Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 247432 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena Victor: Equius!
« Reply #2160 on: June 06, 2014, 03:49:55 am »

((Funny? No. I was going to basically have myself say "No", then take a nap whenever this library stuff was over. I was going to go for Mitzi, because why not, until this new whatsherface got introduced and actually isn't controlled by me.))
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: June 06, 2014, 03:53:56 am »

((Funny? No. I was going to basically have myself say "No", then take a nap whenever this library stuff was over. I was going to go for Mitzi, because why not, until this new whatsherface got introduced and actually isn't controlled by me.))
(( Why not still do that? I mean her children probably won't be as much of a bother as you think.  You might even be able to find Edward's antics funny or tell of Jacques for bonus affection points. ))

EDIT: (( Rephrase: What is your intention with these commands? ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: June 06, 2014, 03:57:48 am »

((Now? I want her to go through the trouble so I can literally answer with a "No." and take a nap, because both IC me and meatspace me are highly irritated right now. And fine, but you'd have to take over Mitzi.))
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: June 06, 2014, 04:04:29 am »

((Now? I want her to go through the trouble so I can literally answer with a "No." and take a nap, because both IC me and meatspace me are highly irritated right now. And fine, but you'd have to take over Mitzi.))
(( What's wrong with meatspace you?

And no. I control roughly 14 characters already, at least 6 of those at once. I want someone else to work with characters. ))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: June 06, 2014, 04:27:57 am »

"Yeah, I got it. It would be wrong to do that in the library. Mind helping me look for books?"

"Alright, I'll help."

Search shelves

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: June 06, 2014, 05:14:44 am »

MAKE it work that way.

Start devouring everything.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: June 06, 2014, 05:44:43 am »

Hai Equius! Welcome to the fleet. Just find something to occupy yourself with I guess, Sollux is around here somewhere.. I think. There are random parts scattered around if you want to build something, if you can't find something you want, then ask me, I can probably manifest it.

Leave Equius to his own devices and attempt to find where Sollux wandered off to.

Tell the shipyards to build randomly designed ships.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Poll to Enable my Procrastination Addiction!
« Reply #2167 on: June 06, 2014, 08:43:45 am »

NEW POLL!

blazing glory

« Reply #2168 on: June 06, 2014, 08:49:50 am »

((Voting Luigi's mansion because I've played them and the first one is good.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: June 06, 2014, 08:55:20 am »

((Voting Luigi's mansion because I've played them and the first one is good.))
(( Second one is too, from as far as I've gotten. ))

blazing glory

« Reply #2170 on: June 06, 2014, 08:58:52 am »

((Don't like the second one,first one had way better ghost's,also I'm sick of games being downgraded to fit in stupid DS's or 3DS's,I admit I'm more of a computer player these days but I'd rather have a immovable system that gives me decent quality rather then a stupid portable that gives me "convienient" access to garbage,anyway I'll take up the controller once more if Metroid comes back.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: June 06, 2014, 09:06:04 am »

((Don't like the second one,first one had way better ghost's,also I'm sick of games being downgraded to fit in stupid DS's or 3DS's,I admit I'm more of a computer player these days but I'd rather have a immovable system that gives me decent quality rather then a stupid portable that gives me "convienient" access to garbage,anyway I'll take up the controller once more if Metroid comes back.))
(( I getcha. Yeah, it pales in comparison to the first, but the second is still pretty dang good in its own right and it's one of the few games that actually works with the 3d feature! And yea... I'm mostly a PC gamer, because all my retro games are more convenient on PC with an Xbox 360 controller. However, whenever I still have original hardware I will play that. ( In case of cartridge games anyway. ) Unfortunately, that limits me pretty much to just Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, and Super Pong. ( Had 2 Dreamcasts, both are shot. ) ))

blazing glory

« Reply #2172 on: June 06, 2014, 09:11:22 am »

((Pretty much completely off topic but I've got Wii U collecting dust just waiting to get a decent console exclusive game to come along,ahhh Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was a good game,but apparently Monster Hunter 4 is on the 3DS only,I don't want to see exposed pixels in 3D! I want you lot to improve on your graphics before shoving them in our face in 3D,2DS should'a came earlier.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: June 06, 2014, 09:14:14 am »

((Pretty much completely off topic but I've got Wii U collecting dust just waiting to get a decent console exclusive game to come along,ahhh Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was a good game,but apparently Monster Hunter 4 is on the 3DS only,I don't want to see exposed pixels in 3D! I want you lot to improve on your graphics before shoving them in our face in 3D,2DS should'a came earlier.))
(( A: Wii U is the stupidest thing ever. And I'm ultramad that they don't have Earthbound for the 3ds. B: I thought the 2ds was worse. ))

blazing glory

« Reply #2174 on: June 06, 2014, 09:19:46 am »

(( A: Wii U is the stupidest thing ever. And I'm ultramad that they don't have Earthbound for the 3ds. B: I thought the 2ds was worse. ))

((Will U probably is,but I got a lot of entertainment out of it when I figured out I could exclusively play Monster Hunter on my game pad with no need for the TV screen,constantly forget that's not how most Wii U games operate,but exclusive play on the game pad is pretty good because it combines the convience of a portable (though it's more like what you get when a Ipad and a controller have babies.) and the power of a console.))
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 192