Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 98273 times)

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #525 on: November 18, 2014, 09:14:40 pm »

I point my gun at the figure in a defensive manner.
Who are you?

Nunzillor

« Reply #526 on: November 18, 2014, 11:27:47 pm »

((Sorry for late reply))

"YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO SURRENDER PEACEFULLY.  CHARGE!!"

Charge!  All units, disable the thief!

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 19, 2014, 12:54:01 am »

nice pelts, now lets go out the back
leave out back entrance or if really have to, the roof

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 19, 2014, 09:16:24 pm »

Turn 25

Update Music.

Posting w/out Wade; he and tj are doing conversation anyway, which is a free action. Let me know if I forgot/missed something. PS: I'll probably be more active, so expect frequent turns.

Happily Re-Unite with my dragon, petting it gently. Then, charging up my cannon, start stomping around blindly yet some more, causing destruction and hopefully flushing out more thinks to destroy.

Observe the carnage to point out things of interest for Rune.

You re-unite your dragon and pet it with your large metal hands. You then proceed to limp around, dragging your half-destroyed leg behind you. LUCK: [1] = 1
You stomp around, but fail to find anyone. You start to kick at an apartment building, but your leg doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Should really get that checked on.

Meanwhile, Sarvex looks around at the devastated Town Square. He searches for things of interest. PERCEPTION: [6] = 6; OVERSHOT
You peer into a building and see your nemesis: Flamefury. She is inside a cage being carried around by a dragon. You're looking on in such hatred, however, that you forget to tell Rune. Whoops.

Tie the cage to my back and hook the device up to the vacuum. Begin searching for and sucking p more pieces of my friend while keeping an eye out for mopboss.

You tie the cage to your back hastily and hook up your device to the vacuum. You activate your scanner, and start searching. LUCK: [6] = 6; OVERSHOT
You find a massive hotspot of "essence" that could go a long way to rebuilding the shapeshifter...located underneath a massive bronze colossus. Shit.

walk into the library.

You walk into the library. The room is very dark. You can make out the faint shape of several bookshelves, however. A smoldering book can be spotted a few feet away.

((Sorry for late reply))

"YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO SURRENDER PEACEFULLY.  CHARGE!!"

Charge!  All units, disable the thief!

nice pelts, now lets go out the back
leave out back entrance or if really have to, the roof

Jack looks around for a back entrance. LUCK: [3] = 3
There isn't a backdoor or anything, but there IS a fence; you make the decision to hop it when you hear a "CHARGE!" coming from the front. ACROBATICS: [1] = 1
You run into the fence. Hard. ENDURANCE: [5 + 2(STR)] = 7
It doesn't faze you too much, but it DID cost a bit of time...you turn around to face your attackers.

Jack Initiative: [4] = 4
US-2497 Initiative: [6 + 2(DEX)] = 8
Robot Allies Initiative: [1] = 1

US-2497 valiantly charges forward, quickly outstripping his allies. He sees the thief and attacks with his mop! MOP: [2 + 2(DEX) + 2(Mop)] = 6 VS DODGE: [1] = CRIT FAIL
The mop strikes Jack in his manhood. ENDURANCE: [4 + 2(STR) - 2(Tender Area)] = 4
Jack keels over a bit, but manages to get ahold of himself. He strikes at US-2497 with his knife. KNIFE: [5 + 2(Knife)] = 7 VS DODGE: [6 + 2(DEX)] = 8; OVERSHOT (I just...how much did you pay random.org, nunzillor? Jesus Christ).
US-2497 does some weird spinning shit, knocking the knife out of the way at the hilt. US-2497 was thrown backwards by the force of the blow, however, and went spinning to the entrance of the "yard" that Jack was in (Just imagine a barn with a yard connected to it in which the animals are kept; you were knocked to the connecting area between the barn and the yard, not the entrance of the barn).  He backs into his comrades, preventing them from charging into combat.

Explore some of the nearby buildings.

You look around for any buildings of note. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
You don't see much that hasn't been destroyed, so you just head into the closest building you see. Seems to be a magic shop of some sort.  You arrive at the entrance, and peer inside (you see tjmaxx and Wade Wilson inside).

Rest peacefully. Once debris starts flying into the cage, escape, even if it means using more magic to break the cage.

You rest. You are no longer fatigued.

I point my gun at the figure in a defensive manner.
Who are you?

You train your gun on the stranger, and ask him who he is. Conversation is still open.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 09:31:45 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 19, 2014, 09:47:17 pm »

FEAR THE DARKNESS!!
emanate fear aura and fire at the mass of robots with assault rifle
HAHAHAHAHAHA

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 20, 2014, 12:57:20 am »

Notice the cage and escape. Roll Perception to spot Sarvex.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 20, 2014, 02:37:59 am »

"Sprrrite..."

The flame thingy riding on top of a dragon?! This won't stand!

Show a new target to the Rune! Dragon for him, sprite for me...
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 20, 2014, 06:44:48 am »

Grab burning book and hope it's a demon relic.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 20, 2014, 06:56:18 am »

Dragons have a good sense of smell right?  Sniff out mopbot and if I notice my small brother I give him the cage since he too has a robot allay. ((How big is Rune proportional to an adult dragon?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:10:06 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 20, 2014, 12:19:07 pm »

Dragons have a good sense of smell right?  Sniff out mopbot and if I notice my small brother I give him the cage since he too has a robot allay. ((How big is Rune proportional to an adult dragon?

