Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 250956 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: 18 Days Left until the GM's Birthday!
« Reply #2775 on: February 27, 2015, 05:28:19 pm »

DID I INTERRUPT YOUR SONG!?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: February 27, 2015, 06:05:12 pm »

NO! I WAS QUITE PLEASED BY YOUR SONG ALSO.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: February 27, 2015, 06:51:11 pm »

WANT TO SHOUT SOME MORE AND PLAY WHO ARE YOU???

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: February 27, 2015, 06:55:46 pm »

MAYBE! I HAVE SOME CMPS, EECE, ENGL, AND OTHER HOMEWORK THAT I SHOULD REALLY BE DOING, BUT I PROBABLY WON'T DO IT YET ANYWAY. I SHOULD DO IT.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: February 27, 2015, 07:19:48 pm »

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR GAME IDEA?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: February 27, 2015, 08:37:04 pm »

MAYBE! I HAVE SOME CMPS, EECE, ENGL, AND OTHER HOMEWORK THAT I SHOULD REALLY BE DOING, BUT I PROBABLY WON'T DO IT YET ANYWAY. I SHOULD DO IT.
DO IT
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: February 27, 2015, 09:37:24 pm »

DO IT
I DID THE CMPS AND EECE HOMEWORK, THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATIONAL PUSH, BUT ALAS I FEAR IT MAY BE TOO LATE TO TURN IT IN! ( THE SUBMIT BUTTON HAS DISAPPEARED. )

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR GAME IDEA?
DEPENDS WHAT IT IS! WHAT IS IT?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: February 27, 2015, 09:47:03 pm »

WELL, FIRSTLY, WHO WERE THE 5 FACTIONS FIGHTING FOR CHEESISTAN?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: February 27, 2015, 10:18:18 pm »

The Republic, The New Kingdom, The Old Kingdom, The Scyther Republic, and... I don't remember the fifth. And technically the New Kingdom and the Republic aren't fighting each other ( even being passively aligned) and the Old Kingdom is mostly alright with the New Kingdom as long as the New Kingdom doesn't challenge the Old Kingdom's weak claim to the throne, surrenders the Old Crown, which has passed to Tune, and doesn't try to take any new territory. And of course, the Scyther Republic has conquered The Republic. So now you've got the enmity of The Republic's army ( as much as it remains ) and The Old Kingdom. A brief description of the factions I remember:

The Republic - The Republic of Cheesistan, under President Rhett/Yusef whose capitol is Microphonia.
The New Kingdom - The throne/crown of Cheesistan as claimed by Tune on technicality since it was never legally abolished.
The Old Kingdom - A group of old agents of the king and/or transitional government and very low ranking nobles with weak claim to the throne, guided by a charismatic former adviser to the king named Klaus. They act in secret and were fine running the provisional government of the few people left in Cheesistan and/or doing business abroad, but the recent events have caught their eye and drawn them back. They are based at the old Lakeside vacation palace of the royal family, which Klaus has legal ownership of, being granted it by the old king. They haven't really been important in the story yet.
Scyther Republic - The People's Scyther Republic of Cheesistan and Outlying Soviets - SRC - The nebulous Communist government established by Comrade Poketwo. It's power is shaky, but officially they have control of Microphonia. The President has fled to safety and noone outside of Microphonia acknowledges their sovereignty. The Microphonia citizens only do, because well... You just fucked over the Cheesistani military and forcibly took their government center and fear is a powerful motivator.

Also expect Rebel forces that want to either establish their own government or restore the Republic or the Old Kingdom.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: February 27, 2015, 10:49:45 pm »

Did my Trapisti cult fight in the civil war? I really don't remember.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: February 27, 2015, 10:51:39 pm »

NO, WE ARE PROBABLY NOT REALLY COMMUNISTS. ITS PROBABLY WHAT GENERAL SECRETARY SLOWPOKE'S FACTION IS. YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT WAS FORMED ON THE TURN Lyeos DID.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: February 27, 2015, 10:59:15 pm »

NO, WE ARE PROBABLY NOT REALLY COMMUNISTS. ITS PROBABLY WHAT GENERAL SECRETARY SLOWPOKE'S FACTION IS. YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT WAS FORMED ON THE TURN Lyeos DID.
So you're fascists then?

Did my Trapisti cult fight in the civil war? I really don't remember.
I think they did, but as an ally to the Republic? And after the overtake of Microphonia, the traps basically all retreated to your walled hidden city cult-place thing.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: February 27, 2015, 11:12:45 pm »

Ah you mean the Trapisti Temple.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: February 27, 2015, 11:34:16 pm »

Ah you mean the Trapisti Temple.
Yes, that. Thanks. I was going to call it a mosque, but I knew that was very wrong.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: February 27, 2015, 11:40:03 pm »

So if I succeed with my land claiming we will have three countries inside of the game? Also hows life going for you.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 192