Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would be the most convenient release format for the LinuxDwarfPack?

Redhat RPM
Ubuntu SNAP
Debian DEB
Arch XZ
Docker
AppImage
Current tbz2
Other

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: LinuxDwarfPack-0.47.05-r3 (with DFHack r3)  (Read 38806 times)

McArcady

• Bay Watcher
  • working on a mysterious construction
    • View Profile
    • LinuxDwarfPack - a ready-to-play pack for Linux
Re: LinuxDwarfPack-0.47.05-r2 (with DFHack r1)
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2021, 04:30:56 pm »

I got soundsense to work by manually downloading the pack, but the volume settings don't work, actually nothing in the GUI works at all, skipping, pausing, none of the menus (the menus show the options, but clicking them does nothing)

Thanks to DHMike57, the pack now includes a patched version of SoundSense-RS. Not sure that it solves all your problems, but you may give it a try with one of the builds here (requires a github account).

onarum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2021, 12:56:52 pm »

I got soundsense to work by manually downloading the pack, but the volume settings don't work, actually nothing in the GUI works at all, skipping, pausing, none of the menus (the menus show the options, but clicking them does nothing)

Thanks to DHMike57, the pack now includes a patched version of SoundSense-RS. Not sure that it solves all your problems, but you may give it a try with one of the builds here (requires a github account).

It does! now the GUI works, the volume sliders, the skip/pause buttons and everything

The only weird thing is that when you save volume levels as default, for whatever reason, the "total" channel doesn't load it's setting from the file, the rest of the channels do though, but that's a minor issue.

ronnietucker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2021, 01:12:31 pm »

Can confirm that Soundsense now works as expected in Ubuntu 21.04.

For others coming from r2: requires installing openjre.

LoneIgadzra

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxDwarfPack-0.47.05-r3 (with DFHack r3)
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2021, 12:54:34 pm »

Does anybody have a working setting for the "Configure terminal" window? I am on Pop OS, which is basically Ubuntu. Everything I have tried just errors out:

1. /usr/bin/xterm
2. /usr/bin/gnome-terminal

I'm at a loss.

McArcady

• Bay Watcher
  • working on a mysterious construction
    • View Profile
    • LinuxDwarfPack - a ready-to-play pack for Linux
Re: LinuxDwarfPack-0.47.05-r3 (with DFHack r3)
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2021, 04:28:32 pm »

Does anybody have a working setting for the "Configure terminal" window? I am on Pop OS, which is basically Ubuntu.
Have you tried in: file > configure terminal
Code: [Select]
xterm -e $
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]