Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You own a medieval guild  (Read 660 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
You own a medieval guild
« on: August 26, 2014, 03:43:17 pm »

You are now the proud owner of the no name guild. The last Guild Owner, your father, died drinking himself to death for his failures to expand and beaten out by many other organizations. There's also a bill by the Dwarven Brewery guild has also found to charge you compensations for your fathers tab. The Bill is...a scary 300 gold coins (How the hell did he accomplish that as a human?). They are threatening liquidizing your guild if you cannot pay them and putting you in debtors prison also...no worries it's just 100 years to cover everything.

Anyways you are now the owner and notice that there is but one guild member left who's just looking at you. Kind of thinking about it now, what the hell kinda guild was this?

Required actions:

Who the heck are you lad (or lassie)
Remember Guild occupation
Talk to your only Guildie
Decide what to do next?

Based of Cheesecakes guild of explorers

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: You own a medieval guild
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 04:36:38 pm »

"Well, looks me, Mr Meeseeks has become a guild owner! Now, to remember what type of guild it was... Oh yeah! It was a magic guild, what was it called... Oh yeah, the Izzet league! A group of crazy experimenters. Well, now it's a group of a crazy experimenter. I should talk to him, he looks lonely, standing there all by his lonesome."

"Hi there, whats your name!'

'Hi, I'm Flpbth!"

"Hi Flpbth!" "What a weird name"

"So ahh, what do you do around here?"

"Experiment, engineer, stuff like that."

"How much money does the guild have?"

"0c"

"Ohh, well, why don't we start by finding some people who need help with magic and science problems!"

"Ok!"

(I am assuming the GM will decide what we tasks we find)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 04:42:17 pm »

((This is meant for players to be cooky and crazy so don't worry. I'm mostly doing this to work on my on the fly writing skills and for fun so expect sporadic updates or shot life cycle. Also yes i'll figure out what to do TOMMOROW and hopefully more people will join in. By the way if anyone wants to have any other kind off guild that's also fine.))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 03:56:09 pm »

DEAD