Yes! Get Blizzard!
- 0 (0%)
Yes! Get Fire Blast!
- 1 (50%)
Yes! Get Thunder!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Silver: Chapter 12: Vs Lugia and to Victory Road  (Read 18025 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Red: Final Chapter: Red vs Mewtwo
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2014, 12:36:37 am »

Nooooo not Duke T_T
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2014, 12:41:30 am »

Nooooo not Duke T_T
I shed a tear. If you look on the OP and look at the hall of fame, you'll see WHY he dropped. This was supposed to be a "lets see if I can beat Lorelei at least" into a "OMFG I JUST BEAT THE CHAMPION" moment with only Duke falling. It is indeed a sad day... But soon, it will all be over... Mewtwo awaits us
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2014, 11:13:18 am »

We traversed through Cerulean City and made our way into that damned cave. Ryan and a few others had a hard time keeping on their feet, and we captured a new ally, Rai, a level 54 Raichu. The amount of high leveled pokemon here were unbearable. When we finally made it to that bottom floor, it was do or die; Mewtwo was before us...

Mewtwo: Mew! (I have waited so long for someone worthy to challenge me! I will enjoy destroying you!)

Red: Mewtwo, your time has come. It will all be over soon for you. I'm here to put you down and end your human hating ways. Rai! Thunder Wave!

Rai: Raichu! (Yeah, yeah, I got it)

Rai used Thunder Wave! Mewtwo used barrier! Rai used thundershock! Mewtwo used psychic! Rai fainted!

Red: Damnit! Kreig! Thunder!

Kreig used thunder! Mewtwo used barrier! Kreig used thunder! Mewtwo used swift! Kreig fainted!

Red: Damnit! Not even half health!

Mewtwo: Mew! (I am the ultimate life form! Fear my power!)

Ryan: RHYDON! (ULTIMATE LIFE FORM MY ARSE! FEEL MY STRENGTH!)

Ryan used rock slide! Mewtwo was fully paralyzed! Ryan used rock slide! Critical hit! Mewtwo used psybeam! Ryan used Rock slide! Mewtwo fliched!

Red: Ryan! You can't keep this up! Fall back!

Ryan: Rhy... Don... (Not... Untill... I show this guy... I'M STRONGER!)

Mewtwo used psychic! Rhydon fainted!

Red: Oh god... I'm so sorry guys...

Jormagundr: ARBOK! (I'll avenge them!)

Red: Jor! What are you doing!? You'll die!

Jormagundr used dig! mewtwo used swift! Jormagunder used dig! Mewtwo used psychic! Jormagundr fainted!

Red: Draco... Snor... I'm so sorry... Its all up to you guys...

Draco: Chari (Master, I'll handle this. They won't have died in vain!)

Red: But mewtwo has 1/3hp left! How can you deal with him!? He'll kill you!

Draco: Charizard! (Then let him kill me! Snor will come in and finish him off! Its all up to us three)

Draco used flamethrower! Mewtwo is fully paralyzed! Draco used slash! Critical hit! Mewtwo used swift! Draco is in critical condition! Draco used flamethrower!

Red: Draco... You did it...

Mewtwo: Mew... Two... (What are you waiting for? Catch me!)

Red: No... Not after what you did to the others, you don't deserve it... Draco... Flamethrower...

Draco used flamethrower! Mewtwo fainted!

EPILOGUE

Red left Cerulean Cave, crushed by the losses of his allies. Mewtwo, now defeated, would have the last laugh. With all his strength, Mewtwo's dying body released his psychic energy as Red returned home. Red barely survived, as did Snor and Draco, but now west of Viridian city was leveled and altered. After that, a new route was made, joining Kanto and its neighbour, Johto.

As the months and days rolled on, disasters begin to strike. The power plant's pokemon left, having lost Zapdos as their guardian and leader. Blackouts all over the region were apparent. People began to freeze and live in the dark, and some of the gyms, like Lt. Surge's, ceased to function properly. It was in fact, Lt. Surge and Misty of Cerulean City who would come in and fix the power plant, using its pokemon energy into a massive generator. Pollution was apparent, but the people needed their power.

Not long after the blackouts, Victory Road, usually bright with the fire of Moltres and inhabited by the strongest trainers, went dark. Out of the depths arose stronger, more fearsome pokemon, like Ursaring and Donphan, and the trainers fled in fear of their lives. Since then, no one has had the courage to take on victory road to challenge the pokemon league. Lance, now crowned Champion from Red's disappearance, reformed the Elite Four, in hopes of bringing back strong and worthy trainers... But none came. He returned back home to Johto where he traveled the land, searching for strong and powerful trianers. If no one from Kanto had the courage or strength to face the now darkened Victory Road, then perhaps someone in Johto would.

