Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 98117 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #570 on: November 27, 2014, 06:07:58 pm »

Look for things to kill in the library.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 27, 2014, 06:18:01 pm »

((Sorry about what? There is absolutely nothing wrong with adding combat that could kill someone. Though I don't exactly see any reactions from either of my robotic allies, is it something I missed?))

(( Oh, forgot to mention them. [though they aren't going to help this round; Spine Devil got a 6, they got a 1] ))
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 27, 2014, 06:43:27 pm »

Sarvex laughs evilly, his skin nearly fried by the fireball. "We both have to trry betterrr..."

Maneuver Flamefury closer to the earth, where he/she/it has little space to dodge. Attack with both clawed hands.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:45:43 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 27, 2014, 08:01:28 pm »

... u took my knife... I WILL FUCKING FORNICATE WITH YOUR AI CHIP UNTIL IT OVERLOADS!!
retrieve the knife... cause that bitch took my knife and i want it... to cut off the heads of other people later
GIVE ME THE GODDAMN KNIFE

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 27, 2014, 08:34:01 pm »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2014, 12:14:33 am »

"Hah, sure. I've got some more aces-in-the-hole, if you're interested. Let's start with...aerobatics."

Fly fast horizontally. When Sarvex tries to drive me downward, do just that with a Reverse Immelman, casting Eruption on the ground under him as he tries to follow. Take some distance to him.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Nunzillor

« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2014, 12:59:50 am »

Everything was RAGE and ANGER.  "HAHAQ:MISSINGSOMETHING?LETMEHELPYOUBUDDYPALAMIGOCARROT."

Put the knife in the mop.  Result: spinning knife blade in mop.  Attack!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 01:04:20 am by Nunzillor »

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2014, 05:23:38 pm »

(The instant I lose consistent internet access, I get this huge update. Oh well.)

Keep invisibility on, and try to move closer to the massive fight.

Preator, come here.

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 28, 2014, 07:28:22 pm »

As soon as Erizen steps back, resume fire upon the devil.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 02, 2014, 01:35:37 am »

Turn 30

Update Music.

( Don't expect a turn for a week; finals coming up and gotta dig in [that isn't to say there WONT be a turn - just don't get your hopes up])

Use miniature built in window wipers on my eyes to clear them, before searching more for my dragon. If located, walk over and assist him in beating the **** out of stuff. If not located, enter a tantrum, substituting logic with power, aiming to cause the most damage as possible.

Rune looks around for his half-dragon...PERCEPTION: [2] = 2
But is unable to find him. He instead attempts to cause as much damage as possible. SENSELESS DESTRUCTION: [4 + 2(Racial Bonus)] = 6
Rune charges the apartment block, thoroughly devastating half of the building. Rubble flies everywhere.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything was RAGE and ANGER.  "HAHAQ:MISSINGSOMETHING?LETMEHELPYOUBUDDYPALAMIGOCARROT."

Put the knife in the mop.  Result: spinning knife blade in mop.  Attack!!

... u took my knife... I WILL FUCKING FORNICATE WITH YOUR AI CHIP UNTIL IT OVERLOADS!!
retrieve the knife... cause that bitch took my knife and i want it... to cut off the heads of other people later
GIVE ME THE GODDAMN KNIFE

Jack Initiative: [6] = 6
US-2497 Initiative: [1 + 2(DEX)] = 3
Fumbles Initiative: [6] = 6 (Ranged Weapon)

Fumbles prepares to unleash a cone of fire upon his master's enemy. FORTITUDE: [1 + 1(STR)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
He unfortunately chokes on the thick smoke that has formed in the yard.

Jack goes for his knife. UNARMED: [2 + 1(Charge)] = 3 VS DODGE: [1 + 2(DEX) - 1(Berserk) - 1(Tired)] = 1; CRIT FAIL
Jack grabs onto the knife and attempts to unearth it. STRENGTH: [4 + 2(STR)] = 6
The knife is pulled out, and none to gently. US-2497 ENDURANCE: [6 - 1(STR)] = 5
Fortunately, no major wires are hit, and US-2497 hardly seems to notice. Though he wanted to try that spinning knife mop attack, a regular mop attack would have to do... MOP: [6 + 2(DEX) - 1(Tired) + 1(Berserk) + 2(Mop)] = 10; CRIT VS DODGE: [2] = 2
The oncoming mop onslaught would've been undodgable by any mere mortal; even more so in this case, as the victim is too busy admiring his knife to dodge. STRENGTH: [2 + 1(Berserk) - 1(Strength)] = 2
Mop, angry at his previous failures and determined to kill t-DIEDIEDIEDIE! The mop hits Jack in the stomach, bending him over and giving US-2497 the perfect striking position. ENDURANCE: [5 + 2(STR)] = 7
The mop's handle pierces Jack's eye, exploding it in a shower of blood. Jack stumbles backwards in shock, and then anger. Jack is now very wounded. He is bleeding heavily. He is missing an eye.

Look for things to kill in the library.

You search for anything to kill in the library. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
You see a few rats, but nothing worthy of your power. You leave the library in search of things to kill.

"Human! Do me a favor and salvage my AI chip if this thing destroys my body!"

Cast "Sparks" in the eyes of the spine devil to blind it, then slip behind it unnoticed and back away to let the security droid and the human kill it.

As soon as Erizen steps back, resume fire upon the devil.

(The instant I lose consistent internet access, I get this huge update. Oh well.)

Keep invisibility on, and try to move closer to the massive fight.

Preator, come here.

