Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 98321 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #675 on: January 23, 2015, 12:11:51 pm »

"F**K YOU JACKASS! YOU KILL HIM! I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU!"
Travel to those spell books I sensed.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:35:59 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 26, 2015, 05:04:35 pm »

Rest.
((Huh, coulda sworn I'd already posted.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 27, 2015, 09:42:11 am »

While Erizen messes with the robot, start reading my book on astral magic again.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 27, 2015, 11:54:22 am »

Try to attract attention from the debris.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 02, 2015, 01:31:17 am »

Turn 39

Update Music.

While resting, set the system to wake if harm is detected to the system, rather than repair. In the meantime, compute the likelihood the creature will aid me.

I do miss my old dragon :c

No harm comes to your system; the likelihood that the creature will aid you is not extremely accurate due to the lack of important information, but it's low; your system believes the chance to be 27.8%.

"F**K YOU JACKASS! YOU KILL HIM! I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU!"
Travel to those spell books I sensed.

doubt thats gonna keep him down... hey mr knife u want the killing blow or is the brutality of skinning a fresh dragon carcass good?
load a machine gun with ammo take aim at where he fell and takes off again fire

Fumbles Initiative: [2] = 2
Jack Initiative: [4] = 4

Jack fires at Fumbles as he retreats. RIFLES: [5 - 1(Range)] = 4 VS DODGE: [2] = 2.
A couple bullets find their mark, hitting Fumbles in the back before he gets out of range. ENDURANCE: [2 + 1(STR)] = 3
A normal person would be dead right now, but Fumbles' scales protected him from the brunt of the damage. He is still heavily wounded by the assault, however.
Fumbles arrives outside a building which is the source of the aura. Fumbles is now wounded. Fumbles is now bleeding.

Try to attract attention from the debris.

You flail around limply, trying to get someone's attention. ANNOYANCE: [3] = 3
You distract some dude who's trying to rest. Maybe he'll come help ya out; maybe not...perhaps starting a fight with him earlier wasn't the BEST idea.

Get away to somewhere that seem rather quiet and asess my surrounding.

You run out of the megamart, and find yourself in a quiet little road. To your left the road stretches on; in front of you is an empty yard. It is littered with debris from a demolished barn nearby. To your right is a massive gate. Behind you is the entrance to the Swiffer Megamart. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1.
You fail to see anything else of import.

Level up in Technomagic.

Start modifying the SENTINEL robot.

(( Ya need two levels to level up in something you already have a +1 in. ))

You attempt to modify the robot. ROBOTICS: [5 + 1(IQ) + 1(Related Skill [Technomagic])] = 7. Level Up!
The robot's systems hum into life; you succeed in modifying the SENTINEL robot.

Amongst the jargon, find something that seems appropriate and press the button, then lie down on the table.

You try to figure something out amongst the medical jargon. KNOWLEDGE: [3 + 1(IQ/2)] = 4.
You pick something that you believe has to do with the reattachment of limbs, and lie down on the table. LUCK: [3 + 1(Knowledge Roll)] = 4.
A mechanical arm leans down and injects you with a needle about twice your size; you blink and fall into a trance. When you snap out of it, your arm is reattached and apparently functioning.

While Erizen messes with the robot, start reading my book on astral magic again.

You read your book on astral magic, gaining some additional knowledge on the subject. You think you might be ready for a simple spell [LEARNED: "Blinding Flash (0)"].

Rest.
((Huh, coulda sworn I'd already posted.))

You rest. You are distracted by what appears to be a man whose head is being crushed by a hunk of metal; you have no idea how he is still alive. He seems familiar... PERCEPTION: [2] = 2.
You don't recognize him. Must be the lack of a face.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 02, 2015, 07:13:07 am »

Now that I'm back in shape, go out and look for something interesting.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 02, 2015, 12:17:48 pm »

((Would I be correct in assuming that I now have two unspent level points?))

Remove the SENTINEL robot's AI chip and instruct my android companion to remove my own AI chip and place it in the now chipless SENTINEL body.

(( One unspent; the level-up in Robotics was due to a progression of good rolls on robotics, not gaining experience. ))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 02, 2015, 12:49:27 pm »

Get inside and look for a book on healing magic.

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 02, 2015, 01:10:30 pm »

Practice my new spell.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 02, 2015, 07:06:32 pm »

Wake up, and try to activate some sort of auto-repair. If there is no fucking way I'll ever be repaired, then just wander around looking for something to do. After gently petting the dragon, of course.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:31 pm »

PAYBACK! I think I'm gonna let that one bleed for a while
walk back to the loot and start securing it into bags, ammo in my pockets, down my trousers, etc. afterwards look around and figure out next step

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 05, 2015, 11:46:58 pm »

I'll give a couple more days for any additional posts before I go ahead with the turn.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 06, 2015, 09:39:59 pm »

Get on top of the mart by chaning into a eagle
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 12, 2015, 08:21:59 pm »

Try to do bird calls.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 14, 2015, 01:51:11 am »

Turn 40

Update Music.

Wake up, and try to activate some sort of auto-repair. If there is no fucking way I'll ever be repaired, then just wander around looking for something to do. After gently petting the dragon, of course.

You wake up; however, though you were installed with a system manager which would normally fix any problems with your system, it does not have the materials to repair you to your proper state; it was also mildly damaged in the attack. You pet the dragonborn and start walking around, searching for things to do. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1
You find alot of annihilated debris. From you. Also, there's still the matter of the gaping hole in the ceiling.

Get inside and look for a book on healing magic.

You enter the shop and look around; there are no books lying around, but there is a computer which appears to be from which things are vended. You browse the inventory, and manage to find a few books on healing magic; however, you realize that you possess no money. Your wounds hurt.

Try to do bird calls.

You attempt to mimic bird calls. [3 - 1(No Knowledge of Bird Calls) - 1(Crushed Under Rock)] = 1
What appears to be the sound of a dying walrus emanates from your lips. No birds flock to you.

Get on top of the mart by chaning into a eagle

You attempt to morph into an eagle. MORPH: [5] = 5
Your form changes into that of an eagle; as you have never devoured one, you are not sure how accurate it is, or whether you'll be able to fly. You attempt to anyway. FLYING: [4] = 4.
You kind of half-flap half-climb up the wall, finally getting to the top of the building. You pant, exhausted; you also see a dude looking over the side of the building.

Remove the SENTINEL robot's AI chip and instruct my android companion to remove my own AI chip and place it in the now chipless SENTINEL body.

Your companion removes your chip, placing it in the Sentinel's body. The last thing you remember is blackness, before waking up in a strange new body.

Now that I'm back in shape, go out and look for something interesting.

You walk outside the hospital and look around for any excitement. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3.
There's the colossus, lots of destroyed debris - and is that a goddamn hole in the ceiling?

PAYBACK! I think I'm gonna let that one bleed for a while
walk back to the loot and start securing it into bags, ammo in my pockets, down my trousers, etc. afterwards look around and figure out next step

You loot all the stuff you found, stuffing it into various orifices (non-bodily, of course). You peer over the edge of the roof and look around. PERCEPTION: [2] = 2.
Meh. You see Rune and the debris that fell from the ceiling; other than that, there isn't much to see.

Practice my new spell.

You practice your new spell, attempting to cast it in the air. ASTRAL: [1] = 1.
Nothing happens. Your head hurts slightly from the effort.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51