A during the time of the new power plant being built, the ice of seafoam islands thawed, and the ice was no longer keeping the magma near Cinnabar in check. In the span of minutes, the Volcano erupted, spewing out of the gym itself, killing most of the trainers inside, save Blaine, its leader. The rest of the town fared even less so, only a handful survived. It was them when Blaine had went to seafoam islands and found out the truth: Articuno was freezing the island to save Cinnabar Volcano from erupting.

Blue gave up his training for a year after his defeat. Red came, now solemn and speechless, and took his Blastoise. Blue didn't care anymore; Raticate was avenged but he lost his title. Nothing was important to him anymore, and he washed himself up into a depression. After the volcano erupted, he was the first to act, trying to save people, but he came almost too late. He saved those dozen people with the help of his pokemon and his new ally, Machamp. He was hailed as a hero and became Gym Leader of Viridian after Giovanni's disappearance. Although some say that he became like Giovanni, never staying at his gym and never accepting challenges.

And Red? Red was stricken by grief and melancholy, and he left back for Pallet Town after his victory. Draco and Snor tried constantly to cheer him up, but he never smiled now, he never changed his face from his solemn, depressed look of neutrality. He never spoke, and he never left Pallet Town. Some say that he stayed in his room all day while Snor and Draco helped his mother. They say he brooded over the loss of his faithful friends, and some say, when you go close to his window, you could hear the sounds of him crying. When Red heard of the blackout, he knew that Moltres was right; Red started disasters left and right. Before the darkening of Victory Road, he left a note in his room, saying that he was leaving and never returning. He would go to a place where no one would be hurt. He went to the professor's lab and took Bulbasaur against the will of the Professor. He took out Vee and Pika, and went to Blue, where he stole blastoise. Red felt pity for his rival, but he needed blastoise... He needed the help of all of the Professor's old pokemon for where he was going. He trained long and hard in Cerulean Cave, strengthening his new allies, but he still never spoke. Within days of his entering, he left again. Snor collapsed the cave entrance and destroyed the land leading up to it. Since no one could understand pokemon like Red could, no one could tell if his pokemon were still sane or not. By the time the Volcano erupted, Red was gone to Mt. Silver, where no one could even go to on fear of death by the pokemon there, stronger then those he buried in Cerulean Cave.

But now, a new story begins... In Johto, where Lance seaches for a new trainer to join him... And a trainer with a burning desire for revenge and the want to make things right was about to begin his journey...

END OF POKEMON RED

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Silver: Prologue: Silver
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2014, 04:54:36 pm »

POKEMON SILVER

It seemed so long ago when father died during that erupted volcano. Everyone says Red did it when he killed the legendary birds and mewtwo. Well, the professor just asked me to go run an errand for him, and maybe if I'm lucky, I can start my journey to grow strong enough to find Red and make him pay... My name is Silver, and on this day, marks the first day of my journey to fix everything wrong he has done in this world...

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Silver: Chapter 1: Mr. Pokemon and ? ? ?
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2014, 11:56:33 pm »

Silver: Professor? You wanted to see me?

Professor Elm: Yes Silver, my colleague, Mr. Pokemon, said he's got something for me, but being it just me and my Aide in here, we're awfully busy, so can you go and see what he wants? I'll give you a rare pokemon we just found. They're on the table over there!

Silver: I'll take... This one!

Silver got a Cyndaquil!

Silver: Hmmm... Since you're a female and a fire type, I'll call you Ember, like Amber except its a pun at fire types

Professor Elm: Errm... Right... Off you go! Oh, take my number! Give me a call if anything happens!

Later...

Guide Gent: Here! Follow me to my house and I'll give you something cool!

Silver: HELL NO!

Guide Gent: Oh... Ok... Here, take it anyway

Silver got the map card!

Silver: Well... This may come in handy

Ember: Cynda! (Creepy old man! Leave master alone!)

Silver: Did... Did you just talk?

Ember: Cynda? Cyndaquil! (You understand me? Oh my god! This is incredible! I've never heard of a person being able to talk to pokemon!)

Silver:  Hey, calm down Ember. Its not that big of a deal. It just makes it easier to know whats up with you or not. Now come on! We got that errand to run!

Ember: Cynda! (Right behind you master!)

