Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wipe quest log  (Read 558 times)

Sheer_Bliss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wipe quest log
« on: April 21, 2014, 02:49:19 am »

I've gained a bunch of quests whilst trying to find the location of a vampire (incidentley does anyone know how to find a vampire once every peasant tells you to seek out some random bugger for more quests?) I want to erase my quest log so that I can pick up quests one by one and not be bombarded by "TSK" in every direction.
Breaking thumbs since 2013

catpaw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wipe quest log
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 05:05:03 am »

I don't know of a way you can erase the log. Sorry. You can start working it off of course :)

The random bugger will also send you to petty tasks, and thus vampires again, once you killed all the big titans.

KiBoy

• Bay Watcher
  • You have been struck down! It was inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:04:27 am »

I've gained a bunch of quests whilst trying to find the location of a vampire (incidentley does anyone know how to find a vampire once every peasant tells you to seek out some random bugger for more quests?) I want to erase my quest log so that I can pick up quests one by one and not be bombarded by "TSK" in every direction.

Ask them about surroundings. They will tell you of camps, lairs, caves and overall regions and what you can find there.
"Ha-ha-halt in the name of the Obeisant Vegetation!  Okay, Princess, you can speak to the Necromancer now."
"A-anou, Necromancer-san, could...  C-Could I have your autograph?"
If you imagine an 8-bit Hinata with elf ears, it gets even more ridiculous ^_^

Larix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 09:49:28 am »

(incidentley does anyone know how to find a vampire once every peasant tells you to seek out some random bugger for more quests?)

Just bring up the topic "service" again. Once you're famous enough, villagers will give you "talk to our glorious leader" as first response, but if you keep asking, all the standard peasant quests will still be given, including directions to the local vampire.

KiBoy

• Bay Watcher
  • You have been struck down! It was inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 10:27:17 am »

(incidentley does anyone know how to find a vampire once every peasant tells you to seek out some random bugger for more quests?)

Just bring up the topic "service" again. Once you're famous enough, villagers will give you "talk to our glorious leader" as first response, but if you keep asking, all the standard peasant quests will still be given, including directions to the local vampire.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks!
"Ha-ha-halt in the name of the Obeisant Vegetation!  Okay, Princess, you can speak to the Necromancer now."
"A-anou, Necromancer-san, could...  C-Could I have your autograph?"
If you imagine an 8-bit Hinata with elf ears, it gets even more ridiculous ^_^