Yes! Get Blizzard!
- 0 (0%)
Yes! Get Fire Blast!
- 1 (50%)
Yes! Get Thunder!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Silver: Chapter 12: Vs Lugia and to Victory Road  (Read 18027 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Silver: Chapter 10: Rocket Radio Station
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2014, 11:05:54 pm »

So... Apparently my game glitched even farthur, resetting the game back to when I got the Card key but still keeping my levels AND allowing me to pass to ice path and Blackthorn. But there was a jerk in the way, so I discovered that the game had did that despite already having silver wing. So I went back, beat the leader again and I got the silver wing again, and when I go back to the route in between Mahogany and Ice Path to train, and since the only thing I found so far on that route was magikarp, shit hit the fan and from a lucky toss of an ultra ball, I caught Raikou. No save state, no cheating device, no cheating the nuzlocke rules except the "kill all legendaries" rule and we have a legendary... This feels like blasphemy, but when you do it as a joke and toss a ball and ACTUALLY CATCH IT, you can't make this up and willingly say it to everyone. Chances are I'm going to just release it
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Silver: Well, on our way to the last gym. Then we can get some real information of the Silver Wing... And then we can set things right once we get the Sacred Ash

Draco: Dragonair? (The guy said it was at seafoam islands. If its all water there, how can you get ashes if it falls into the water?)

Silver: We're getting there... Plus, we need to be strong enough in case its hostile.

Raikou: Rai! (You spoke of the silver wing. Who are you?)

Silver: WHAT THE!? Aren't you that thing in the bottom of the burned tower?

Raikou: Raikou! (So you are blessed with the gift of understanding us. Only one other person lives who can do that. I am Raikou, the beast of lightning. Who are you?)

Silver: I'm Silver... And who is this other person?

Raikou: Raikou! (His name is Red. He caused a great deal of change in this world, and I wish to see it corrected, as I can tell you do. If you can catch me, I will join you. You have one shot)

Silver: Uhhh... Is this against the rules? *checks pokemon found on route* Only duplicates, so... I can try

Silver threw an ultra ball! Raikou was caught!

Silver: ... Wow... I never knew you were that easy to catch

Raikou: Rai... (I let you catch me)

Silver: I already have a full team right now, so until they get stronger, into the box you go... Thor...

Thor was sent to Bill's PC!

Silver: So... Whats in this cave? More zubats? Geodud- Holy crap, its cold in here! What was this place called?

Ember: Qui... (Its called ICE Path, master...)

Silver: You're telling me...

Much sliding and freezing later...

Silver: I swear, if I have to go through that cave again, I'm going to throw something...

Hercules: Hera! (Hey boss! The gym is closed!)

Silver: What? Hey, why are you blocking the gym!?

Cooltrainer: Clair isn't back from her training yet. I don't know when she'll be back. I heard also that Team Rocket took over the Radio Tower in Goldenrod. Know anything about that?

Silver: Uhhh... They're gone?

Cooltrainer: Nope, they're still there. Listen to the radio stations

Radio Rocket: Giovanni! We did it! Can he even hear us?

Silver: ... I swear I just defeated them... Wait a minute... Whats with the sky?

It has become night! It has become day! It has become morning! It has become night!

Silver: Oh no... Are you seeing this?

Cooltrainer: Yeah... That's not good... It seems everything is shifting out of balance nowadays... After that damn kid Red screwed everything up...

Silver: Another reason to find him and make him pay... Come on guys, lets try to take out those rockets... Again...

(Yeah... I had no idea how, but it reverted to before I fought my rival, but I had 6 pokemon on hand and saved over by Mahogany, and the guy wasn't there to block my way. So I had to go back and defeat the rockets in the basement, beat up my rival again, and then I checked my inventory and realised I had the silver wing and keycard and ignored them all and went back up, stomped the grunts leading up to the head executive, and got a second silver wing (which still counts as 1 because no item numbers in key items). Here, I'm gonna skip repeating myself...)

Silver: Alright... Time to deal with the Rockets agai- Wait a minute. There aren't any more Rockets?

Patsy: Crobat! (The sun kept rising and setting over and over again. Maybe time fixed itself again?)