Later again...

Mr. Pokemon: Hello! You must be silver! Here! Give this egg to professor elm! He should find out what to do with it. Professor Oak here says he should know!

Professor Oak: Oh! Whats this? A rare pokemon! Hmmm... I see Professor Elm sees you treat your pokemon with love and respect! Here, take this pokedex! I gotta leave now, see you!

Silver:  *sigh* Anything else you want me to throw in my backpack? A sandwich for the aide or something?

Mr. Pokemon: Nope! Thats everything! Here, heal up!

Silver: Ember, remind me NEVER to go back there agai-

*phone ringing - Professor Elm*

Professor Elm: Hello? Silver? Come quick! Its a disaster! Hurry!

Silver: ... What happened now? Come on Ember, lets get back to the lab!

? ? ?: Bah! What a waste of a wimp like you!

Silver: The hell is that supposed to mean?

? ? ?: Don't you get what I'm saying?

Silver: Nope, not one bit

? ? ?: Aren't you a special kind of stupid? Let's battle, wimp!

Totodile: Totodile! (IMMA EAT YOU FOR BREAKFEAST!)

Ember: Cynda!? (Totodile!? What are you doing out of the lab?)

Totodile: Toto! (I'M FREE NOW B****! NEITHER YOU NOR CHIKORITA CAN STOP ME!)

Totodile used scratch! Ember used tackle!

Silver: When did the Professor give you that pokemon?

? ? ?: What Professor? I had this pokemon for a long time!

Silver: That's not what Ember says! Ember! Smokescreen!

Ember used smokescreen! Totodile missed! Ember used tackle! Totodile used leer! Ember used tackle! Totodile fainted!

? ? ?: Humph... Are you happy you won? ... My name is Gold... And I'm going to be the world's greatest pokemon trainer... Get out of my way, loser.

*Gold used tackle!*

Silver: A**hole... Lets hurry back Ember

Back at the lab...

Police Officer: I'm doing an investigation on someone who stole a pokemon from here

Silver: You mean the red haired guy? He's long gone

Police Officer: Did you happen to get his name?

Silver: Nope *lies*

Police Officer: Well, now I must find this guy...

Silver: So here's what Mr. Pokemon wanted to give you

Professor Elm: What on earth!? Is this a pokemon egg? This is a great discovery!

Silver: Uhh... Where else did pokemon come from? Out of the ground?

Professor Elm: Probably from what other Professors say

Silver: ... I don't want to know what you Professors do on your spare time... I was given this pokedex by Professor Oak...

Professor Elm: Professor Oak gave you that? You must be champion material! Try the gym challenge! The closest gym is in Violet City. The rules changed a bit though, and you have to now share the same number of Pokemon the gym leader has now, though. The road to championship will be a long one. Make sure you tell your mom!

Silver: Pfft. As if she cared! Lets go Ember!

Aide: Here! Take these! You'll be able to catch pokemon with them!

Silver got the Poke Ball!

Silver: Where were you guys during the robbery anyway?

Aide: The Professor went on lunch and well... I was in the can...

Silver: Nuff' said. Don't lose the last one now

And so, Ember and I began our journey. Maybe someday I';ll tell her about my revenge against Red... But not today. Not for a long while... But being able to talk to Pokemon? This will be fun...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2014, 12:21:36 am »

Another fire type starter? Boooo :I

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2014, 12:40:54 am »

Another fire type starter? Boooo :I

As much as Cyndaquil is my favourite starter ever and Typholosion is my favourite pokemon? I can't complain, though from what everyone tells me, I'm shocked everyone didn't vote Totodile.

I also regret not calling her Cyndi or Cindy. Would've made more sense and SOUNDED better

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2014, 12:43:15 am »

Yeah but...two fire types in a row :X

* Sirus voted for Chikorita

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2014, 12:47:40 am »

Yeah but...two fire types in a row :X

* Sirus voted for Chikorita

Well, sorry... Everyone in my area, and some a good distance away (1 day drive up north) all love Totodile and his final form. I was a cast out for always taking Cyndaquil. It always ended up with me crushing them all except my cousin who would tie me from me burning him out and him overpowering me.

To this day, I still haven't beaten him

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Silver: Chapter 2: Catch 'Em All?
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2014, 06:44:21 pm »

Silver: Well, its nice out today. I wonder what we'll catch first?

Spearow: Spear! (Get lost!)

Ember: Cynda! (I got this master!)

