Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]

Author Topic: Aspects of Eight RTD [Turn 19: Intent]  (Read 37134 times)

blazing glory

Re: Aspects of Eight RTD [Turn 19: Intent]
« Reply #465 on: July 07, 2014, 07:37:18 pm »

Create a sentient race,they will be paranoid and superstitious,once they reach the stone age target several individuals to be prophets,they shall have a minor portion of my powers.

blazing glory

« Reply #466 on: July 07, 2014, 07:55:30 pm »

Create a sentient race,they will be paranoid and superstitious,once they reach the stone age target several individuals to be my prophets,they shall have a minor portion of my powers.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 11, 2014, 10:46:24 am »

"What's a good start? That's a good start!"

Populate the seas with microscopic organisms (bacteria-likes and larger, but certainly not more than a hundredth of the size of the Trichoplax) of extremely varied feeding habits (including photosynthesis, chemosynthesis, independent heterotrophy and varied forms of symbiosis, which in turn includes mutually beneficial, one-sidedly beneficial and downright parasitic relationships) and behaviors to form a basis of food in the seas.

All rights to creatures owned by Octin, naturally.

blazing glory

« Reply #468 on: July 11, 2014, 05:45:14 pm »

Create a sentient race,they will be paranoid and superstitious,once they reach the stone age target several individuals to be prophets,they shall have a minor portion of my powers.

Create a sentient race,they will be paranoid and superstitious,once they reach the stone age target several individuals to be my prophets,they shall have a minor portion of my powers.

Eh? Bay12 never did that to me before.

Sorry for the mess I don't know what happened.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:48 pm »

(( I'm gonna necrobump this~))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 22, 2014, 04:31:23 am »

Hm, I dunno. The current universe seems rather unwieldy, so if I was gonna revive it I'd probably want to do a few consolidation/elimination rounds. At that point I might be better off just making a new, hopefully less faff-inclined game altogether.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 22, 2014, 02:48:25 pm »

Either could be fun~
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]