Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: TEW2013 - It's dead Jim.  (Read 4523 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TEW2013 - Wrasslin Whiskey Federation
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 11:53:06 am »

Alright. 

Still hoping for at least 4 wrasslers before I get this party started and I can always add more wrasslers mid-game.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 12:47:52 pm »

15 points into consistency, rest into submisissions.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 08:24:34 pm »

Made the changes.  Updated first post's Influence stuff a little.  Guess I'll start the game, Friday.  Was hoping for more Wrasslers in the roster. 

I'm gonna add that you don't have to take any actions with influence, ever.  Monthly progress will keep going on, if you do or don't spend Influence.  Because I know for a fact that my activity will be murdered if I get bogged down by waiting for people.  You will of course accrue Influence if you do not spend.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 09:35:45 pm »

Alright, let me whip something up...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Default influence usage: Two Crazy Bumps, then Cheap Win till she runs out, ha ha ha!

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 01:21:54 am »

is the "Le" intended? otherwise she should called "La Frenchie" or am I totally wrong with my rusty school french knownledge?
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Inactive Therian Saga Char: Stormhead
Dominions: 4.03 Berytos; 4.06 Pangaea; 4.08 Arcoscephale; 4.11 Shinuyama
Inactive Wurm Online Char: Stormhead

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 09:47:53 am »

Well, I figure her gimmick is to be a horrible stereotypical Frenchie.  The WWF does not mind.

Anyways... apparently, looking through my database of pictures... there are only like... 7 unused masked female portraits.  None of em are as described.  No red beret either.

So Le Frenchie now has a dapper tophat.  Short black hair, as described.  (We can imagine that she wears a mime mask.)  I'll post screenshot tonight.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 02:05:05 pm »

Well, I figure her gimmick is to be a horrible stereotypical Frenchie.  The WWF does not mind.

Anyways... apparently, looking through my database of pictures... there are only like... 7 unused masked female portraits.  None of em are as described.  No red beret either.

So Le Frenchie now has a dapper tophat.  Short black hair, as described.  (We can imagine that she wears a mime mask.)  I'll post screenshot tonight.

Dapper tophat you say?  Maybe she should become "Lady Britishton".   :P
But we'll keep her as it.  Yes, a horrible stereotypical Frenchie.  And if Le Frenchie is incorrect french grammar...all the better!

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2014, 11:24:53 pm »

Spoiler: WWF Begins (click to show/hide)
Abi Romanov: Well, I don't know why I'm the owner of this new Promotion, but I can't complain.
Heidi Hyde: Thanks for hiring me, getting a job, any job is all I can ask for. ... So what do we do?
AR: I don't know, you are the bookie.  Go hire some more people and make them fight each other.
HH: Uhh... ok.  Who are those other guys anyways?
AR: Oh them.  The shareholders said they now work under WWF, no matter what.  So whatever.

AR: What?  How many people are you hiring?!
HH: Everyone?
AR: ....  Fine.  Whatever, you are the Bookie.

Start of January (Gain 5 each month.)
Maou: 5 Influence
The Viking: 5 Influence
Le Frenchie: 5 Influence

Titles will be distributed over January, players will not be able to participate in the selection nor make a challenge for a title in the first month.  We are in Debut mode.
Player characters are also excluded from team based matches till they make allies... and only with those allies.

Anyways, I suppose maintaining a big roster is easy enough, since I normally do not micro-manage the details.  I suppose some of the NPC will end up standing out sooner or later...
(Cannot be arsed to screenshot every mook.  Maybe when one of em becomes important in some way.)
Everyone now has a WWF mask or their own, Viking and Maou are forced to wear WWF masks.... cause they must not be immune to the dishonor of being unmasked.

Well, if you spend influence after I'm finished advanced the month/before I post it.  I'll use it for the next month unless otherwise noted.  As I said, I can't be bogged down waiting for people to post or I'd never get anything done...

Any questions though, I'll answer to the best of my ability.  (Think of not knowing who is who... as a fog of war thing.)

More player characters always welcome.

EDIT: Ah, damn, now that I look at Le Frenchie, its more of a wiseguy hat.  There is a blonde with a white/red tophat though...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:28:05 pm by Zangi »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 03:53:14 pm »

Oh no you don't.  Le Frenchie is perfect as is.  She looks real snarky, which is perfect.  I also note she's oozing star quality.  Maybe she won't have to ruthlessly cheat to enter the main event...

I'll save influence for this month.  Maybe I can "recruit" one of the more promising AIs as Ally.  Have to see how they perform first.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2014, 03:57:40 pm »

Dammit, can his glorious mustache at least be visible through the mask? :P
Like EuchreJack, I'l save influence for now.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 03:11:19 am »

Will hold on to the influence for now

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 04:36:59 am »

Dammit, can his glorious mustache at least be visible through the mask? :P
Like EuchreJack, I'l save influence for now.
You mean his mustache isn't the mask?  ;D

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2014, 02:38:43 pm »

Update: Not dead, 3v3 titles have been taken, in the process of doing tag, singles and the rumble titles.

I suppose main issue I had was a 3012 crash that wiped my first week, which was the whole initial set-up, the most boring part.  So roster may look a little different in the heel vs face list.

As always, I can add any new wrasslers that want in midgame.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TEW2013 - It's dead Jim
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 11:34:51 am »

Alright, I lied.  This did actually die.  >.>

Either way, I've gotten into WMMA4(World of Mixed Martial Arts).  This one is actually... well, from my perception, fights are actually more competitive, rather then based on popularity and grandstanding.  (Also I don't actually have to go through the hoops of managing popularity so hard here.  Which I spend half my time doing when setting up shows in TEW...) 
The fun thing is, upsets can happen, someone you'd think is locked in for the win can pull off a knock out or submission. 

So this post is more of an interest check... (Despite the fact that I have a really really poor track record... >.>)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:39:05 am by Zangi »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TEW2013 - It's dead Jim.
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2015, 01:00:17 pm »

Could be worse I still have to do more of my Siberia one (though only one person posted in my actual thread for it xD)

Hmmm I'd be interested.

Sounds like I can have less of a loser there.
Pages: 1 [2] 3