Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: what determines how a towers occupants react to adventurers?  (Read 719 times)

Shik

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

seen people talk about instances where necro towers occupants would be friendly to neco/vamp adventurers, but it doesnt seem to happen that often.

the example ive heard is of a vampire who is an enemy of most civs meeting a bunch of necros in a tower who were friendly, which makes me think that maybe the tower is an enemy of the entity the founder came from, or is it just any nearby civs, or maybe something else entirely?

I'm mostly wondering because i like the idea of being on good terms with both the occupants of a tower and the major human civs in the area

So I'm wondering if i could make an entity that tends to be hated by humans to build a tower so i could alienate myself with them to befriend and do quests for the tower without pissing off civilized society.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: what determines how a towers occupants react to adventurers?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 01:30:14 am »

[OPPOSED_TO_LIFE]. Nothing to do with entities, just that things what are night creatures are friendly with necromancers. [NOT_LIVING] may work as well. [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] and [NOT_LIVING] may both be added with interactions.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 06:57:23 am »

NO_AGING makes them friendly to you.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Shik

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 12:18:15 pm »

Can't seem to get any of those tags to cause necromancers to hate me any less when i add them to myself with an interaction

Also, modding them, necro towers dont seem to require the noaging not _living or opposed_to_life tags, just a secret that gives an animate ability