Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 62

Author Topic: Bizarre Magical Items  (Read 79966 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Magical Items
« Reply #495 on: October 23, 2017, 04:08:00 pm »

Bag of Tubing: This magical item appears to be a bag of holding, within most respects, but has a hole in both the top and bottom, each hole is always open to an equal percentage to which the other side is closed.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 23, 2017, 10:44:07 pm »

Silver Knork - A knife and fork combination item. A magical piece of innovation.
And it's companion item, the Knoon.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 24, 2017, 12:40:55 pm »

Pitchfork of Truth

Once owned, this magical weapon will compel you to only tell lies, but they will be so masterful everyone will believe even the most outlandish... for an hour, after which they will realize they were duped.  Even small lies will be realized by those who once believed them, but they will readily believe a new lie you tell them.  The pitchfork considers you it's owner once picked up until your death and you bear complete responsibility morally, ethically and spiritually for any result of you lies.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 24, 2017, 02:33:00 pm »

the seemingly endless sword
a blade that extends out of sight, and the comes from out of sight in the exact opposite direction. It doesn,t actually go that far, and the distance it goes is entirely dictated by your ability to see. For instance it willpunch through the ground, and then immefiately stop.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:06:44 pm by Failbird105 »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 24, 2017, 03:02:18 pm »

Using a woolen sock as a cover tool (And careful aiming) you can have a one-shot eye-remover from *any distance!* And/or you might try the death-to-a-thousand-pinpricks approach, if you can cause the sword to shrink back towards you by drawing it back along the ground after impaling the target once.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #500 on: October 24, 2017, 03:04:15 pm »

Implosive book
Contrary to its name, the book is not implosive. Instead, anything put in-between its pages implodes.
It doubles as a quick-n-easy hand remover.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 24, 2017, 04:44:31 pm »

Implosive Fork: A bizarre fork that is immune to being imploded. It is one of the few objects known to be use able to read the implosive book.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 24, 2017, 06:38:03 pm »

Immersive Fork: A reality defying fork that anyone can swim in, despite it appearing to be the size of a normal fork. Famously used to assassinate King Myhrageny the Gluttonous by replacing his normal fork with this item, drowning him before his retinue could understand what happened. This is why there are Utensil Examiners beside Taste Testers at Important functions.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 25, 2017, 11:56:47 pm »

Implosive Fork Imploder
This is a device with the magical ability to implode the Implosive Fork.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 27, 2017, 08:28:24 am »

The Grey Beeath

A simple vial of grey, moving dust, if uncapped, the grey dust will immediately leave the vial, spraying as far as it can as if being spread by a gust..

Anyone who inhales the they Beeath will feel weak of breath, headaches and  occasionally scabbing ont he skin.

After two days, the victim will began hacking up live bees, before dying a violent death as a combination of newly born bees, wasps, and lizards burrow out of the victims flesh. the resulting individuals are totally normal individuals, with the exception of several "greyed" bees, which,w hen deceased, will eventually turn to more Grey Beeath.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 27, 2017, 03:11:10 pm »

Pokey Stick of Delicious Retribution

This spear will guide itself to stab anyone who is attacking the wielder, making it a good defensive weapon. In addition, whenever the spear pokes a fleshy creature, the wielder gains a great sense of fulfilment, as if they had just finished a good meal.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 28, 2017, 03:32:04 am »

The Grey Beeath

A simple vial of grey, moving dust, if uncapped, the grey dust will immediately leave the vial, spraying as far as it can as if being spread by a gust..

Anyone who inhales the they Beeath will feel weak of breath, headaches and  occasionally scabbing ont he skin.

After two days, the victim will began hacking up live bees, before dying a violent death as a combination of newly born bees, wasps, and lizards burrow out of the victims flesh. the resulting individuals are totally normal individuals, with the exception of several "greyed" bees, which,w hen deceased, will eventually turn to more Grey Beeath.

Whats o prevent that from ending an entire campaign by going ''grey goo' on evreyone ??? ???

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #507 on: October 30, 2017, 12:46:51 am »

Anti Beeath

A vial of antigrey, still dust. If uncapped, the antigrey dust will stay put, but can be poored on Grey Beeath to annihilate with it.

It will undo the effects of Grey Beeath if inhaled.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 30, 2017, 01:28:49 am »

Dust to Dust Dust

A small vial of unremarkable dust that turns anything it touches except for the vial (and included specially-fitted glass stopper) to dust. The dust this dust turns things into has no magical properties. The vial will slowly refill itself.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 30, 2017, 10:56:46 pm »

Cursed Curse: The purpose of the original curse has been forgotten as attempting to use it will find you cursed to lose your ability to use magic for thirty days.

(Dust to Dust Dust is OP, pls Nerf! ;P )
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 62