Silver: Maybe... Lets check out the radio tower jsut to be safe...

Director: Hey! Silver! You forgot something! Here, take this Silver Wing!

Silver: I already have on- Wait, where did it go?

Director: Nonesense! There's only one silver wing and its yours now! Maybe it fell off that pokemon in the whirl islands?

Silver: This is getting out of hand... Come on guys, lets head back to Blackthorn and hope the gym leader is back

Later...

Cooltrainer: Hey! The Rockets are gone! Nice job on dealing with them!

Silver: If you were me, even you would slap yourself right about now with how much I don't want to hear that... Is the leader back yet?

Cooltrainer: Yep! Just came back when the radio played normal music

Silver: Eh... Probably not a coincidence. Draco, Hercules, Superbeast, Patsy, you're coming along this time. Sorry Ember, but I can't have you help me this time, these guys need to train and this is a dragon type gym

Ember: Qui! (If you lose, I will never forgive you!)

Silver: We won't lose. We made it this far, how hard can it be?

MUCH LATER...

Silver: Ok, I take that back... This place is pretty difficult... Especially since EVERYTHING IS FIVE LEVELS HIGHER THEN US

Clair: Maybe you should've trained harder. After all, my strength rivals that of the Elite Four! I can't lose!

Silver: ... What is with tough Dragon Type users wearing capes!?

Clair: What are you talking about? I'm the BEST dragon type user!

Silver: I met a guy named Lance who also had a thing for capes and he kind of destroyed team rocket at their hideout with his Dragonite using like 3 hyper beams

Clair: You know my cousin!? Where was this!? You lie to me! Dragonair! Take out this liar!

Silver: Draco! Dragon rage!

Dragonair used thunder wave! It doesn't effect Draco! (Wat) Draco used dragon rage! Dragonair used thunder wave! Dragonair missed! Draco used Dragon Rage! Dragonair used Dragon Rage! Draco used Dragon Rage! Dragonair fainted!

Clair: Even you use dragons... Do you not see their power?

Silver: Next to Ember, Draco is one of the weakest members of my team. But we still work together!

Draco: Dragonair... (No, I'm awesome. You're just a bad trainer)

Silver: Fine! Patsy, you're up!

Clair: Dragonair! Go!

Silver: Wait, wait... ANOTHER one!?

Clair: Dragons aren't as numerous in different species as they used to be. I managed to perfect four dragons! Dragonair, thunder wave!

Patsy: Crobat! (Does she really think she can hit me with that?)

Patsy used confuse ray! Dragonair hurt itself in its confusion! Patsy used fly! Dragonair hurt itself in its confusion! Patsy used fly! Dragonair fainted!

Clair: How!? A worthless bat can take out a great dragon!?

Silver: Patsy wasn't always this strong. She struggled a lot in battles, but eventually became one of my best fighters. Only one more is stronger then Patsy

Clair: Dragonair, ice beam!

Silver: Superbeast! Go! Dragon Rage!

Superbeast: GYARAAAA!!! (Sir, yes sir!)

Superbeast used dragon rage! Dragonair used ice beam! Superbeast used Dragon Rage! Dragonair used ice beam! Superbeast used dragon rage! Dragonair fainted!

Silver: So are you going to be that one trainer who uses nothing but one pokemon but has several of them?

Clair: Now its a REAL battle! Go, Kingdra!

Kingdra: KING! (I'll deal with these worthless pests! Come! Taste your own blood!)

Silver: Hercules, its your time to shine! Rock smash!

Hercules: Hera! (Got it boss! Lets dance, ponyboy!)

Kingdra: KINGDRA!? (PONYBOY!? How DARE you insult I, the great Kingdra!)

Heracross used rock smash! Kingdra's defense fell! Kingdra used smokescreen! Heracross used rock smash! Kingdra's defense fell!

Clair: Kingdra, finish it! Hyper beam!

Kingdra used Hyper beam! Heracross is at 1/3hp left!

Clair: How is he still standing!? No one can take a hit like that! Not eight levels under Kingdra!

