Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth  (Read 20515 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2014, 09:23:30 pm »

Ethereal, have you lost interest in this?  It's okay if you have, I just like to know.

He hasn't been updating any of his games or posting in the ones he's involved in, so it's likely either he can't at the moment or is dropping everything without notice. Probably the first.
Take a closer look at this text!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2014, 09:26:16 pm »

It could be school-related. It's close to the end of the quarter for me, that means tests and finals and all that.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2014, 09:34:58 pm »

I am so sorry for not updating any of my games! If you've seen me posting my action in ither RTDs, don't be mad at me. I'm only doing it so I won't get AI'd. Yes, I am having school difficulties, with all these regents, finals and next year class setups, all in this month. I'm so sorry, I'll try to get all turns done by Saturday. Again, I'm terribly sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Nunzillor

« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2014, 11:34:09 am »

No worries man.  Thanks for letting us know.   :)

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2014, 04:10:41 pm »

Again, completely sorry for the long wait.

Charge one of the golems and kill it with my sword.
[6] With your new found reaction improvement, you decide to practice it by attacking a golem! You take the sword out of its sheathe and sprint towards the Golem. You're feet away when you hold it in a spear-like position, aiming to pierce the golem's feet. You run into the ice! [Damage : 1, Critical : 5] The golem roars! He begins to stagger, getting more unstable every second. After a few moments pass, he begins to fall! The other golems ignore their ally, and continue walking around. You, on the other hand, have only milliseconds until you're squished! [Reaction : 5 + 1 = 6] You're senses kick in! You flip out of the way and make it in time before the body of the ice golem crashes into the ground, where the ice begins to crack. Cracks...they're spreading...closer to you! [Reaction : 3 + 1 = 4] You jump away from the cracks, back into the passage. The cracks begin to branch out into the field. Golems begin to fall through as their roars are heard from deep depths of the void. Other golems are lucky and are able to hold their balance. The second room now has cracks that may lead to the eternal fun of the void.

Well that was weird.  Anyway, these figments are much more boring when they don't do anything.  Maybe if I try to fix them...

Go to the nearest injured figment and attempt first aid.  Try using the staff to channel healing energy into their broken organs and/or appendages.  Stand behind any combatants while doing so.
[5] You walk over to Varee and notice him in his sleep. You decide to try and fix his skull using your new staff. You call on the powers of the staff to heal his skull as a humming noise is made...is it coming from the staff? The noise continues to echo through the passage as you notice Varee's head to fix itself, removing the bleeding and healing the fractured part. He's still asleep, however. The wand continues to hum as a hologram flies out the top of the staff. Boxes and lines...at the very bottom of this picture of box are five circles. Hm...

Go with Beirus, drag him to safety if I can't block a hit with my shield and he gets hurt.
[4] You already notice Beirus and his safe return from destroying most of the population of Ice Golems and decide to evaluate the situation. The icy room has a few cracks on the ground, there are still many large holes where golems used to stand, and below the holes seems to be the void. There are exactly 4 golems left, each in a different corner.

Heft Varee up and unto my shoulder and speak to the Golems.
[3] You try to life Varee up from the ground but you feel your arms wiggle as he falls on top of you. You manage to wake him up as he walks off of you and apologizes for falling on you, even though it was partially your fault. You walk towards the edge of the passage and try to communicate with the golems, but they're too far into their corners to notice you.

Why am I here? In this dungeon?
[4] You ask her your questions and she responds :
Quote from: Lia
Ow. It hurts that you call my cage a dungeon...it's nothing like that. Listen, you'd be happy to know that most people would dream of even having the chance to talk to me. I'll have you know, I am the only survivor of this labyrinth. Now, to answer your first question, you're here because I felt a strange aura from you. The aura of giving up. Yes, I realize the difficulty of this maze, it's extraordinary. However, the rewards after are endless. You'll have to wait to find out. Anything else? I warn you,, we don't have much time...he might find out.

Meditate on my future
[3] Remembering the time you spent unconscious, you decide sleeping won't be a great idea.

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

blazing glory

« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2014, 05:20:25 pm »

I was talking about the maze....ah never mind next question,is there any way I would be able to reach something to mobilize me?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 06:28:02 pm by blazing glory »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2014, 06:24:20 pm »

Follow sinvara, not too close and try to spread my weight.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2014, 06:51:01 pm »

Try to see if any if the remaining golems have a key or something inside the that looks like it will open the door.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2014, 08:02:23 pm »

Hmm boxes and circles... Could it be a clue?  Beats me.

Hey, that was pretty cool.  Try it again on the hallucination known as blazing glory.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:11:42 pm by Nunzillor »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2014, 12:11:55 am »

Wait for the others to cross the ice. Then go last.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2014, 03:25:24 pm »

Leave Varee and carefully slide across the ice floor to the doorway.
[6] You leave Varee and sit down on the ground. You carefully push yourself towards the ice, watching out to not go to fast. Guess not! Your first push suddenly makes you move fast...too fast! Your body slides across the floor, towards the doorway, your body twist and turns as you notice your face facing the passage...oh no. [Damage : 5] You force your body to turn as you use your feet to stop the movement. You're now near the doorway, golems still in their corners.

I was talking about the maze....ah never mind next question,is there any way I would be able to reach something to mobilize me?
[5] You ask her your questions :
Oh, yeah, your broken back. It should be fixed by now, I always grant my visitors with a gift. When you go back to reality, all should be healed. Remember, however, --
Her body begins to shift, as if she were a projection.
Oh no...he found out. Hurry, you have to --
She quickly disappears as your vision blacks out and you wake up. What just happened...at least your back is fixed.

Follow sinvara, not too close and try to spread my weight.
[6] (I'm inclined to copy and paste Sinvara's action...yeah, who cares.)
You look at Sinvara and notice his trip and decide to try and do the same. You carefully push yourself towards the ice, watching out to not go to fast. Guess not! Your first push suddenly makes you move fast...too fast! Your body slides across the floor, towards the doorway, your body twist and turns as you notice your face facing the passage...oh no. [Damage : 2, Critical : 4] Your head clashes with the door! You feel your head, flooding with headaches, then...you pass out.

Try to see if any if the remaining golems have a key or something inside the that looks like it will open the door.
[6] You walk towards the edge of the passage, making sure to not step on the ice as you look at the golems, seeing if they have any keys inside of them...you look closer to get a better vision and trip! [Damage : 5] You land on your bottom as you look around. None of the golems have a key inside of them.

Hmm boxes and circles... Could it be a clue?  Beats me.

Hey, that was pretty cool.  Try it again on the hallucination known as blazing glory.
[1] You try to summon the powers of the staff to make the hologram onto blazing glory, but you feel as though something's wrong...the staff shakes. It bursts! Scraps of wood scatter across the floor as a gas flies out of the wood. Oh no...

Wait for the others to cross the ice. Then go last.
[1] Looking at the others, you decide to not move...

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2014, 03:37:40 pm »

Shake Varee to wake him up. If he doesn't wake up, slide him across and then go across myself, feet first.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2014, 04:12:38 pm »

Go kill one of the remaining golems.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

blazing glory

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2014, 05:46:35 pm »

Carefully make my way across the ice.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2014, 06:17:51 pm »

Rub my hea on the ice to reduce pain feom headacxhe
((It just my luckto pass out every other turn damn it))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11