Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Welfare Wizards: Regular Problems, Magic Solutions [Waitlist Open]  (Read 9137 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Welfare Wizards: Regular Problems, Magic Solutions [Waitlist Open]
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2014, 05:02:00 pm »

Does Improvisation account for NOTHING!? Dammit, man! Making magic do things they aren't supposed to do is my thing!

Dammit. Take the bus, I guess.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2014, 07:46:44 pm »

Snap and start ranting. Using my public speaking skill, hopefully.

"I'm a student crammed into a dorm with five others. I go to sleep at night wondering which one will be the one that ends up burning the place down. One of them keeps trying to summon giant demon rabbits somehow - Just last week he started drawing a bloody pentagram in the bathroom while I was trying to shower! I don't even want to know where he got the blood. I'm trying to get a job, and don't have enough to ride the Luas twice; I'll have to walk back. My deposit on this suit is practically sunk. If I don't get the job, I'll have to beg the would-be demonologist for money, and probably fail the semester, which will end me up going to live in the States with my atheist tee-totalitarian uncle and his horrible dogs. You should be giving me money, Mr. 'I speak two languages and can afford a drug addiction.'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2014, 09:55:35 pm »

Bah! No time. Ironic.

That's fine. Go outside and find a nearby bike. If none are nearby, take the bus.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2014, 08:10:11 am »

Keep running towards my destination while looking straight ahead. Avoid eye contact at all costs. If she moves to block my path, evade. Very loudly sing the first song that comes into my head the entire time.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2014, 01:25:35 am »

Create a burst of flame from a nearby manhole cover, window, etc. to make it look like I saved the old woman's life. At the very least it will provide a distraction. Then HOP BACK ON MY SKATEBOARD AND OLLIE OUTIE
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2014, 03:48:42 pm »

Read mind and bring up childhood trauma. Then shock him with it and cycle away while he crying
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]