Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 33227 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014, 07:39:27 pm »

((He isn't a trans or genderfluid, he is quite satisfied with being a male, he just likes acting/dressing like that and confusing the hell out of people. Therefore Trap is the proper term, if he was in flux with what he wanted his gender to be, then it would be qualified as those. I don't see him as wanting that. I see him as fine with it.))

Talk to them BOTH AT ONCE! IN COMPLETELY SEPARATE CONVERSATIONS!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2014, 07:43:20 pm »

((He isn't a trans or genderfluid, he is quite satisfied with being a male, he just likes acting/dressing like that and confusing the hell out of people. Therefore Trap is the proper term, if he was in flux with what he wanted his gender to be, then it would be qualified as those. I don't see him as wanting that. I see him as fine with it.))

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2014, 07:44:26 pm »

+1
+1 Why not?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2014, 07:44:48 pm »

(Ahh, nevermind, I just looked up the term trap. I was assuming (cynically on my part) that it was a phrase that could be interpreted as a slur since I believe I read that somewhere. I'll remember to look things up next time!)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2014, 07:45:53 pm »

(Ahh, nevermind, I just looked up the term trap. I was assuming (cynically on my part) that it was a phrase that could be interpreted as a slur since I believe I read that somewhere. I'll remember to look things up next time!)
((This here is why I invented Google.))

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2014, 07:47:40 pm »

((I giggled a bit when you linked to the wikipedia Kathoey article as a suggestion. From the article: "The term "kathoey" may be considered pejorative, especially in the form "kathoey-saloey". It has a meaning similar to the English language "fairy" or "queen"."))
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2014, 07:50:31 pm »

((I giggled a bit when you linked to the wikipedia Kathoey article as a suggestion. From the article: "The term "kathoey" may be considered pejorative, especially in the form "kathoey-saloey". It has a meaning similar to the English language "fairy" or "queen"."))
(Why the hell did I assume that if it's a wikipedia article title, it's not a slur? Well, that will be a reminder to me that when using slang to describe any sort of alternative gender situation, pay attention to it's defintion. Let this be a lesson to us all specifically me.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2014, 07:59:21 pm »

((Trap is just one of those many shades of gender identity, normally not considered a negative term, I would qualify as a Trap irl based on how I dress half the time and how people mistake my gender about 90% of the time regardless of what I'm wearing. The term fits better then any other term that I can think of.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2014, 08:46:30 pm »

(One last update for the night.)
You walk up to them both casually, then let loose a storm of chatter.
"Hey guys! What are you doing hanging around here? It's just trees and me here, and that's not exactly what I would call prime entertainment! I mean, my gated community was pretty boring at the best of times, but I don't think any trees could challenge it and attempt to be more interesting. I guess we're in a pretty interesting situation anyway, so maybe you're just taking a break? Whatever, I suppose I'm happy either wa--"

The boy says with a Norwegian accent, "You talk too much."

"Nothing wrong with talking. Why would make you say that?"

He holds up his right hand. It's missing the ring finger and the pinkie. "Experience. I'm Oliver." Ah. You get the impression from his accent and his missing fingers that he may be a Norwegian Drapsmann. You suddenly feel a little freaked out at his presence and switch to speaking the girl who seems a lot more friendly.

"Hi! Are you from Africa? I hear it's really nice there, all the skyscrapers and stuff. Are you from South Africa? I could tell cos you kinda sounded Dutch when you said your name, which was Daniella, a really pretty na--

The girl starts crying. She holds her hands against her eyes and tries to hold it all in, but can't quite manage it. "Oh God, I miss my family..."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2014, 08:49:45 pm »

Huggle her!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2014, 10:29:06 pm »

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2014, 02:10:35 pm »

You give her a big hug. She stops sobbing, then looks at you. She smiles relievedly at you. "Thank you... Akei, wasn't it?"

"Yep! Akei's my name, comforting people is my game."

"I'm not..." Daniella purses her lips in consideration. "I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do now. Where are we supposed to go no?"

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2014, 02:11:34 pm »

Ask where her ID says she is staying.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2014, 02:13:33 pm »

I guess where your ID says, did you grab a brochure? They have maps.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37