Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62

Author Topic: Bizarre Magical Items  (Read 79806 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Magical Items
« Reply #405 on: October 03, 2017, 08:57:21 pm »

Living Rock: A small, oblong piece of limestone rock. If kept moderately warm for a while, it will crack to reveal a chick.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 03, 2017, 09:28:17 pm »

Scope Mount: Allows a properly trained rider to ride scopes for SMGs, Assault Rifles, and Sniper Rifles.

Just don't expect to get anywhere fast at all, as whether the scopes can move on their own and support a rider's weight depend on the scope itself.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 07, 2017, 05:19:20 am »

Sorry, for going slightly off topic, but I absolutely love this thread, you guys have made my day three times better.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 07, 2017, 05:43:08 am »

Sorry, for going slightly off topic, but I absolutely love this thread, you guys have made my day three times better.
well okay
Off Topic: A thick, leather-bound tome written in times long past, with an endless number of ways that one can completely derail a topic of conversation with guaranteed success.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 07, 2017, 10:27:03 am »

Escalator: This magical amulet makes the user escalate any situation.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 07, 2017, 10:47:17 am »

Escalator: This magical amulet makes the user escalate any situation.

From the makers of the bad argument brooch! (When worn, all ideas and arguments broached (tee hee) by the wearer are horrible, offensive, or worse.)

[they have synergy together.]

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 07, 2017, 10:58:42 am »

Bucket of Prophecy Provides the user with the exact time a bucket will be used.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 07, 2017, 11:01:14 am »

De-escalator: An Escalator shaped like the letter D.

Clock of Hair: A bundle of enchanted hairs. When part of one (not the center, though) is held against the center of a circle or other two-dimensional shape with a distinct top, it acts as the hands of a clock, depicting exactly the right time, with the long side of the hair representing minutes and the short side representing hours.

Shell Shocker: A thunderbolt-spewing wand adorned with turtleshell, but the wielder acts at 1/3 of their normal speed with a 6 second delay. To compensate, all their spells have a chance of turning the target into a turtle, especially the innate thunderbolt spell. But good luck hitting with it!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 07, 2017, 12:40:04 pm »

... If they get some kind of passive to make lightning spells area-effect (such as chain lightning), that they miss by a mile might not matter.....

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 08, 2017, 02:42:30 pm »

Dragon's Breath Shells: When these seashells are held up to one's ear, a plume of dragon fire shoots out. Said dragonfire will not appear in any other circumstance.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 08, 2017, 05:43:06 pm »

Newtifier

A want with a stored spell which can instantly turn any human into a newt. However, it only has one charge and can only be recharged by the user eating one live newt.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 09, 2017, 04:51:27 pm »

Spell Timer: A weird amulet. Looks like a cooking timer. When used, delays the effect of the next spell the wearer casts by the amount of time its set for.

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 09, 2017, 04:58:21 pm »

Enchanted Sword: a talking weapon, which always greet people in a polite manner.

Enchanted Scroll of Enchantment: a talking scroll which greet people politely when opened. Hearing its greeting force people to in turn greet other people with a smile and good words.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 09, 2017, 05:24:31 pm »

Laser Rifle: An advanced looking combat rifle which, when the trigger is pulled, turns into a focused blast of light.  It does not reform into a rifle.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 11, 2017, 04:41:21 pm »

Tele-port:Instantly conjures a telecommunications hub and port of call at your location. This object is BANNED due to the fact that it can shift the tectonics, weather patterns and in some cases atmosphere of the planet it is used on to make the location it is used in a viable one, even inland in the middle of a desert or up in the mountains. This has proven responsible for creating situations which killed trillions across 19 different systems.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62