Erizen Initiative: [5 + 1(DEX)] = 6
Robot Allies Initiative: [5] = 5
Nate Initiative: [1 + 1(DEX)] = 2
Spine Devil Initiative: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7; CRIT
Faet Initiative: [3] = 3

The spine devil continues to assault Erizen furiously. CLAWS: [1 + 1(DEX) + 1(Claws)] = 3; CRIT FAIL (Do you feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?)
The devil runs into a monitor, interrupting its attempts to kill Erizen and giving the others an opportunity to open fire.

Erizen frantically casts sparks into the eyes of the spine devil, backing up as he does so. FIRE: [6 + 1(IQ) - 0(SK - Difficulty)] = 7 VS REFLEX: [2 + 1(DEX)] = 3
The sparks appear suddenly, blinding the spine devil temporarily (-2 to DODGE and REFLEX this turn).

The security droid raises its wrist-blaster and opens fire. ARM-CANNON: [2 + 1(DEX) + 1(Arm-Cannon)] = 4 VS DODGE: [2 - 2(Blinded) + 1(DEX)] = 1
A volley of high-frequency lasers burn into the devil's flesh, permeating the smell of rotting, burning flesh throughout the room. ENDURANCE: [4 + 1(STR)] = 5
The spine devil screeches angrily and thrashes around blindly, knocking over one of the store's computers.

Nate opens fire on the spine devil as well. RIFLES: [4 + 1(DEX)] = 5 VS [3 - 2(Blinded) + 1(DEX)] = 2
The volley of bullets rip through the devil's skin, damaging it gravely. ENDURANCE: [1 + 1(STR)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
The devil loses hold of its mortal form, and melts slowly into a puddle of red liquid. The liquid starts to sink into the ground.

Meanwhile, Faet moves near the fight, invisible. Praetor follows close behind.

"Hah, sure. I've got some more aces-in-the-hole, if you're interested. Let's start with...aerobatics."

Fly fast horizontally. When Sarvex tries to drive me downward, do just that with a Reverse Immelman, casting Eruption on the ground under him as he tries to follow. Take some distance to him.

Sarvex laughs evilly, his skin nearly fried by the fireball. "We both have to trry betterrr..."

Maneuver Flamefury closer to the earth, where he/she/it has little space to dodge. Attack with both clawed hands.

( Flight rolls will take the place of Initiative due to the nature of this combat. )

Flamefury Flight: [4 + 2(DEX)] = 6
Sarvex Flight: [3 + 1(DEX) + 1(Size Advantage) - 1(Poor Flight)] = 4

Despite Sarvex's best attempts to outmanuever the sprite, she deftly skirts the ground, turning around in midair and casting at him. FIRE: [2 + 2(IQ) + 1(Fire)] = 5
The ground begins to glow with heat beneath her as it erupts into flame. ENDURANCE: [5 - 1(STR)] = 4
Flamefury is now fatigued.

Sarvex follows close behind, trying to resist the burning heat. FORTITUDE: [3 + 3(STR) - 1(Previous Burns)] = 5
The fire has really taken a toll on his skin, which is starting to worsen into 2nd and 3rd degree burns. ENDURANCE: [3 + 3(STR) - 1(Severe Pain)] = 5
He grinds his teeth painfully, focused on his singular goal: to kill that sprite! SPEED: [6 + 1(DEX) - 1(Poor Flight)] = 6; OVERSHOT VS SPEED: [5 + 2(DEX) - 1(Size)] = 6
Sarvex barely manages to catch up, and puts his all into striking that damn sprite down! UNARMED: [2 + 1(DEX) + 1(Unarmed) + 1(Momentum)] = 5 VS [1 + 2(DEX) + 1(Size)] = 4; CRIT FAIL

It seems Flamefury's luck has finally run out, as the dragonborn finally manages to make contact with her soft, yielding flesh. STRENGTH: [2 + 3(STR)] = 5
The claws dig deep into her shoulder... ENDURANCE: [3 - 1(STR)] = 2
...and the severed part sails off in an arc! Flamefury loses any balance she previously had, and crashes into the ground a few meters ahead of Sarvex. Flamefury is now in severe pain. She is bleeding heavily. She is missing an arm. Her wound was quickly cauterized by her boiling blood.
Unfortunately for Sarvex, putting his all into that one attack meant he had no-where to go but down. ENDURANCE: [1 - 3(STR)] = 4; CRIT FAIL
Sarvex hits his head heavily on the ground, and is knocked unconscious by the force of the blow. Sarvex is now unconscious. He has a mild concussion. He is in pain. He is ecstatic.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:51:14 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 02, 2014, 01:42:11 am »

... heh... heheh... hahahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i... i can only see death... i... I MUST RELISH IN IT AND FIGHT TILL THIS ROBOT AND EVERYONE IS DEAD

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 02, 2014, 03:38:42 am »

Epic. This made my day!

Wait until my concussion gets better and consciousness returns. Dragons are tough, so it wouldn't be long... Right?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:20:35 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 02, 2014, 07:15:47 am »

How can I bleed heavily when the fire all around me should cauterize any wound?

If it didn't happen automagically, bend fire magic to close the wound. Look for something sharp enough to perform a coup-de-grāce on Sarvex. If successful, drop the explosive reagent and pick the yet-indeterminate sharp object up.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:32:45 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 02, 2014, 10:17:47 am »

"ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? SMOKE? I'M A F***ING DRAGON! BURN! BURN BENEATH MY RAGE!"
BURN HIM!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 02, 2014, 03:26:38 pm »

KEEP searching for my pet dragon! If I notice it, fire a very low power laser shot at Flamefury, mostly hoping to distract her. Then, rush over, and squish the little creature.
If I SOMEHOW don't notice the battle, then keep beating on random structures.

Really, I need a senseless destruction level-up.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51