Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 247465 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Katamari Damacy.
« Reply #2865 on: July 30, 2015, 04:12:30 pm »

ORDER MY SCYTHERS TO DRUG Xeljanz WITH ONE OF THE NECTERS HE LIKES AS TO ENSURE THAT HE WILL NOT INTERVENE IN THE BATTLE!!!

THEN MOVE MY LOYAL FORCES TO ATTACK THE DISLOYAL COUP FORCES!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:01:30 am by poketwo »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: July 30, 2015, 04:14:35 pm »

Continue to train my army.

Begin to perform dark rituals in order to increase my power.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: July 31, 2015, 07:17:25 am »

Poketwo... I totally forgot I hadn't finished your roll. I finished it now, you're free to edit your commands accordingly, though what you're doing now also seems fine.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: July 31, 2015, 02:58:22 pm »

EXCUSE SELF TO TOILET

WHIP OUT BLESSED SCROLL OF GENOCIDE

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: August 07, 2015, 07:55:21 pm »

EXCUSE SELF TO TOILET

Amazing reference is amazing. Really wish I had time to play Nethack again. I have my fingers in so many pies that I don't even have time to eat. ( Also mixed metaphors ftw. ) Rolling as soon as we can accrue two more posts. ( I presume everyone else is also preparing for the impending school year. I will be moving soon, so.)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: August 07, 2015, 08:32:39 pm »

( Also mixed metaphors ftw. ) Rolling as soon as we can accrue two more posts. ( I presume everyone else is also preparing for the impending school year. I will be moving soon, so.)
I AM PLANNING FOR WHEN SCREENING FOR CERTAIN RADICAL LEFTISTS COMING TO MY CHEESISTAN. THE COMMUNISTS ARE ENOUGH OF A PROBLEM ALREADY WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH "YES SWEDEN" SYNDROME.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: August 07, 2015, 09:32:08 pm »

Train my students more.

Develop a brand new martial arts technique unique to my brand of PSI/Ki-based fighting style.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!
« Reply #2872 on: August 08, 2015, 10:34:46 am »

ORDER MY SCYTHERS TO DRUG Xeljanz WITH ONE OF THE NECTERS HE LIKES AS TO ENSURE THAT HE WILL NOT INTERVENE IN THE BATTLE!!

THEN MOVE MY LOYAL FORCES TO ATTACK THE DISLOYAL COUP FORCES!!!

[2]Apparently his tolerance to it is enough that he's still able to competently act as a military leader.
[8]Thus began the Bloody Battle of Cheesistan, Scyther versus Scyther in a battle of annihilation.
Continue to train my army.

Begin to perform dark rituals in order to increase my power.
[1]Horrified by your new appearance, all of your army and all of your traps run away. That makes you irrationally ANGRY.
[8]Fueled by your anger, your new dark powers, and the grimoire itself you begin a horrible ritual that will indeed increase your power: at the cost of killing everyone in Trapisti, including animals and plants.
EXCUSE SELF TO TOILET

[2]The toilet gets hit by a random meteor.
[6]You pull out the scroll anyway. The Korean general recognizes it and panics, forcing you to promise not to genocide humanity and humanoid creatures. You untie the ribbon holding the scroll shut. A bright orange light and a thunderous voice emit from the scroll demanding of you, "What class of monsters do you wish to genocide?"
Train my students more.

Develop a brand new martial arts technique unique to my brand of PSI/Ki-based fighting style.

[3]Being pulled into a pocket dimension kind of saps their focus.
[6]I give you, the meteor kick! Now all students with legs can dive kick from any height, their leg surrounded by a cone of energy, and land totally unharmed.

Quote from: GM
CaptainMcClellan:Seek out a way to seal all of this ridiculous powers before the players become the next boss

CaptainMcClellan:Call for help
[6]After a ridiculous amount of studying, you think you've found a way that doesn't rely on your GM powers... It's a complex seal, one might even call it a curse. Unfortunately, you're not equipped to do this.
[6]Your call goes out into the void... Or does it? It appears that someone has heard you.

Will the Scyther Civil War level Microphonia? Will the Trap Prophet be defeated and his evil power sealed? Who will Lord Slowpoke genocide? And who has heard Captain McClellan's distress call? Find out next time on the very first instalment of: CHEESISTAN Z[/b]

(( Gotta write the first post of the Cheesistan Z RTD. Feel free to continue posting here with questions, discussion and speculations. This time I'm gonna have an OoC thread, and hopefully a more consistent schedule. Uhmmm... Besides that, Cheesistan Gaiden might be coming back? Don't expect Cheesistan Z to happen right away though. As I might have said, I'm going to be moving to an apartment soon and I don't want to post during the move. I'll PM everyone when Cheeistan Z happens.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: August 08, 2015, 02:12:42 pm »

WHERE IS DA MINECRAFT SERVER IP?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: August 09, 2015, 05:15:29 pm »

WHERE IS DA MINECRAFT SERVER IP?
IT IS: 69.175.45.141

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: August 12, 2015, 08:56:26 pm »

Well my character just destroyed all the the work he put into building a cult and a trap nation.  :P  I wonder if the thing that CMC called will try to destroy Cheesistan or help him? I also wonder where Giegue and Maria went?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:30 pm »

Well my character just destroyed all the the work he put into building a cult and a trap nation.  :P  I wonder if the thing that CMC called will try to destroy Cheesistan or help him? I also wonder where Giegue and Maria went?
Who knows! It's a cliffhanger ending! :P

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: November 06, 2015, 11:48:15 pm »

WELCOME TO CHEESISTAN Z!
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]