Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Goofy 12x12 tileset & WIP graphics set!  (Read 9477 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Goofy WIPish 12x12 tileset
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 03:41:36 am »

Aha! This is the thingy I've been seeing on your YouTube eh? It is a fine thingy indeed.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 03:55:54 am »

Yes, indeed. Thank you for complementing my thingy. I'm going to go ahead and add the show-off video and the DFFD link to the first post, like I should've a while ago...

EDIT: I've just completed the human portion of the set, but I'm not going to update the graphic set yet.
I just wanted to ask, should I do all the civs, then go to animals/creatures or should I do, say goblins or something then animals/creatures, then the remaining civs?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:49:04 am by Jack_Bread »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Goofy 12x12 tileset & WIP graphics set!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 02:34:43 pm »

Just wanted to let you know that I added your tileset, with credit given, to the Masterwork DF mod. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 03:51:38 pm »

Yes, indeed. Thank you for complementing my thingy. I'm going to go ahead and add the show-off video and the DFFD link to the first post, like I should've a while ago...

EDIT: I've just completed the human portion of the set, but I'm not going to update the graphic set yet.
I just wanted to ask, should I do all the civs, then go to animals/creatures or should I do, say goblins or something then animals/creatures, then the remaining civs?
i think you should do all civs then megabeast, semimega then move unto main creatures then domestic then minor. it seems like a logical order. also love the art style, it easy on the eyes and quite attractive
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.
Pages: 1 [2]