Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

How do I mod dwarves to not care about being naked?

(1/2) > >>

GavJ:
Why anybody finds micromanaging socks fun I will never understand (+huge FPS drain), and I don't want them in the game at all (except maybe shoes for syndrome protection, fine). I took them out, but then all my dwarves freak out about being naked

I don't want [NO_EMOTION], I just want them to not care about CLOTHES.  How can I do this?

Thanks!

Hugo_The_Dwarf:
Right now it's impossible but Toady I think said he will add in the option to "not care about clothes" someone that knows more of this can say this is true or not.

I have the same problem I have to use NOEMOTION as well.

Boltgun:
I made a dfhack script for my mod that is more or less fixnaked calling itself again after a few days of game time. The thoughts does not have enough time to build up.

A personality trait or a token would better. I have good hopes for the next version.

blue sam3:
You could perhaps instead switch to having just one item of clothing that covers everything, and prevent it from rotting (by making it ARMOUR).

scamtank:
Civilians won't wear anything over armorlevel 0. Even if you could enlist your entire fortress, there's no single garment that covers everything. Robes don't cover heads, hands or feet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version