Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: World Cup Prediction Maker 2014 Brasil (Ranking system to compete with friends)  (Read 1002 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia

As I get the occasional email asking for it and this was the original place I posted it last times, I'm just going to put it here in case anyone makes use of it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9mc3Ka9r6_yNldFSUx3WlJUTlU/edit?usp=sharing

(that's a preview - download from google drive from the menu or with Ctrl + S)

History:
Euro cup predictor 2012

So, a couple of people asked for a modification of the World Cup Prediction Maker tailored for the Euro so there you go.  Have fun.

Quote from: From the old thread
Ok.  How about a little game?  Who's good enough to predict the outcome of the world cup (groups, latter stages)?

Here's a little excel spreadsheet I wrote yesterday (in a few minutes) for my friends after a long discussion about possible outcomes.

The spreadsheet does what it has to do.  Groups are decided by pts, goal diff, goals to, goals against. 2nd Stage has even an option for a tie with penalties.

Fool around and make your guesses.  Lets see how they change as the World Cup comes nearer.

Euro Cup Prediction Maker 2010 1.1.xls
or with mediafire

1.1:  As always.  I botched up something.  Group Matches for B,C and D were reversed in the database.  Now fixed.

I promise I'll put my results before the WC.  :P
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.