Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Borough of Doomsboro - a Banished CC Timelapse.  (Read 1143 times)

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
The Borough of Doomsboro - a Banished CC Timelapse.
« on: January 13, 2015, 09:05:43 pm »

I've been plaing banished with the Colonial Charter mod, alongside some other tiny adjustments such as people aging one year per year. Here's a time lapse of my village trough the first 25 years (I should take one picture per year, feels so nicer)

http://imgur.com/a/6hwKp#27 - Imgur album because I'm lazy. Latest picture we just finished a chapel to our lord and saivor Cthulhu.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
Re: The Borough of Doomsboro - a Banished CC Timelapse.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 09:51:58 pm »

That's cool, was a nice look through. As someone who's not played in a while, where are mods found, and 1 year per year, like it, personal mod or also findable?

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 02:24:10 pm »

Banished has a steam workshop integration. I use flux capacitor as the one-year-per-year solution
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 06:00:39 pm »

Ahh, didn't even notice intergration, thanks for the heads up