Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (Really Maintained Branch) v.39.1 | DF 44.03  (Read 12442 times)

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Really Maintained Branch) v.39.1 | DF 44.03
« Reply #225 on: Today at 12:41:32 pm »

Modified raws don't change the checksum (it's the DF binary checksum). How did you install DT? Latest version should come with memory layouts from 0.42.01 to 0.44.03. 0.40.x is no longer supported.

MangoGold

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: Today at 01:52:23 pm »

One of my dwarves has a different name in game and in therapist: https://i.imgur.com/Bz5pAzo.png
Bug?

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: Today at 02:02:08 pm »

It should be fixed in the next release.

Achanei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: Today at 04:15:21 pm »

Modified raws don't change the checksum (it's the DF binary checksum). How did you install DT? Latest version should come with memory layouts from 0.42.01 to 0.44.03. 0.40.x is no longer supported.

I downloaded the main repository ("Home Page" link at the beginning of the thread) and followed the build instructions. The 'About' says its version 39.1.2, and the linux memory layouts that came with it go up to 0.44.03 so it seemed fairly up-to-date to me. Its just when I actually run it in the console, it fails to connect and lists those very old compatibilities. There are also some other memory layout messages, this is the full console output:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As best as I can tell, there is some issue with loading either the manually added memory layout or all the more recent ones, but I'm far from an expert on all this, I just barely managed to get things working. Thanks for taking the time to help out!

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: Today at 04:53:02 pm »

What build instructions (link)? Maybe you accidentally got Splinterz's fork.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Achanei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: Today at 06:00:07 pm »

What build instructions (link)? Maybe you accidentally got Splinterz's fork.

Uhm, I mean, the one in the opening post of this thread: https://github.com/Dwarf-Therapist/Dwarf-Therapist/

there's a readme.rst in there, with instructions to build the application and thats what I went with. required some fiddling with permissions, but other than that, its all from that repository right there.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]