Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Become a Hero - Christmas Event, First Challenge: Siege!  (Read 81343 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2014, 09:50:17 pm »

Head along on the trail, I 'sppose.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2014, 10:17:45 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2014, 02:05:36 am »

May as well follow the trail

((So we have two (possibly three counting the shepherd) Melee fighters, two ranged fighters, and a Derm who will presumably just piggyback for XP and use us as meat shields until he gets magic, at which point we may be meat shields hit by friendly fire.  Is that a pretty apt description of the party?))
((I'm the diplomancer. It my job to explain why Derm decide that their house need to be on fire to the owner.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2014, 02:27:54 am »

May as well follow the trail

((So we have two (possibly three counting the shepherd) Melee fighters, two ranged fighters, and a Derm who will presumably just piggyback for XP and use us as meat shields until he gets magic, at which point we may be meat shields hit by friendly fire.  Is that a pretty apt description of the party?))
((I'm the diplomancer. It my job to explain why Derm decide that their house need to be on fire to the owner.))
((To remove the ghosts and goblins from it of course we're the heros after all we wouldnt do anything bad without reason.))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2014, 03:03:50 am »

PTW!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2014, 07:44:56 am »

Voting for trail, stay slightly behind and to the left of Chronus.
Take a closer look at this text!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2014, 08:07:53 am »

Spoiler: Relevant (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2014, 08:33:20 am »

Spoiler: Relevant (click to show/hide)

It's a concealed knife! He'll murder us in our sleep! Or kill us while giving us a hug!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2014, 10:48:42 am »

Name: Zack Abrams
Past Profession: Cultist(if not allowed, priest.)

Trait: Ambidextrous.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 2: Skeletal Necromancer Rises
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2014, 11:03:11 am »

With your weapons at the ready your party decides on following the conveniently lit trail as it is clearly the best option out of all of them. The six of you cautiously make your way along the trail with the strange lights keeping far enough ahead to be out of reach, but not so far that the area where the you are all at is covered in darkness. It takes a few minutes, but eventually the confined spaces of the trail begin to open up as the trees give way around you until finally you enter into a clearing where the rays of the moon and the strange balls of light illuminate the area.

Looking around the clearing you find your attention drawn to a single stump in the middle where the skeletal remains of someone sits unmoving and silent, looking at it you all realize that the voices seem to be coming from the skeleton. Disturbed a few of you move forward to try, and find the cause of it which causes the whispers to stop suddenly as the skeletal remains spur to life for the first time, its eye sockets fill with a dim blue light and its head slowly turns to look at the party before it. If you didn't know better you'd say that the skeleton's face bore a grin as it spoke,

"Oh, what do we have here? Yet more fleshy humans come to silence the Darkwood I see, or perhaps you came here for the child that supposedly went missing? Heh, if it was for the child I can see that humans have gotten much more moronic since I was last awake to fall for such simple illusions.

Any who, I feel like having some fun with you valiant heroes, let me just get things started."

As the skeleton finished it let out a laugh that sounded like teeth grinding together, lifting its hands a dark blue light quickly shrouded the skeleton and black flames sprouted on the ground all around you. The light enveloping the skeleton turned to a black robe covered in spiraling blue glyphs, and a staff of a jet black wood with a purple crystal embedded in its tip that gave off a faint light. The flames on the ground twisted, and promptly broke apart as reanimated corpses of goblin warriors clawed their way out of the ground to face you.

Spoiler: Chronus, Dermonster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lucy Verim, Lyeos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Clair Gemini, scapheap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ethereal (click to show/hide)

-----

Spoiler: Skeletal Necromancer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goblin Zombie Axeman (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goblin Zombie Archer (click to show/hide)

-----

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 2: Skeletal Necromancer Rises
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2014, 11:33:40 am »

((Alright, everybody keep Derm away from the necromancy stuff if we win. That's just asking for trouble.  :P))

"Oh great, he can summon skeletons. That Necromancer is bad news." Jase says, waiting to see if the skeletons made a move

Stab anything that gets near me. Use the reach of my spear to hit them before they get close enough to hit me.

((You didn't see anything. Definitely not an edit when I re-read the post and realized we weren't actually in combat yet.))
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:09:51 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2014, 11:34:08 am »

FRICKING SERIOUSLY

Name: Mred

Past Profession: Keeper of Order (Or Guardsman of that's not appropriate)

Trait: Sure strikes

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2014, 11:55:44 am »

Lucy stays back and watches, preparing to attack anything that draws close with a niiiice hit from her mallet.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2014, 12:21:01 pm »

Clair start tossing her staff between her hands "Well, we are looking for a child, but we were only told about him so it the villagers that are moronic in this case.

Tell me, if we grind to you to dust, will you stop witting on?"

She holds her staff steady
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2014, 01:01:45 pm »

Ethereal will load his bow with an arrow, preparing to shoot anything that goes near him.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:48:31 pm by Ethereal »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55