Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 250892 times)

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: What's going on even?
« Reply #2700 on: November 29, 2014, 07:02:00 pm »

Teleport to the citadel.
Help Toon summon Bahamut.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: November 30, 2014, 02:17:43 pm »

Kaiokenx9000000.
Hadoken Poketwo.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: December 03, 2014, 12:34:58 am »

((Are we going to continue Cheesistan Gaiden? I really hope I didn't call it the wrong name because I haven't seen that thread in a long time but it would still make me look stupid. ))
Maybe. You didn't. And it wouldn't. I have a massive headache. Probably won't roll tonight. I'm just posting to ask for a reminder to do it tommorrow. It will need to be emailed or ( if I can get my computer to that level of functionality ) messaged through Steam by those of you with access to these resources. Please don't forget, because this is finals week and I'll be sure to. And if I forget for several days then it will be up to two months before I post again, and that would make me sad. ( That said, please don't bother me during Christmas holiday, I'll be busy then. I hope to get in five to nine updates before that happens. ) Repeat reminders are allowed and recommended. Just cut off the reminders from about Dec 18 to Jan 5? If I roll during that time, it'll be at my own behest and all requests will be ignored because I take Christmas holiday pretty seriously and because I probably won't want to think at all. It's up to you guys, if you enjoy the game, I urge you to please remind me through any channels you have available. :) Also, I'm wishing everyone a merry Christmas in advance, though I may do so several more times. ( Read: just about every time I post anything to this thread from now until the end of Gregorian Christmas. )

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: December 03, 2014, 12:41:52 am »

If my memory decides to work for once I'll try to remind you Captain. Also merry Christmas to you too.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: December 03, 2014, 07:22:18 am »

Merry Christmas. I'll try to bug someone to remind you, since I lack access to the necessary channels. On an unrelated note, I now hate absinthe with a passion.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: December 03, 2014, 09:28:17 pm »

Merry Christmas. I'll try to bug someone to remind you, since I lack access to the necessary channels. On an unrelated note, I now hate absinthe with a passion.
(( Not updating today because finals have hit harder than I thought. Final essays and such. Just popped in and saw your comment on absinthe. ))

Absinthe is a strong and vile liquid that vaguely tastes of licorice whilst having a strange greenish colour and the most intense burn of any drink I've ever had the misfortune to taste. :| I felt the burn for quite a long time after spitting out the stuff. I only recommend it to kill all organisms that might be living in your mouth.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: December 03, 2014, 09:29:50 pm »

The bottle I got was clear, or white-ish. Didn't really burn, but made my mouth go numb and tingly at the same time.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: December 03, 2014, 09:38:14 pm »

The bottle I got was clear, or white-ish. Didn't really burn, but made my mouth go numb and tingly at the same time.
I'm not sure if that means it's weaker or stronger... And yeah, absinthe is generally more of a white than the green is known for, but whatever it was that we had it was distinctly chlorine green.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: December 03, 2014, 09:55:08 pm »

Hi CMC. Sorry that I forgot but since your not updating that's kind of a good thing? I've never tasted nor heard of Absinthe but I'm glad since it seems to be really horrible.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: December 11, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »

((Are you done with yhe finals?))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: December 12, 2014, 07:09:02 pm »

((Are you done with yhe finals?))
(( Just finished yesterday. I'm going into holiday break soon, but yes I can post a few updates. I'll do that now-ish. Speaking of the break, everyone go here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=146504.0 ))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: December 12, 2014, 07:31:36 pm »

GET SOME OF MY COMANDERS TO ACCESS THE SITUATION OF THE INSURECTION
I USE PROTECT

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: December 12, 2014, 07:31:55 pm »

((Hi CMC.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: December 12, 2014, 07:39:12 pm »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Merry Christmas and we're back!
« Reply #2714 on: January 12, 2015, 04:45:21 pm »

Hello everyone and welcome back! I had a very enjoyable break and now I'm getting back around to updating this forum game. However, over the break, which in part lead to this delay, I was informed that my scholarships have been pulled! Yay! See, what happened is that I failed Physical Geography and had no idea until after that I was even doing bad in that class. So, as of right now my money is going to be pretty tight and I might have to take a damnable loan. As is, I'm going to try to finance the payment and use my SSI disability payments to cover tuition and fees on a monthly basis. This is also the food money that I live on and emergency expenses though, and I was planning to fly up and see my girlfriend this summer. I'm still planning to do that, because I haven't really given up hope or anything. However! It has caused me understandable stress to have all of this heaped upon an unprepared me. And well, I'm honestly running out of time to do anything about it, so the updates may well be spotty until this business is sorted out. I plan to update later today, or possibly now depending on how long it takes my mom to get here. I need to reregister for all of my classes though and call my advisors and the professors to see about getting around seat limits for all the classes I need to take. All and all, I'm looking at a busy day and about 2000$...

You may have noticed the poll, yeah? Well... people get donations from mindless fans all the damn time for doing bullshit. So... I was wondering if maybe you, my friends and fans, would be able to throw a few pennies at me? Depending on certain legal issues, I might start  up a donation account on my Paypal and stick a donate button in my sig. I'd like to know that's okay with you guys before I do, because I really don't want to seem like a money-hungry jerk. Also, if any of you happen to be rich somehow, please don't send me large sums of money. Due to tax and SSI laws, if I start getting too much money, even in donation, I will have to pay taxes on it and then lose my disability checks. Then I would really have to be  a college drop out, and that'd suck.

Anyway, that's the news with me. So... Update incoming shortly if all goes according to plan.
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 192