Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 33229 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 05:49:17 pm »

(Just a note. When you think Shifter, think less "Werewolf", and more "Alex Mercer". Werewolf is a possibility, though, if you guys wanna play it that way.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 05:50:13 pm »

(Just a note. When you think Shifter, think less "Werewolf", and more "Alex Mercer". Werewolf is a possibility, though, if you guys wanna play it that way.)

((I was thinking Alex Mercer when I did the sheet. Wolf is just the starting point.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 05:56:33 pm »

PATIENT CARD
Name: Akei Magnusson
Height: 5'7 (translate?)
Weight: 123lb (translate?)
Eye Color: One eye Brown, Other Eye Bright Purple.
Hair: Down to Knees, most of it is Brown, the tips are Bright Purple.
Residence: Temporary Dormitory (Room B21, Bed 2)
Subtype : Shifter, Affinity For Wolves.

((Edited a few times.))

Better yet a trap with cat ears and a cat tail.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 06:00:10 pm »

PATIENT CARD

((Edited a few times.))

((I considered that, but I decided that Akei seems more hyper and less aloof, wolftraps are more hyper, cat traps are more aloof. I don't know why, it just works that way. I also see him It getting more predatory later on, which suits wolf more then cat. Cats tend to wait for prey to approach, wolves go after it.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2014, 06:02:38 pm »

PATIENT CARD

((Edited a few times.))

((I considered that, but I decided that Akei seems more hyper and less aloof, wolftraps are more hyper, cat traps are more aloof. I don't know why, it just works that way. I also see him It getting more predatory later on, which suits wolf more then cat. Cats tend to wait for prey to approach, wolves go after it.))

How about fox traps what are they like.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2014, 06:05:03 pm »

PATIENT CARD

((Edited a few times.))

How about fox traps what are they like.

((Seductive, trickstery, occasionally trolly, usually play as rogues or thieves. Bouncy, often hyper but not as much as dog or wolf ones.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2014, 06:10:27 pm »

Teach me your trap ways kevak-sensei.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 06:11:37 pm »

((Hop on HoK, it's easier to use an IM system then a forum system. Link is that link under my avatar.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 06:17:39 pm »

Patient Card
Height: 173cm
Weight: 55 KG
Eye Color: Heterochromia Iridum. Left eye brown, right eye purple.
Hair: Long, Brown, Purple Tips
Subtype : Shifter

You decide to correct their  You grab a pen and scratch out the male part, then write in "GUESS!" with a little :3 smiley beside it. Yep, that seems alright. Gemma seems to have nothing more to say, as she seems to be speaking with a guard, so you are the first to stand up. Some people are proceeding to the door after your stunning example of rising, so you suppose that's where you are supposed to go? You are not exactly sure. By the door is a table of pamphlets, which no-one is taking. Perhaps you should strike out from the crowd once again and take one?
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 06:19:23 pm »

((Ok i clicked the link now what do i click on ? soo many buttons?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 06:22:01 pm »

Take the pamphlet!

Ok i clicked the link now what do i click on ? soo many buttons?
((You may want to refresh, I got a glitch input in my chat window, you might be stuck in the glitch window. It happens for new joiners sometimes. Also I will be on there again in 20 minutes or so. Moving location. Edit: Try posting something in the chatbox to set an ID.))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:23:46 pm by Kevak »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 06:24:18 pm »

((ok)) +1 to pamphlet. ((What chatbox?))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:32:24 pm by Prophet »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 06:42:14 pm »

((The chatbox is the large area to the upper left, that is where posts are displayed. The text box is below the chatbox, you type in there and press enter to post, also I still can't see you I suggest refreshing again, I am tethering with my phone right now by the way. You should see a chat log that looks like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If you don't see that chatlog, then you are in the glitch and need to refresh the page. To the right of the chatbox is the userlist, it displays online users. Edit: Lets take this to PM's also so the derail stops.))

Also read said pamphlet! And socialize with random people!

Edit2: ((What term would you prefer we use?))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:48:28 pm by Kevak »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 06:52:04 pm »

+1 to reading pamphlet and socializing.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 07:28:32 pm »

Welcome to Pine Groves! - Pamphlet by Matzger & Abate Incorporated
Excipio ab Malus Intra
It's hard being affected with the Starlight Pattern. Ostracized, feared, hated, some children in certain countries must endure the hardest of troubles. Organizations such as the John Smith terrorist network have even made it their mission to destroy all of those affected with it. We take a more moderate view and see that the objective is not execution without trial, but fair and acceptable containment. We at Matzger & Abate wish to help you live a happy and adjusted life.

Hence, why we have created Pine Groves! You will live in utmost security among your own kind. We will not persecute you or treat you harshly. Pine Groves is a top-notch replication of a beautiful Pre-Burnings European/American town, with an on-site school, multiple shops for your convenience, running water, plentiful food, top of the range equipment, and a dedicated force of staff. We hope you enjoy your stay. It's safer here.

New Arrivals Information
New arrivals will stay in the temporary dormitory at 8 Dragonfly Lane. Your ID card states your room. Don't worry about getting lost, as the town is arranged in a grid. For easy coordination, please read the map below.

Spoiler: Streets (click to show/hide)

You stop reading the pamphlet and run outside to catch up with the others. Unfortunately, the majority of them seemed to have dispersed. At least Pine Groves does look, as the pamphlet claimed, nice. The whole town is surrounded by pine trees that are a nice contrast to the peaceful blue sky. The town lays in a slight dip in the ground, a pleasant mirage of various building designs. It looks like you could walk across the entire township in about fifteen minutes. Oddly enough, there isn't any walls or security features. It just seems... nice.

Best of all, you realize you can see two people to pester sitting near a sign that says "Oak Street". The road they stand on is tarmac and mostly lined with tall pine trees. What happened to truth in advertising? The road seems to, as they said, operate on a grid based structure. It goes from the east to the west, and further on you can see a road that leads deeper into the town.

The two people are separate. The guy is has curly, pointy black hair, bushy eyebrows, a full beard, and light-colored skin. He seems to be that sort of flabby that also manages to be tough at the same time. It's hard to tell his age since he's quite tall and bearded, but he's dressed like a teenager if rather formal. The girl is easier. She seems to be African, short but leggy, with medium length brown hair. The guy is watching the town whilst the girl is listening to her iPod whilst looking rather unhappy.

Who will you talk to first?
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37