Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 247450 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Katamari Damacy.
« Reply #2835 on: July 13, 2015, 09:56:04 am »

Form the United Stations, a series of subway stations just outside Cheesistan, with a station at every border crossing.
[1]You are arrested on for failing to file construction permits and fined 4,000,000,000 credits.
USE CONTERCOUP WITH THE FIRST SCYTHER TO EVOLVE INTO A SCIZOR!
[3]Comrade General Xeljanz stiffles your attempt by confining you to an underground cell built in a more volatile era.
Recruit the best pupils.

Start training them.

[5]While strictly speaking not "the best of the best", the few that aren't panicking at all the chaos agree to go with you into the mountains to train.
[7]Having already absorbed H4zard, he's already with you and you unlock all of their latent abilities as well as teaching them to channel larger amounts of ki than their body can technically handle. Fortunately, you made sure to teach them to channel it through/around their skins so they don't die/get seriously injured. They all gain cool glowing battle auras.
Fortify the borders of my land.

Send Trapisti agents into Cheesistan to infiltrate the Communist/Scyther government.

[5]
Construction by Tetris isn't the most efficient or effective way to fortify, but damn if it isn't a lot of fun!
[4]Yeah. Cos the human male dressed as a female doesn't stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd full of het scythers... :| Fortunately, your agent was able to escape in a state of not-deadness. So.
-Removed- This?
Train a little bit more.

Do things with trees.
[7]You practice gathering ki from living things without killing them and practice focusing that into energy attacks...
[8]Meanwhile outside the city...

If by "do things with trees" you mean "blow them the f*** up" then, unequivocal success. Also you might've damaged your everything... Hard to say, but whether or not the damage is serious you definitely got knocked on your ass.
Quote from: BLARGH
CMC: 塊魂?
[7]I add more citizens, buildings, and inconvenient NPCs to my katamari, and acquire enough size to add several military weapons to my katamari.
Quote from: The Prince
ごろごろごろごろごろごろごろごろごろごろごろごろ
[4] 自動的成功 -> [7]

(( I would be truly remiss if I failed to seize the opportunity to use that image.))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: July 13, 2015, 10:09:51 am »

I meant EVERYTHING that you could do with trees. That includes, blowing it up.
Edit: Turn:
Train more?

More thingie with trees
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:13:15 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: July 13, 2015, 10:13:14 am »

!!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I'm sure you have all enjoyed your tenure here, good. That's what we aim to do here, right? Is have some fun with friends? Well... I've got some news. This will be the last major story arc of Cheesistan. Yea, I know... So much unexplored. So much still to do. However... Don't despair! I'm pleased to announce coming soon to a forum near you:

I'm planning this reboot to add in new players, extend storylines, go to SPAAAAAAAACEEEE, and have even more memes and pop culture references. I may have to nerf some of your powers and buff some others. We'll see. Cheesistan Gaiden may or may not still happen, but as of now treat it as if it won't happen.

Spoiler: Spoilers (click to show/hide)

(( Also, I'm super excited because my charger came in! :D ))
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:20:13 am by CaptainMcClellan »

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: July 13, 2015, 10:24:00 am »

Spoiler: Sometimes (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: July 13, 2015, 11:30:24 am »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: July 13, 2015, 04:43:12 pm »

((Yay! It's always good to have new people to convert to trapism and turn into meat-shields play with so a reboot sounds good. Anyway I hope college goes well for you CMC.))

Create a Trapisti army.

If I am successful in creating a army begin to train them into a elite fighting force!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: July 13, 2015, 05:38:13 pm »

FIND THE TRUE MASTERMIND OF THE RISE OF THE SCYTHER COMMUNISTS: GENERAL SECRETARY SLOWPOKE*!

THEN FIND OUT HOW HE CONVERTED MY SCYTHERS TO COMMUNISM

*also known as lordslowpoke.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 07:38:25 pm by poketwo »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: July 13, 2015, 07:40:16 pm »

FIND THE TRUE MASTERMIND OF THE RISE OF THE SCYTHER COMMUNISTS: GENERAL SECRETARY SLOWPOKE*!

O_O So... Am I supposed to PM LSP and see if he's still interested in playing the game?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: July 13, 2015, 07:42:10 pm »

O_O So... Am I supposed to PM LSP and see if he's still interested in playing the game?

MAYBE? HE COULD BE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: July 13, 2015, 07:54:19 pm »

Okay.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: July 13, 2015, 09:37:46 pm »

Take my students to go kill the Prince.

Mass PK Kiai the Prince.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: July 14, 2015, 06:59:56 am »

sup m8

RETURN FROM EXILE, REESTABLISH SELF AS GENERAL SECRETARY

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: July 16, 2015, 01:27:40 pm »

I meant EVERYTHING that you could do with trees. That includes, blowing it up.
Edit: Turn:
Train more?

More thingie with trees
[4]H4zard cancels train: Interrupted by Scyther.
[3]Messing with trees will have to wait, for now you have self-defense to attend to.
((Yay! It's always good to have new people to convert to trapism and turn into meat-shields play with so a reboot sounds good. Anyway I hope college goes well for you CMC.))

Create a Trapisti army.

If I am successful in creating a army begin to train them into a elite fighting force!

[4]You have created the first Trapisti army. It's one of the most hilarious and disturbing things I've ever seen! ( This week, that is. )
[5]Well... You're making progress. At least many of them are already good at choreography from various drag shows, so marching in formation and gun twirling comes relatively easy. Fighting though, might well take more work.

[6]WELCOME TO SPAAAAACE
[7]He tells you the full story. (( It's a lazy copout I know, but I didn't want to risk hiatus due to bad sleep schedule and whatnot. ))
Take my students to go kill the Prince.

Mass PK Kiai the Prince.

[2]Your students are struggling with the ethical implications of such an action.
[6]The Prince is knocked sideways by the force of the blow, many objects are knocked off the katamari and the Prince has been stunned, but not killed.

sup m8

RETURN FROM EXILE, REESTABLISH SELF AS GENERAL SECRETARY
[6]* insert witty remark poking fun at how LSP essentially has powers of a Greek god at least, but Soviet Communism is atheistic so he can't actually be a godking. Bleh. It was funnier when I wrote it the first time around. *

Quote from: Being awake during the day time feels like a mild-to-moderate case of the flu
CMC:Head toward the Prince and roll up his katamari in mine.
[4]It looks dangerous to go that way, better not.

(( Sorry about the lateness of this post... I lost the original text and had to basically reroll. Also, LSP, that's pretty hilarious. ))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:29:18 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: July 16, 2015, 05:22:20 pm »

CHANNEL ANCIENT TETRIS POWERS

ACTIVATE BLOCK RAIN

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: July 17, 2015, 03:06:17 pm »

Continue to train the Trapisti army.

Attempt to learn forbidden evil magic.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192