Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 253533 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: BLUDDY HELL!
« Reply #2520 on: June 16, 2014, 08:13:39 pm »

(( What am I hanging around for? Even if the world is saved.. I won't live to see it. Not even this little imaginary world has a chance, and it's only run by a handful of people. What's to be said about the one run by a billion or so?))

((To be fair, this little imaginary world is filled with people actively trying to screw it over, and success is simply determined by a roll of the dice rather than any real skill or ability. Or logic, for that matter. Point is, reality isn't real for this little world. As for the big one? Yeah. It sucks, no need to tell me. But, there are people actively trying to fix what we've screwed up even if their methods are a bit silly with our current level of technology - lookin' at you, green energy people!.))

(( Really? I thought I was prone to "making bigoted rants" and ... other... shit. Reasons why I suck. They go here. ))
((Oh, come off it. I'm much worse than you are all around, yeah, you've made 'em, but you aren't a bad guy. Point is, we all screw up at some point, dust yourself off and move on. If it'll help, I like you, I care, you seem like a cool guy, so... We're gonna do this Civ 5 style. Something something public declaration of friendship something something, Y/N?))

((Also, might be best to take this to PM's. Just a thought.))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:23:16 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: June 16, 2014, 09:05:34 pm »

(( What am I hanging around for? Even if the world is saved.. I won't live to see it. Not even this little imaginary world has a chance, and it's only run by a handful of people. What's to be said about the one run by a billion or so?))

((To be fair, this little imaginary world is filled with people actively trying to screw it over, and success is simply determined by a roll of the dice rather than any real skill or ability. Or logic, for that matter. Point is, reality isn't real for this little world. As for the big one? Yeah. It sucks, no need to tell me. But, there are people actively trying to fix what we've screwed up even if their methods are a bit silly with our current level of technology - lookin' at you, green energy people!.))

(( Yeah. But the one given charge of its caretaking could well defend it, even minding the dice. He simply doesn't in order to try to maintain fairness. I guess I would much prefer you guys fucking this world than the real one. Isn't that the whole damn point of these kind of games? That and laughs and drinks and camaraderie. So anyway...  ))
(( Really? I thought I was prone to "making bigoted rants" and ... other... shit. Reasons why I suck. They go here. ))
((Oh, come off it. I'm much worse than you are all around, yeah, you've made 'em, but you aren't a bad guy. Point is, we all screw up at some point, dust yourself off and move on. If it'll help, I like you, I care, you seem like a cool guy, so... We're gonna do this Civ 5 style. Something something public declaration of friendship something something, Y/N?))

((Also, might be best to take this to PM's. Just a thought.))
(( You're the one who keeps on insisting on bringing this into the public. As long as you say something, my fucking ego won't let me stop. Besides, I'm at the point where pain and seething rage meets a calm fearlessness that borders on the dangerous... While I promise you, because I have at least recovered this much, I won't harm a living thing ( except for these fucking ants that are trying to make me into a meal ) I can and will argue with the Toad even. So just go ahead and keep stretching this out as long as you please. I'm here all night, every night. Hehhehheh. I've gotten so good at this shit, that I can recover from a full existential crisis in the span of two hours. How's that? Hehheh. Eh... I don't want to get kicked off this forum, I just decided that now. So, I guess I had better play by the rules. If the fucking twat who keeps reporting me to the Toad does so again, I will argue with ToadyOne for as long as I have rant. So, if you guys find him first, be sure to hang him upside down by his boxers. Hah. ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: June 16, 2014, 09:19:06 pm »

((Over. Crisis. Two hours. Does this mean... *Lyeos whips out his formal clothes. With his fancy jacket* We be getting an update? Also, you never answered that question. Don't leave me hanging!))

((I answered yes, assuming that the issue is "Should CMC give up in the Arena like he said he did, thus allowing Lyeos to gain his NPC.))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:29:01 pm by Lyeos »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: June 16, 2014, 09:22:56 pm »

(( Oh yea, public declaration. ))

(( The Lyeos Empire and Captain McClellan's Tribe are now friends. ))

(( Yes, update. Soon. Soooooooonnnnn))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: June 16, 2014, 11:40:19 pm »

(( Lyeos, Hugo, can you PM me again? ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: June 18, 2014, 11:12:18 pm »

(( Yes, update. Soon. Soooooooonnnnn))

Hnnnnngghhhhh.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: June 20, 2014, 03:56:05 am »

(( Thought I was gonna roll tonight, then I got tired. Besides, I think some people haven't submitted their arena rolls yet! Get on that. By the way, since I didn't really announce it, I'm at my mother's house visiting and will continue to be for another five days or so, which is why you haven't seen much of me. I'll update when and if I can. Don't worry, if the game dies off in my absence, I will just necro it like I did that other game.  ;D ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: June 20, 2014, 04:02:07 am »

((We await your return my lord!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: June 20, 2014, 11:13:24 am »

((Wait, since I'm in the arena now, do I get Arena rolls too?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: June 20, 2014, 08:24:04 pm »

((Wait, since I'm in the arena now, do I get Arena rolls too?))
(( I guess. ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: June 20, 2014, 08:24:58 pm »

.... Keheheheh..

Beirus: Kick CMC in the shin!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: June 24, 2014, 02:12:46 pm »

((Its kinda off topic, but I want to ask anyways. So, is anything I do in this thread affect any of your lives??? Just asking, not depressed or questioning my importance in the world.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: June 25, 2014, 04:33:22 pm »

((Its kinda off topic, but I want to ask anyways. So, is anything I do in this thread affect any of your lives??? Just asking, not depressed or questioning my importance in the world.))
(( You have the market cornered on Communist Revolution so far. :P ))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: June 25, 2014, 06:26:27 pm »

(( You have the market cornered on Communist Revolution so far. :P ))
((Do you know the funny thing about it. I'm not actually a communist. I'm ok with corporations, but they DO need more regulation. Also providing more resources for space conquest....))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: June 25, 2014, 08:24:16 pm »

((I hate communism but I also hate corporations so yeah.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 192