Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Become a Hero - Christmas Event, First Challenge: Siege!  (Read 81269 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah. That way it scales.
Done, thanks.
FTFY
Thanks, Blitz.

By the way, Heverosaur, have you heard about the feat "Toughness" from D&D? It also gives you three HP, and is nearly universally regarded as one of the worst feats to take (I understand that D&D gives you more health, but my point still stands).
Considering that my usual character is a glacier of pure anger, hatred, slow movement, and tankiness I would probably pick that.
The problem comes when you realize that you only get six or so feats throughout your character's lifetime, and fighters get 1d12 hit points per level (even a wizard gets 1d4).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Is this game still running I was really hyped for it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this game still running I was really hyped for it
It is, but I've been occupied with other matters for a bit, and I'll be leaving for a few days here in a while to a place with minimal internet connection so it might be a bit before I can get back to updating.

Waitlist me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Maybe you should change Hardy to give you extra hp on level up?
You mean +1HP/level?

You can choose hardy which is +3 HP flat, but not +1 HP per level.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:(, changing it back.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:(, changing it back.
Alternatively,  you could get a trait that reduces all damage taken by one.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

can I be wait listed
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.?: Final Preparations
« Reply #681 on: May 26, 2015, 02:49:14 pm »

Sorry about the long absence, a lot of stuff was going on the past month which has been keeping me busy, but I'm back now and ready to kill GM this for you all. No actual update at the moment, this post is instead to get Yoink into the game, and allow you guys to make some final choices from the pile of loot/correct me on things I might have missed that you want before I launch you guys at a goblin den. Now come on you bunch of peasants there's a long road to herodom.

Spoiler: Loot (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chronus, Dermonster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zein, Sarrak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Elric, Unholy_Pariah (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.?: Final Preparations
« Reply #682 on: May 26, 2015, 03:43:03 pm »

ill take the concealed knife, chainmail vest and the iron arrows if thats acceptable.

would also appreciate the health poultice, but 4 things seems a bit greedy.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:28:35 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 26, 2015, 05:10:41 pm »

Name: Sauk Resando
Past Profession: Archaeologist
Trait: Item Expert: Gives a bonus on rolls to use items.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:15:57 pm by ATHATH »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 26, 2015, 05:59:09 pm »

I'll take a Flint & Steel,a Faded Sword of the Blessed and a Light Dirk.

My dreams of being a walking armory are starting.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 26, 2015, 06:05:07 pm »

Past Profession: Apprentice Mage (mostly general, with a emphasis on making spells permanent)
Trait: Spell Extention Training: Allows Sauk to add 24 hours to a spell's duration (stacks, must pay 3x the base spell's mana cost to extend it)
Magic is not something you can start with, and you cannot take traits that effect magic. Players will all have to find a method of learning magic in game such as getting lucky enough to find a tome as Derm has done or find someone to teach them.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 26, 2015, 08:26:39 pm »

A chainmail vest provides as much armour as a rusted chainmail vest....
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 26, 2015, 08:42:21 pm »

A chainmail vest provides as much armour as a rusted chainmail vest....
There's not that much difference between the two, just one is rusted and the other isn't.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 26, 2015, 09:35:49 pm »

I'll take that health poultice.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 27, 2015, 11:16:29 pm »

Past Profession: Apprentice Mage (mostly general, with a emphasis on making spells permanent)
Trait: Spell Extention Training: Allows Sauk to add 24 hours to a spell's duration (stacks, must pay 3x the base spell's mana cost to extend it)
Magic is not something you can start with, and you cannot take traits that effect magic. Players will all have to find a method of learning magic in game such as getting lucky enough to find a tome as Derm has done or find someone to teach them.
I edited my sheet.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55