Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Instability: It Begins.  (Read 5133 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Instability: It Begins.
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 04:10:11 pm »

Ptw

Cat people :3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 04:28:56 pm »

((These ish wolves, there are cats later on though.))

Rilak scampers forward and jumps on Valrak.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 10:43:28 pm »

Valrak prepared for Rilak's jump and raced ahead, kicking up dust in his trail. He looked back and stuck his tongue out at Rilak. "Catch me if you can!" Valrak teased, his more playful side coming out.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 11:46:03 pm »

I will. Rilak said as the ground below him Warped with the ground in front of Valrak, Rilak fell through the Warp and flipping 180 degrees as he fell through, popped out and landed on his feet in front of Valrak where the Warp was less then a moment earlier before pouncing at him.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 04:14:28 pm »

Valrak grinned when he felt the future, Rilak pouncing on him. He swiftly ran and swerved around, just as Rilak appeared. He slowed his pace to see what Rilak would try next.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 07:32:37 pm »

((Thought I posted earlier, guess the forums ate my post.))

Rilak pounces at Valrak and warps the ground where Valrak's left back leg is with a tree.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2014, 11:03:34 pm »

Valrak concentrated on what would happen. He leaped forward, avoiding the warp, and picked up pace again. "I'll never fall for your tricks!" he shouted back, laughing.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2014, 01:45:32 am »

You always say you won't and then I just warp a larger area then you can cover even with your speed and dump you out of the loops whenever I get bored of tossing you around. But lets see if I can catch you off guard first.

Rilak formulates two plans to randomly act upon five seconds in the future, one involves warping a tree branch to jut out of the ground directly in front of Valrak's face as of where he is by then and the other involves warping Valrak's paws out the side of a cart as of their position as of then. As they are both possible, Valrak should be able to feel both possibilities equally, however as he can only look about five seconds forward, he should't be able to know which one happens.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2014, 05:07:59 pm »

Valrak concentrated on feeling the future. He felt himself hitting a tree branch coming from a warp in the ground, but also his paws flailing through the cart. His mind whirled in thought and he swiftly moved to avoid where a tree branch would of came out of the warp, hoping he was indeed correct.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2014, 05:18:33 pm »

((Random number generator is a go! 1 is tree, 2 is feet. ..2 , wrong one Hersho.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The ground warps under Valraks paws, causing him to sink down to his torso in the ground, several meters away, a random guard notices four legs suddenly grow out of the side of the cart. Thinking he is hallucinating, he looks away and keeps walking.

Gotcha!

Rilak trots over to Valrak and bops him on the head. Tag! Your it! Have fun trying to get out of there. I'm just gonna go tickle your feet now cause you can't do anything about it.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 08:45:10 pm »

"Rrrgghhhh! Get me out of thi- what the?" Valrak struggled as he fell into the warp. His paws flailed and he tried to stay calm. "Don't you dare!" Valrak tried desperately to go backwards, back onto the path.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2014, 08:52:28 pm »

Hehehe. Rilak trots over to the cart that Valrak's paws are flailing from and starts licking them. If he had hands, this would be a lot easier, but nope! He haaad to be born a fullblood. Oh well, at least he got Titan Class Warping.

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 08:57:11 pm »

"No n-" Valrak's shouts turned into loud laughter as Rilak licked his paws. "S-ssstoopp!" he managed to blurt out, but he couldn't help but laugh.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2014, 11:11:44 pm »

Rilak stops and walks back over to Valrak. What do I get if I stop?

HersheyJordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2014, 07:32:20 pm »

Valrak sighed with relief. "I-um uhhh... well, maybe..." he stumbled over his words, thinking of something. His paws still flailed. "How on earth will I get out?" Valrak muttered.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5