(( Dragons...might? Not really sure. Rune is larger than you, but not by too much. Maybe twice your size. Compared to an ADULT dragon (you are a young dragon), he is probably about the same size. An ancient dragon would be larger than him. PS: remember to bold your action ^.^ ))

Nunzillor

« Reply #535 on: November 20, 2014, 06:39:32 pm »

((Excellent, looks like the RNG sacrifices are working))

"THE DARKNESS WILL SERVE ONLY TO CONCEAL THE GRISLY NATURE OF YOUR DEMISE!"

US-2497 encourages the assembled assault models to open fire on the source of the flames.  The other models will hold their position.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:59:15 pm by Nunzillor »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 21, 2014, 06:00:00 pm »

Listening to his Dragon, Rune nodded, agreeing to his terms. He then raised his undamaged leg, and slammed it down on the building.

Hey, he's trying to only kill the dragon. He's just not good at keeping things alive. He IS good at making them dead though!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 22, 2014, 02:39:18 pm »

Enter the store with my allies/assistants/companions and pay attention to my surroundings.

"Hello there! Is there a problem?"
Slowly lower my weapon, but keep my hand on the hilt of my sword.
No, there isn't a problem. Who are you?
(is there another entrance/exit to the shop?)

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 22, 2014, 03:34:52 pm »

Turn 26

Update Music.

Let me know if I missed anything or misinterpreted what you would do in a situation; won't change the turn, but it'll change how you react in future turns.

Listening to his Dragon, Rune nodded, agreeing to his terms. He then raised his undamaged leg, and slammed it down on the building.

Hey, he's trying to only kill the dragon. He's just not good at keeping things alive. He IS good at making them dead though!

"Sprrrite..."

The flame thingy riding on top of a dragon?! This won't stand!

Show a new target to the Rune! Dragon for him, sprite for me...

Notice the cage and escape. Roll Perception to spot Sarvex.

Rune Initiative: [6 - 1(DEX)] = 5; CRIT
Sarvex Initiative: [4 + 1(DEX)] = 5
Fumbles Initiative: [5] = 5
Flamefury Initiative: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7, CRIT

Flamefury realizes she is in a cage. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
She doesn't notice anything else. She attempts to escape. FINESSE: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7; OVESHOT
Twisting your body in an impossible fashion, she manages to wriggle through the bars. She bent her wings a bit coming out, and falls to the floor. ENDURANCE: [4 - 1(STR)] = 3
She bruises herself up a bit on impact, but nothing's seriously injured. She stretches your wings out; ready to fly.

Rune begins to stomp over to the shop. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
Fumbles notices, and sees the half-dragon on Rune's shoulders. He steps out into the street and offers up the cage.

[At this point, I'm pretty sure Sarvex would tell Rune to wait.]

Rune is now poised to kick the dragon, but he's too big to simply step on. Sarvex PERCEPTION: [2] = 2
Sarvex is unaware that Flamefury wriggled out of the cage.

Grab burning book and hope it's a demon relic.

You grab the burning book; it's some book on philosophy or something. Someone set it on fire for some reason.

((Excellent, looks like the RNG sacrifices are working))

"THE DARKNESS WILL SERVE ONLY TO CONCEAL THE GRISLY NATURE OF YOUR DEMISE!"

US-2497 encourages the assembled assault models to open fire on the source of the flames.  The other models will hold their position.

FEAR THE DARKNESS!!
emanate fear aura and fire at the mass of robots with assault rifle
HAHAHAHAHAHA

(BTW Nunzillor, he's not shooting flames at you - he's shooting at you.)

Jack Initiative: [4] = 4
US-2497 Initiative: [1 + 2(DEX)] = 3

US-2497 falters a little due to the fear aura being emanated; however, it is not strong enough to cause any robots to panic (read spell description). This gives Jack a chance to open fire. RIFLES: [5] = 5
Jack fires into the mass of robots, who instantly scatter to avoid being blown apart by the barrage of bullets. US-2497 REFLEX: [2 + 2(DEX)] = 4
A bullet hits US-2497, ripping through his leg. No vital functions were hit. US-2497 is now slightly damaged.
Some of the other robots are not so lucky, however; one gets blown to pieces, and another takes a couple hits. The [two] assault models present return fire. RIFLES: [5 + 1(Rifles)] = 6 VS DODGE: [5] = 5
Jack ducks behind a water trough in time to avoid having his head blown off as a volley of bullets fires towards him. He takes one in the arm, however. ENDURANCE: [3 + 2(STR)] = 5
He grits his teeth as the wound begins to bleed heavily, but is otherwise unaffected. Jack is now wounded.

Enter the store with my allies/assistants/companions and pay attention to my surroundings.

Slowly lower my weapon, but keep my hand on the hilt of my sword.
No, there isn't a problem. Who are you?
(is there another entrance/exit to the shop?)

Erizen's companions follow him as he enters the store and look around. PERCEPTION: [2] = 2
He doesn't see much except for the guy pointing a gun at the door. As Erizen ask him if there's a problem, he replies that there isn't and lowers his weapon. Nate asks Erizen who he is.

The strange, slender man disappeared suddenly. You are unsure where he went (I am activating his invisibility until Wade returns).

( There is only one entrance/exit to the shop. )

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 22, 2014, 03:43:02 pm »

Accept the cage graciously, then brutally start bludgeoning the dragon with it. If the dragon is unaffected, the simply shrug and try to sit on it.

Why do I want this combat to be humorous?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51