Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 250010 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Poll to Enable my Procrastination Addiction!
« Reply #2190 on: June 06, 2014, 05:03:22 pm »

Lyeos: Pick up a book from the fallen shelf.

"Here, read this one. When can we go?"

Mitzi: Implement this plan to have a date - the fruit - with Lyeos.
Take a closer look at this text!

Cynderbark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: June 06, 2014, 05:18:23 pm »

Cynderbark walks to Cheesistan instead of flying.

blazing glory

« Reply #2192 on: June 06, 2014, 05:27:57 pm »

And I've got to tell you, don't be one of those kids who throws away the old consoles and games because of all the new ones. You will miss SO MUCH. And if you ever have the opportunity, don't play it on Virtual Console! Most of the masterpieces worked splendorously with their original consoles. And they don't require the awkward bulkiness of the Game Pad.

((The old stuff is what is actually good! I always keep a few of my old games around in case I got a craving to play one and I didn't have one,new games are all graphics and no gameplay.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: June 06, 2014, 05:42:09 pm »

And I've got to tell you, don't be one of those kids who throws away the old consoles and games because of all the new ones. You will miss SO MUCH. And if you ever have the opportunity, don't play it on Virtual Console! Most of the masterpieces worked splendorously with their original consoles. And they don't require the awkward bulkiness of the Game Pad.

((The old stuff is what is actually good! I always keep a few of my old games around in case I got a craving to play one and I didn't have one,new games are all graphics and no gameplay.))
(( Thank you! Finally someone agrees with me. Earthbound is a good balance to all four key aspects of video games: graphics, audio, gameplay, and story. It's all pretty well done and all to compliment each other in a pretty nice way. And its not the only one. A Link to the Past I feel a lot the same way about. So on and so forth with many other classics. I mean, the graphics of the new ones are nice, but they don't make up for a lame story and poor/boring gameplay. I was watching a videogame review and the reviewer was saying "Video games now-days have gotten so pretentious. Noone wants to sit and listen to fifteen minutes of exposition for every twenty minutes of gameplay. And there's a reason FFXIII is nicknamed "Final Fantasy the movie". It really stinks that games are being floated on the name and shoulders of great classics. They should live up to, or even surpass their predecessors, not rely on them for everything. I think that's why "throwback" or "retro" games are so popular and indie games as well, because they're still games. Of course, there's many new games that are pretty good, but then there's a lot of them, especially in the FPS category where it's "Play one, played them all. That's kinda sad. ))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: June 06, 2014, 05:53:10 pm »

((So does Superbaby have Kaiokenx9000000 now? Like when I tried to get Kaiokenx9001 and got Kaiokenx9000?))

Superbaby: Overcome innate weakness to kryptonite through force of Ki

Me: Develop a technique to channel Ki into competence. (Turning Ki into a roll bonus. My existence will be one giant roll bonus.)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: June 06, 2014, 06:03:00 pm »

Sit down on the ground.
Trap spies: Free captured trap spy.

"One its called aspirin you know medicine that stuff that makes you feel better! Two I was trying to get you to calm down until I could get your mother here."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: June 06, 2014, 06:28:03 pm »

Make a space station with such a confounding layout that would confuse a mad god.

Get confused about how I made it.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: June 06, 2014, 06:47:49 pm »

USE THE SCYTHERS TO TAKE OVER CHEESISTAN

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: June 07, 2014, 12:18:12 am »

"I will take control of what I have allowed to be created from my work. Cheesistan will be the ultimate military power under my guidance of its newest project."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: June 07, 2014, 01:57:17 am »

((Hey, guys! I've finally deprived myself of sleep for so long that I can't stand up anymore without falling over! We should have a party later! I'm gonna sleep now!))
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: June 07, 2014, 01:59:20 am »

((Sweet dreams!))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: June 07, 2014, 02:13:18 am »

((Goodnight!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: June 07, 2014, 02:41:47 am »

Start absorbing star clusters.

See if I can't start absorbing black holes.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: June 07, 2014, 06:29:21 am »

(( I actually slept like a normal person and woke up at a normal, decent, and reasonable time! Experiment success!! Rolling after breakfast. ))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: June 07, 2014, 07:30:18 am »

Lyeos: Pick up a book from the fallen shelf.

"Here, read this one. When can we go?"

Mitzi: Implement this plan to have a date - the fruit - with Lyeos.
[2]It phases through your hand. Sure, now your hand decides to become incorporeal.
[3]That's stupid. There are no markets that sell dates in this area!

Marchioness: "No. We still have to look for books about possession!
Cynderbark walks to Cheesistan instead of flying.
[8]You collapse from exhaustion in front of the border patrol. After a quick examination the border patrol determines that you seem to be harmless and brings you to the Cheesistani hospital for treatment.
((So does Superbaby have Kaiokenx9000000 now? Like when I tried to get Kaiokenx9001 and got Kaiokenx9000?))

Superbaby: Overcome innate weakness to kryptonite through force of Ki

Me: Develop a technique to channel Ki into competence. (Turning Ki into a roll bonus. My existence will be one giant roll bonus.)

(( Mmm... I think so yea. ))
[2]Ki cannot override biology. It's mere spirit-force.
[7]Oh. Well I guess the dice approve. You can sacrifice one ki bar, of which you currently have 5, for a +2 bonus.
Sit down on the ground.
Trap spies: Free captured trap spy.

"One its called aspirin you know medicine that stuff that makes you feel better! Two I was trying to get you to calm down until I could get your mother here."
[4]You don't have a humanoid form, so you cannot sit. You do sort of squat lower to the ground though.
[6]* spy music plays * * elaborate heist plan frees the captured spy somehow *
Make a space station with such a confounding layout that would confuse a mad god.

Get confused about how I made it.

[6]Space Station Orpheus is live! ( If you had rolled a 7, you would've gotten to name it. )
[3]Nope. It's still all fresh in your memory.
USE THE SCYTHERS TO TAKE OVER CHEESISTAN
[6]REVOLUTION v2.0!
"I will take control of what I have allowed to be created from my work. Cheesistan will be the ultimate military power under my guidance of its newest project."
[6]* an alarm blares * "Yeah, fine, go ahead, but you report directly to us. And we're only letting you get away with this because we are being called into active combat as we speak."
Start absorbing star clusters.

See if I can't start absorbing black holes.

[4]You absorb a black dwarf.
[3]No, you can't. Fortunately, you didn't touch the event horizon so you can still get away. Remember kids, black holes are massive enough that not even light can escape.

Quote from: CMC
CaptainMcClellan: Hear the alarm and wake.

Maria: Believe Prophet and convince Giegue that he's telling the truth.
[2]No, how about "Sleep through the alarm and look even more incompetent."
[1]You get dizzy again and grab your temple, your head is still pounding, Giegue is certain that you've been poisioned.

Giegue: "IF SHE DIES I WILL END YOU!!!"
Quote from: Giegue
Giegue: Use PSI to harm Prophet
[7]You use a complex PSI technique to damage the integrity of Prophet's shadow being and give him a migraine that feels like a pickaxe to the skull.
Quote from: BOSS
WAKE UP ALREADY!
[5]
TETRISEUS: "I AWAKEN!!! GAME START!" * the Tetridome explodes and you float up into the sky to continue devastating Cheesistan because NOW IT'S PERSONAL. *
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 192