Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 250941 times)

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: 18 Days Left until the GM's Birthday!
« Reply #2760 on: February 23, 2015, 03:29:07 pm »

Invent a device that can make blind people see again, if it succeeds, make a force field generator. If the sight-enabler does not work, get some Mozzerella chesse.
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: February 23, 2015, 05:37:56 pm »

Find some unclaimed land neighboring Cheesistan.

If I find some land claim it and turn it into a new country named Trapistan.

((Well since this country is now under new management i'm going to abandon ship and go back to my old objective. Creating a theocracy named Trapistan.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: February 24, 2015, 07:48:43 pm »

MAYBE WE SHOULD RESTART CHEESISTAN GAIDEN? DUE TO THE RECENT SCYTHER INSURGENCY AND SUCCESSFUL TAKEOVER.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: February 24, 2015, 09:46:30 pm »

Ack, forget it. Cease fleeing.
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: February 24, 2015, 10:02:48 pm »

MAYBE WE SHOULD RESTART CHEESISTAN GAIDEN? DUE TO THE RECENT SCYTHER INSURGENCY AND SUCCESSFUL TAKEOVER.
Maybe I would if I could. :/ Keeping up with that would be... painful, to say the least. Not to mention I have three articles to write this week and a considerable amount of Precalc homework that I don't actually know how to do...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: February 24, 2015, 11:46:01 pm »

Not to mention that comic...
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: February 25, 2015, 01:22:45 am »

Not to mention that comic...
Yeah! Not to mention that comic! And the fact that none of you really played Gaiden all that much.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: February 25, 2015, 03:06:30 pm »

((Hmmm, just remembered a game Idea I had about the war for control. Want to hear about it???))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: February 25, 2015, 05:31:26 pm »

All I remember from Gaiden is me, Lyeos, and CMC hanging out at a coffee shop or something like that? So yeah from what I remember it was just the three of us trying to figure out what to do. Did anyone else besides the three of us play it? Because I would feel kinda bad if I left someone out.

((Beirus and Hugo were also there.))

((I also missed Tune. Sorry guys.))
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:37:48 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: February 25, 2015, 05:35:28 pm »

I THINK HUGO DID. NOT ME. BUT THE INSURRECTION AND WHATEVER I DID THAT FINALLY OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT AND MADE ME RULER WOULD MAKE AN INTERESTING TOPIC FOR ITS EFFECTS ON THE AVERAGE CITIZEN.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: February 26, 2015, 08:19:38 am »

I THINK HUGO DID. NOT ME. BUT THE INSURRECTION AND WHATEVER I DID THAT FINALLY OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT AND MADE ME RULER WOULD MAKE AN INTERESTING TOPIC FOR ITS EFFECTS ON THE AVERAGE CITIZEN.
STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS, I CAN'T HELP BUT READING IT IN A SHOUT AND IT'S MANAGING TO ACTUALLY CROWD OUT THE ELTON JOHN SONG I AM LISTENING TO, DESPITE ME NOT EVEN READING OUT LOUD. BESIDES, WHO SAYS YOU EVEN GET TO RULE THAT LONG!?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: February 26, 2015, 02:07:09 pm »

STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS, I CAN'T HELP BUT READING IT IN A SHOUT AND IT'S MANAGING TO ACTUALLY CROWD OUT THE ELTON JOHN SONG I AM LISTENING TO, DESPITE ME NOT EVEN READING OUT LOUD. BESIDES, WHO SAYS YOU EVEN GET TO RULE THAT LONG!?
the dice do. face the no-capness 1 not even using shift.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: February 26, 2015, 11:25:32 pm »

"...And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'til touchdown brings me round to find, I'm not the man they think at home, oh no no no... I'm a Rocket Man, Rocket maaaaaan, burnin' out his fuse out here alone." x2

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: February 27, 2015, 04:04:31 pm »

"...And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'til touchdown brings me round to find, I'm not the man they think at home, oh no no no... I'm a Rocket Man, Rocket maaaaaan, burnin' out his fuse out here alone." x2
"Ho ho ho ho ho hoooo
Ho ho ho ho ho hooo
Ho ho ho ho ho hoo
ho ho ho ho ho ho
We're Russian dancing men oh yes, we're Russian dancing men I'm dancing with a purple hen I've also got this ballpoint pen
(Oii!)
We're Russian dancing men We're only dancing now and then We started off at half past ten Soon we'll be going home again
(Ha!)
We're Russian dancing men Our favorite pepper is cayenne We're dancing right next to Big Ben"

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: February 27, 2015, 04:43:01 pm »

:D
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 192