Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 3: IC Thread  (Read 26127 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2-2: IC Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 03:51:56 pm »

"As I said. I've been doing this for a long time. I can handle myself just fine. In fact, if there's nothing else you need, Julian, than I'll be heading out. Esori, you're with me apparently. Come on."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 03:52:57 pm »

Selina shrugs again and begins idly looking over her unstrung bow for scratches to pass the time.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 06:00:14 pm »

"Wait, you... Esori, right? Please accompany miss Dustine. I would rather... not leave a lady with box full of coins and golden rods alone on the streets."

"Don't worry, she's safe with me!"

"I used to run a one-man courier business myself, I'm used to carrying goods and lots of coin around. Just let me go get the pegasus ready." Esori quickly ducks out and shouts for his Pegasus. "ROSE! Time to go!" The pegasus, all white except for a reddish-pink part of her mane, flies down from nowhere in particular and stands near Esori. He takes her reins and goes with Dustine to the local market keeper, leading Rose on foot.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 08:37:02 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 06:35:10 pm »

Dany kept silent for the most part, munching on an apple loudly and rudely.

"Slavers aren't the most friendly bunch if you don't got the looks of a buyer. You 'd have more luck looking for your sister in the brothels there, I think."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:47:44 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 11:10:59 pm »

"First off, no need to be like that. Second off, who said we wouldn't be looking like buyers? Unless you've got some problem with lying to slavers, we can pretend to be looking for a specific slave. It happens. No need to mention that she's his sister. But either way. That's not something we need to figure out right now. We've got some time before that. So for now, why doesn't everyone who's not me and Esori go with the Captain to load supplies onto the ship, while we go shopping and looking for info."

Dustine heads to market to talk with people
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:18:52 am by Swordstar »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 12:04:26 am »

Esori thinks to himself,
I got out of hauling duty? Sweet! He tries not to show it too plainly on his face, but despite his best efforts, his perpetual grin widens a bit.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 02:53:55 am »

@Dustine&Esori:

They have reached the market rather quickly, and the office of the keeper wasn't busy either. It was really a funnily placed tiny building surrounded by several three-story high warehouse, with the door opening on the bazaar where merchants were selling single items.

But if one wanted to buy crates upon crates of materiel (or trade with the city officials), such transactions had to be processed via Market Keeper. This worked for entirety of continent lately, and word goes Razajabs had something similar going on as well...

"Ah, if it isn't Dustine. My condolences, I heard what happened to your previous boss... and that his nephew is giving away the company? You have some things to sell, hmm?"

@the rest:

"Yes. Captain, take the rest of the mercenaries and prepare the ship already. I have to close the office... and finish some paperwork."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:55:45 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 03:02:27 am »

"Thank you for your sympathy. As for selling things... Perhaps. Though I suspect with what we have, our chances at getting good prices might be better elsewhere. We would be interested in seeing what you have to sell though... And I suppose hear your prices on what we do have to sell. We have 36 barrels of berries, 10 barrels of sausages, 20 barrels of stingweed, and 9 barrels of wool."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 03:49:26 am »

@Dustine&Esori:

"Of course, of course. As you well know, our city of Ren produces large amounts of Berries, Meat, Cheese, Wine, Brandy, Glasswork, Fine cloth, Lilac and Rose Oil. The city is currently short on Coffee, Olives, Rum, Bronze, Brass, Pepper, Silk, Draketooth Crafts and Razajab Carpets, it's these nobles you know... let me show you the list of prices." He gave Dustine a small list.

"If you want to procure anything else, it will take both time and, of course, more gold. You wanna hear something interesting?" He added suddenly with a smirk.

City of Ren:

Sells: (gold per barrel)
Meat: 85 barrels ready, 144 gold each
Berries: 44 barrels ready, 72 gold each
Wine: 50 barrels ready, 208 gold each
Brandy: 28 barrels ready, 300 gold each
Glasswork: 10 barrels ready, 690 gold each
Fine Cloth: 17 barrels ready, 360 gold each
Lilac: 8 barrels ready, 545 gold each
Rose Oil: 9 barrels ready, 352 gold each

Buys: (proposed average price per barrel, ! denotes good in demand)
Berries: 45 gold each
Sausages: 192 gold each
Stingweed: 65 gold each
Wool: 196 gold each

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:39:41 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 10:25:10 am »

"I'm always interesting in hearing things that are interesting," Esori replied simply, whilst peering at the list of goods over Dustine's shoulder.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 02:30:52 pm »

"Hmm interesting. And yes, news is always welcome. As would any news on the current state of any ports."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 02:56:18 pm »

@Dustinori:

"Yes, that's what I was going to tell you; you know that farming township of Revalde, right? Well I heard that last week someone struck a vein of opals or some other jewels there and people began to pour there and set up mines and workshops. But the town was unprepared for influx of workers and their families so they're running low on some foodstuffs and building materials. 's where I think you would sell your wool and stingweed at better profit, too."

"If you going south-west, be prepared, cos I heard pirates sprung up between Lonos and Formos. Some sort of group, what was their name... something something Ravens. I heard that from one sailor few days ago, 's all I know."
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 10:35:00 pm »

The ship was a simple carrier in Ayleen's eyes. A marvel it was, built to travel the waves and the open seas, to be filled with the goods needed by people everywhere.

She looked out the window, in the direction of the ship, and gazed into her surroundings, very glad for staying behind despite the decisions of the others in the current company--her motive being mainly due to the employer's trouble instead of whatever pay they were offering the Captain and the rest. She could understand his desperation, and she made a promise to herself to stick with these people until either it was done, or she was.

Wrapping her violet cloak around herself, the scenery enthralled her into reminiscence and thought: Of days gone by; of symbolism and virtue; of her teaching and her trials; of what they were to face.

Sunset and evening star,
And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
When I put out to sea...

She hummed the rest of the poem taught to her by her now-passing grandmother as she remembered how the world was, and what she expected in the future, only awaiting the call to sail.

She was a quiet, and mostly timid person.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:14:24 pm by Tiruin »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 12:20:28 pm »

"Hmm... thank you for the tip. And as a bit more of thanks, I'll buy some supplies here as well. Lets see... How about 25 barrels meat, 5 barrels berries, and 6 barrels wine? If those could get sent to the Rosa Azul, I would be much obliged. We may have some more shopping to do, for non-bulk items."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 01:34:01 pm »

@Enorine:

"Of course. This will be..." The market keeper did some math on his papers. "5208 coins." After getting the money, he sent a group of haulers along with the cargo toward the docks.

"Pleasure making deals with you."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37