Silver: Hercules has been with me a long time. Not as long as others, but was with us the longest excluding Patsy and Ember. He's the strongest pokemon I have in my team, and he has taken out many enemies FAR stronger then you. Take this Hercules and be ready for the next hit! You know what to do

Silver used a hyper potion! Kingdra must recharge! Kingdra used Hyper beam!

Clair: You can't stop us! Give up!

Silver: It's over...

Clair: You give up? Accept defeat!

Silver: Hercules... Counter

Hercules used counter! Kingdra fainted!

Silver: Hercules cannot be killed easily. Now hand over the badge

Clair: No! I won't accept defeat! Argh... Prove you're worthy of the badge! Take the Dragon Challenge! Awaken the true strength of your dragonair and find the dragon's fang. Only then will I give you the badge

Silver: Man, you're taking this loss worse then Whitney. I'll do it, but if you don't give me that badge, I'll come find you

Minutes later...

Old man: Clair said you can pass, so I'll let you through. Careful! Its full of powerful pokemon!

Silver: Sweet! Maybe we'll find something awesomely strong in here!

WILD MAGIKARP APPEARED! x40

Silver: ... I take that back... Anyone see the fang?

Superbeast: GYARAAAAA! (Sir! I think that's it over there!)

Silver: On the other side of this whirlpool... Hey, since you found it, you're forgetting strength and learning Whirlpool. Enjoy

Superbeast: ... Gyara... (Damn...)

Silver: So THIS is the dragon's fang. Its really nothing special... Draco's teeth aren't even this big and that dragonite that Lance had didn't have teeth... And Kingdra, seadra and horsea don't even HAVE teeth... What kind of dragon has these kinds of fangs?

Clair: One that doesn't exist anymore. Here's your badge, and take this TM. You have eight badges now, so you should be able to sign up to fight the Elite Four. If you lose, I'll never forgive you!

Silver: Whats the TM?

Clair: Dragonbreath

Silver: Uhhh....

Clair: No, it has nothing to do with my breath...

Silver: I wasn't implying it... Anyway, what does the fang do? And why would something with such big teeth stop existing?

Clair: There used to be over four hundred kinds of pokemon in the world, but times pass and things change, and some pokemon stop existing, being either hunted to extinction like Farfetch'd are today, or they just stopped existing due to some circumstances and the destruction of old writings. There's a pokemon called Wobuffet that used to come from a smaller, but stranger pokemon before becoming Wobuffet, but it came to happen that they just hatched out as Wobuffets. Its sad, but it happens. The fang will make dragon type moves stronger. Let your Dragonair hold it

Silver: Did any of that happen when Red nearly destroyed the world?

Clair: No, much before that. Johto was lucky to still hold its native residents. Some places are like kanto; they only have pokemon from there. There are only 245 confirmed pokemon left in the world, as Red ended the lives of four that were the last of their line. And a lot of people deny the existance of others too; Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and even Lugia and Ho-oh are beleived dead as well. I say they're in hiding, keeping away from humans that would hurt them. 

Silver: I caught raikou. He wishes to help me in fixing the world, but my only lead is this and Sacred Ash. I was told its called the silver wing and my only direction is Whirl Islands. I was told if I could find the sacred ash, I could revive pokemon that are dead. I want to use it to bring back the ones that Red killed

Clair: The fact you hold Raikou is a feat alone. Take the wing to whirl islands, and hope that you find what you seek. Come back to me when you defeated the Elite Four and proven your strength, and I will help you in restoring the world to its proper state.

Silver: Sounds good. Now to get out of this damn cave... Ember! Dig!

Outside...

Silver: Oh man... I thought I blocked that Lass's number... Hello?

Professor Elm: Hey! Come by my lab! I got something for you!

Silver: Oh boy... This should be fun...

Later...

Silver: So what did you want to give me? I'm heading out soon and I won't be back for a long time

Professor Elm: Here you go! This is a master ball. It will never fail in capturing a pokemon! Use it wisely!

Silver: Uhh... Thanks? Come on Patsy, I need you to fly my back to Cianwood City. We're heading to Whirl Islands... And have a chance at stopping this madness...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:39:00 pm by highmax28 »
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]