Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Instability: It Begins.  (Read 5043 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Instability: It Begins.
« on: April 30, 2014, 10:28:03 pm »

Spoiler: Note from Kevak. (click to show/hide)
((So onwards to the prologue, this is so that we can get used to the system, which I still don't have entirely worked out. HersheyJordo will be the other player, welcome to the forums Hersho.))
((We will be working out the system as we go to some extent. Sooo expect a bit of confuzzlement early on.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Prelude To War~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The caravan shakes and bumps. The smell of pine is in the air. The sun shines gently down upon the convoy. The crisp spring air, slightly cold from last season's chills is slowly warming. The birds are chirping. The grass is peaking up from under the melting snow.  A great day for a vacation to the outer dominance of Torthak. The Prince suns himself on the roof of the cart. Twitching his tail occasionally.

His personal bodyguard watches from below.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:45:12 pm by Kevak »

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Instability: It Begins.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 05:44:40 pm »

Valrak, otherwise known as Streak, padded along the caravan. His paws leave slight imprints on the path, and he glanced up at the prince with a chuckle. "Enjoying your time up there, lazy?" he grinned and flicked his tail.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 05:53:46 pm by HersheyJordo »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 07:11:43 pm »

Rilak twitches his ear and looks down at Valrak "Yesh I am. Any idea how long till we get there? Traveling is so booorrring! And why don't you join me up here? It's better then walking."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:58:20 am by Kevak »

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 08:37:53 pm »

Blinking, Valrak looks back toward the path in front of them. "Hmm, probably awhile. Not sure exactly how long. And I like to walk, and if something comes in our way I have to be down here to protect you," he says matter-of-factly and raises his chin.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 09:17:36 pm »

Mkaaay, suit yourself, have fun with those blisters later. You always whine about them after trips like this. Rilak shrugs and rolls on his back, staring at Valrak from a more... Upside down position.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 11:37:53 pm »

"Well, this time I definitely won't," he kept his chin up and tried not to think about how his pads were already getting sore. Valrak glanced back up at Rilak and gave him a look like what are you doing?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 01:58:05 am »

"Riiight, just like last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that..." Rilak, seeing Valrak's look, flails his paws in the air and sticks out his tongue at Valrak.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 02:15:56 am »

PTW.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 02:01:51 pm »

Valrak, now looking amused, stuck his tongue back out to Rilak. "Just you watch, I won't complain one bit! And I'm going to laugh at you if you fall off while flailing like that," he put his tongue back in and laughed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 02:36:54 pm »

Suuure you won't. Rilak rolls to the left off the cart roof, the ground where he would have fallen shimmers turquoise as he Warps it and a spot behind Valrak. He falls through with just enough forward momentum to make leave the portal with in angle that would cause him to land on Valrak if he didn't move out of the way.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 05:57:49 pm »

Valrak laughed again and hopped right out of the way. "Nice try," he smirked, and started laughing more. "Did you really that that'd work?" his tail flicked with amusement and he looked down at Rilak.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 06:07:57 pm »

Rilak looks up at Valrak. Nope! I completely expected this to happen. I would have been surprised if you hadn't moved.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 05:54:11 pm »

"Hah, of course. Well, anyway, I still won't be complaining when we get there," Valrak turned his head back to the path and closed his eyes. Lifting his chin again, he started to hum a song while walking along.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 11:28:34 pm »

Rilak Warps the ground directly in front of Valrak and a nearby tree trunk with the intention of causing Valrak to fall out of the side of the tree. You will too be complaining. You aaalways complain and you aaalways say you won't.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:30:18 pm by Kevak »

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 03:42:22 pm »

Valrak yawned as reply. He felt himself, in the future, falling through a warp and out of the tree and stopped walking abruptly. "Nice try, once again," he swerved around the warp and continued walking and humming.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:56:18 pm by HersheyJordo »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5