Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 250129 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: New Minigame!
« Reply #1725 on: May 23, 2014, 02:44:47 am »

((As a anime fan I'm going to say that not all anime are like that but your right if this guy ends up like Wallace then I'm going o rescue him like I should have done when i tried to help Wallace.)) ((Sorry smurfington but this will end badly if you try to make another Wallace.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: May 23, 2014, 02:48:00 am »

(( Ok. Maybe not all the time but I have yet to see an anime that doesn't feature 3+ girls competing over a wimp at least once in its series run. ))((An' yes.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: May 23, 2014, 02:49:19 am »

(( Also, I've been listening to this for hours: http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=LECyz7qtsaI )) (( AND I HATE BISHONEN. I JUST WANT TO THROW THAT OUT THERE.  ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: May 23, 2014, 02:54:50 am »

((Try darker anime like Blood+ and Death note.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: May 23, 2014, 02:59:29 am »

(( Hmmm. Death note I am familiar with, but I have never seen it. Blood+, no. I dunno. You're probably right that I just plain haven't seen enough anime. In the future, I'd like to watch Dead Man's Wonderland, and I'm being forced to watch Madoka Magica against my will. So... that'll probably be all the anime I'll see in the reasonable future. My favourite Japanese media is not anime though. I prefer manga, and my favourite is their video games. In particular I have a great and obvious affinity to the Mother/Earthbound series. The most recent manga I have read is Shingeki no Kyojin though I'm pretty sure the translation was a bit iffy.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: May 23, 2014, 03:04:32 am »

((I'm more into anime but I have started to read more manga.))

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: May 23, 2014, 03:05:13 am »

(( Hmmm. Death note I am familiar with, but I have never seen it. Blood+, no. I dunno. You're probably right that I just plain haven't seen enough anime. In the future, I'd like to watch Dead Man's Wonderland, and I'm being forced to watch Madoka Magica against my will. So... that'll probably be all the anime I'll see in the reasonable future. My favourite Japanese media is not anime though. I prefer manga, and my favourite is their video games. In particular I have a great and obvious affinity to the Mother/Earthbound series. The most recent manga I have read is Shingeki no Kyojin though I'm pretty sure the translation was a bit iffy.))

((Yaaaaaaaay more anime for CMC))
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: May 23, 2014, 03:09:04 am »

((Also try Pandora hearts from what I have seen their is no real romance in it but I could be wrong I have only just got the manga for it this week so i have not read much but i have seen the anime.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: May 23, 2014, 03:26:11 am »

(( Alright. And you have Tune to thank for it, he's on Skype twisting my arm and using LOGIC and REASON to force me to watch more anime.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: May 23, 2014, 04:14:02 am »

((That wall of text made me giggle. Anyhoo, watch Hellsing Ultimate for a lack of that kind of nonsense you don't want. I also suggest Code Geass for the same reason. Both are great though.))

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: May 23, 2014, 04:16:57 am »

((That wall of text made me giggle. Anyhoo, watch Hellsing Ultimate for a lack of that kind of nonsense you don't want. I also suggest Code Geass for the same reason. Both are great though.))

((He will not watch hellsing i tried many a time and it's always no))
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: May 23, 2014, 04:19:53 am »

((Get his reasons and then logic them to death.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: May 23, 2014, 04:27:04 am »

((Get his reasons and then logic them to death.))
(( Play the entire Mother series or shut up and stay out of this. ENTIRE SERIES. ))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: May 23, 2014, 05:13:36 am »

((*reads rant*

Alright, I'll stop using your game as another output for my sociopathic sadism(and my other pile of mental issues). I may or may not go visit a therapist in future.

I can't really think of an easy way to deal with the Dragon though, due to my eternally shitty rolls, but I'm open to suggestions. He got dark really fast, he was supposed to be a chivalrous comedic sociopath, dammit. Roll modifed to accommodate. Being a mad god is hard, because my dumb ideas get dark really fast due to shitty luck.

In other news, I have to agree, manga is better, usually because there's year-round weekly/monthly updates, and I can archive binge them quite quickly, unlike that time I watched all of the Ramna 1/2 anime over the holidays. Much regret, wow.

Though High School DxD is the perfect mix of all the stuff I like which can be summed up by: fighting where they don't explain EVERY EFFING MOVE, heartbreaking/heartwarming moments and romcoms.))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:21:54 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: May 23, 2014, 07:35:10 am »

Mitzi: Share icecream with everyone.

Mitzi: See if Lyeos has cheered up yet.

((Lyeos: Interrupt OOC.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)