Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Reclaiming Blingdenstone: D&D 5th Edition Adventure  (Read 21375 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Reclaiming Blingdenstone: D&D 5th Edition Adventure
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2014, 04:22:36 am »

Steven agrees. It's always good to have friends in high places.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2014, 10:00:49 am »

((Any objections? Or can we start Kargien's quest and head towards the House Center?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2014, 10:18:43 am »

((Any objections? Or can we start Kargien's quest and head towards the House Center?))
Asabjorn suggests we check out the other places first before we head to the house center first, in case the others ask for things from there as well. After all, he DID say there were valuables inside, other then the crown. Maybe some hold sentimental or even monetary value to some.

He suggests we go seek out the Phantasmal Glamors place
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 07, 2014, 03:25:49 pm »

Dain resists the temptation to cut Kargien in half with his glaive, albeit barely.
He then nods toward Asabjorn and rudely walks off toward the next person who presumably won't conditionalize our offers to help them with their own personal gain.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2014, 03:04:37 pm »

He suggests we go seek out the Phantasmal Glamors place

Since apparently nobody else has ideas or goals, everyone follows Asbjorn to the Phantasmal Glamors. The shop is unlike the other buildings in the cavern in that some obvious repairs have been done to it, so it isn't a complete ruin. But the repairs are pretty rudimentary and the shop still has a long ways to go before it returns to its former glory.

You find the proprietor of the shop, Henkala Shadowsong, outside, mending a tattered uniform. She quickly puts it away as she notices your approach and smiles, "Hello there. How can I help you? I'm afraid that the Phantasmal Glamors is still out of business for now, but I still have some of my old stock if you wish to take a look at it."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]