Ember used tackle! Spearow used peck! Silver threw a pokeball! Spearow was caught!

Silver: Well that answered my question. I'm gonna call you... Sara

Hey! Wanna battle? You look weak!

Sara: Spearow! (I am NOT weak!)

Sara used peck! Rattata used tackle! Sara used peck! Rattata used tail whip! Sara used peck! Rattata fainted!

Silver: Well ain't you something. Hey, lets check out this cave...

Zubat: Zuuuuu! (Look! Something to drink the blood of!)

Silver: You are NOT drinking my blood!

Silver threw a pokeball! Zubat was caught!

Silver: I'm gonna call you... Batsy!

Batsy(?): zuuuu! (I'm female! Batsy's a male name!)

Silver: Fine... Patsy?

Patsy: Zuuubat (Good enough)

Silver: Well, that was fu-

*NEXT ROUTE HIT, NIGHT FALLS*

Silver: Damnit...

Hoothoot: Hoot! (You shouldn't be out at night!)

Silver threw a pokeball! Hoothoot was caught!

Silver: I swear, catching is so easy! I'm gonna call you Hooty

Later in town...

Silver: Hey, lets check out that tower!

Lady: They say there are ghosts in there in the night

Silver: I don't believe in ghosts, so its fine, right?

Gastly: Gaaaaassstt! (Well ghosts don't believe in you either, but YOU'RE still here!)

Silver: *speechless*

Gastly: Gaaaaaasssstt (Lets just get this over with, I got more people I gotta suffocate)

Hooty: Hoot! (I got this one!)

Gastly: Gastly! (Ha! Your normal typed attacks can't hurt me!)

Hooty used forsight!

Gastly: Gast... (Well s***...)

Hooty used tackle! Gastly used lick! Silver threw a pokeball! Gastly was caught!

Silver: Wow, first male pokemon I own. I'm gonna call you Ghast! ((Note: I made a mistake and hit start when I went to hit select on my phone, so his name is temporarily G and will be called such until then))

Gold: Well lookie here, its the wimp again! Here to try and get the HM at the top of the tower?

Silver: No, but I am now

Gold: I already got it. Out of my face, loser

Gold used escape rope!

Sage Li: Come! Battle with me! That other guy treated his pokemon like tools of war. Let me see how you treat YOUR pokemon!

Bellsprout: Bellsprout... (I am as graceful as a leaf in the wind...)

Sara used peck! Bellsprout fainted!

Sara: Spearow! (Graceful my a***)

Hoothoot: Hoot! (I am as swift as the night winds)

Ember: Cyndaquil! (Master, I got this!)

Ember used tackle! Hoothoot used tackle! Ember used tackle! Hoothoot used tackle! Ember used tackle! Hoothoot fainted!

Bellsprout: Bellsprout (I am as deadly as an arrow!)

Patsy: Zuubat! (Then I will enjoy sucking out the life out of you!)

Silver: Don't kill him now Patsy!

Patsy used supersonic! Bellsprout hurt itself in its confusion! Patsy used leech life! Bellsprout hurt itself in its confusion! Patsy used leech life! Critical hit! Bellsprout fainted!

Sage Li: You have proven your worth with the HM flash! Take it!

We took the HM but we didn't need it. We decided to practice a bit before trying to tackle the gym...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2014, 07:09:00 pm »

Mrrm.

I think since it's a flying type Gym... You may as well fight Flyer with Flyer. :P

Hootie has my vote, as I am fond of owls. Sara would be a solid second choice.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2014, 07:31:52 pm »

It cant be Ghast/G because he can't touch them. I'm surprised at all of them being flying type. It was difficult practicing on unown because I can't tell if something that's super effective against one will be super effective against all or that one

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2014, 02:37:08 am »

Ember's probably your best choice. Shame you didn't manage to snag a Geodude, which would have made Faulkner a snap.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2014, 04:18:55 am »

Yeah... I suppose I will be the first to admit that birds may not be the best choice. If you want to win, Ember is up by far and away your best choice. Granted, Falkner isn't all that tough anyways but still.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2014, 10:45:34 pm »

Just a minor update, training has been slow. Unown like to flee at low HP and I keep having to take hits, a lot of them super effective and walk them off half the time. ALMOST lost Patsy from a super effective critical hit (1hp!) and only ember is at level 11 and the others are at level 9... This may take some more time, and I'm trying to hit level 11 all around before I try the gym (that starting off spearow was a killer when I first started, and I still hate spearow with a passion because of it... Wiped my entire team within seconds)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11