Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32

Author Topic: Aspects of Eight RTD [Turn 19: Intent]  (Read 36953 times)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
Re: Aspects of Eight RTD [Recruiting 0/8]
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 01:46:36 am »

Name: Orpo'gom/Mog'opro (Answers to both pronunciations of his? name, though is not above pretending to be two separate aspects at once)
Aspect: Earth
Appearance: A dull brown menger sponge with a faintly crystalline surface that infinitely refracts light. Constantly shifts between levels one, two, and three at a rhythmic rate, while seemingly rotating on an unseen axis.
Personality: Orpo'gom is one of those aspects that views existence as an elaborate stage from which to procure works which entertain his? own pleasures and desires, without the cares of anything else. In spite of this, he? isn't terribly creative when it comes to thinking beyond squares, and as a result, he? will often "borrow" the works of his? peers and modify them for his own intentions, utilizing them as props and pieces from which to play with on his? elaborate sets. Likes to manipulate matter by forging it into geometric shapes, sometimes subverting physics in the process in order to make otherwise impossible structures such as cubical planets, or cylindrical moons.

On a side note, Orpo' is a fervent believer in creative property, in spite of his? own creative sterility. Nothing makes the earth aspect angrier then mortals attributing something he? made as being the works of some other aspect, or another aspect attempting to convince its followers similar.

Goals: To build a most amusing universe, or at very least a planet, from which all the other aspects will look at with envy.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:25:19 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 07:54:21 am »

We've got two Chaos aspects, one of every other aspect, and one Entertainment aspect, which I presume is from someone who didn't read much of the OP. We're ready to rock.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

blazing glory

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 07:56:42 am »

:( I'm to late to sign up.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 07:58:40 am »

You can sign up, you'd just be competing with someone for your spot.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 07:59:32 am »

If IronyOwl wants to flip a coin, I'll be fine with letting him have my spot if he wins.
Take a closer look at this text!

blazing glory

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 08:31:27 am »

Hrm,well I'll be taking a chance then.

Name: Rotnus

Aspect:Fire

Appearance:A white serpent,it's tongue is actually slender flame,small flames have a habit of being left in it's wake,the venom literally inject's liquid fire.

Personality: A bit harsh,but also fair,quick to lose his temper though,tends to not show emotion.

Goals: To see every creature get the justice it deserves.

(Kinda wished to put a bit more effort into Personality but I couldn't think of anything.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 08:35:06 am by blazing glory »

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 11:59:08 am »

If IronyOwl wants to flip a coin, I'll be fine with letting him have my spot if he wins.
Flipping a coin is definitely how the chaos person should be chosen. Its too fitting.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 12:09:20 pm »

I personally think it should be chosen based on which one is a better character, I like Lyeos's but I really hate the other one, bout as unspecific an appearance as you can get (And I don't watch american dad), nothing fleshed out for the personality, and I dislike the name, There Are no kittens, we haven't made them yet, same goes for blood. Also not even a basic goal for causing chaos.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 12:11:02 pm »

I personally think it should be chosen based on which one is a better character, I like Lyeos's but I really hate the other one, bout as unspecific an appearance as you can get (And I don't watch american dad), nothing fleshed out for the personality, and I dislike the name, There Are no kittens, we haven't made them yet, same goes for blood.
Or you could do that. :) Really I just thought it would be somehow poetic, live by the sword die by the sword sort of thing.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 12:13:26 pm »

Poetic is nice and all, but the better character should win, there will be plenty of room for coinflips when coins exist. The better the character is, the more interesting the game will be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2014, 12:15:36 pm »

I personally think it should be chosen based on which one is a better character, I like Lyeos's but I really hate the other one, bout as unspecific an appearance as you can get (And I don't watch american dad), nothing fleshed out for the personality, and I dislike the name, There Are no kittens, we haven't made them yet, same goes for blood. Also not even a basic goal for causing chaos.
Agreed, though "blood" is something we can safely assume will exist in some form eventually.
Sig

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 12:19:49 pm »

Agreed, though "blood" is something we can safely assume will exist in some form eventually.
I am now tempted to not make blood a thing, ever. I will probably do blood anyways cause it would be a hassle not to and it would be inconvenient if I couldn't populate the universe with some of the races I have made up over the years because of a lack of blood.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 12:26:01 pm »

Replace 'Blood' with 'Liquified Cookies' or 'Nectar of Life' and you'll be fine.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 12:29:13 pm »

Poetic is nice and all, but the better character should win, there will be plenty of room for coinflips when coins exist. The better the character is, the more interesting the game will be.
I think Froggy is a better player than I am, though. Although I've only seen him in less than a handful of games.

'Sides, you're forgetting the most important part:
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2014, 12:30:08 pm »

If Froggy wanted to be in the game, then he should have put more effort into his character, seeing as how the OP specifically asked for detail.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32