Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 72

Author Topic: Mission 14: Cult investigation: A Storm Is Coming.  (Read 171571 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 14: Cult investigation
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 06:59:00 pm »

((Um, guys? Could you guys please check something? I just ran a keyword search and manual search of the on-ship thread, and judging by my results, I think Kyle never actually got an amp. He purchased it, got the plastic voucher, went to watch TV, got statis'd, exited, roleplayed and signed up for the mission, but I don't think he ever had it installed. Which means he may be currently equipped with a plastic voucher rather than an actual weapon.))
((... Fuck my bung hole.))
(( I assume we'll wave that. The install is mostly for flavor anyway, it's not like Jim ever got some of his installed :P
Doesn't seem necessary to mess with someone for not following all the RP. ))
((After all, I never actually got my amps installed and I certainly have them.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 06:59:50 pm »

Yttra just stares at her shotgun and listens to the bickering.

Guess this guy's in charge. Were we even sure this is a cult? The whole description of this operation was *&^%ing suspicious… everything about it is *&^%ing suspicious…

Yeah that guy thinks so too. Oh, maybe he's in charge? $#@!. I dunno what's going on.

Now he wants to know what statuette thinks? Guess she outranks everyone. *&^%ing Good.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 07:00:20 pm »

"Yo, d'usse. What weapons do you use?"

"Usually I packed an Uz' or a Choppa'. Never was really one for the shotties'."

"It's not a 'beef'. I just happen to think that if I was fighting you I'd go for the most likely nerve packed ears and tail as well as using the tail to keep a good hold on you as I jab things into you."
Kyle says boredly.

"I ain't ever been hit or let someone get a hold on my tail before, and believe me, they tried."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2014, 07:01:10 pm »

((Um, guys? Could you guys please check something? I just ran a keyword search and manual search of the on-ship thread, and judging by my results, I think Kyle never actually got an amp. He purchased it, got the plastic voucher, went to watch TV, got statis'd, exited, roleplayed and signed up for the mission, but I don't think he ever had it installed. Which means he may be currently equipped with a plastic voucher rather than an actual weapon.))
((... Fuck my bung hole.))
(( I assume we'll wave that. The install is mostly for flavor anyway, it's not like Jim ever got some of his installed :P
Doesn't seem necessary to mess with someone for not following all the RP. ))
((After all, I never actually got my amps installed and I certainly have them.))
((Now I'm just picturing the amp users using magical plastic vouchers instead of amps to kill people :P Yeah, it may be more efficient turn-wise to assume that people get their amps installed immediately after getting their vouchers anyway.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 07:03:29 pm »

"Are you saying you want to be left without a medic ready to help you immediately when your luck runs out?"
Kyle says raising an eyebrow.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 07:03:53 pm »

Hasala winced as two of his teammates started bickering. Not even at the building yet, and he was already losing 'points'. "If you guys have got a problem with each other, you probably shouldn't be on the same team. And please save your arguing until after the mission; plenty of time to argue then. Safer, too."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 07:06:48 pm »

"Are you saying you want to be left without a medic ready to help you immediately when your luck runs out?"
Kyle says raising an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?"

Hasala winced as two of his teammates started bickering. Not even at the building yet, and he was already losing 'points'. "If you guys have got a problem with each other, you probably shouldn't be on the same team. And please save your arguing until after the mission; plenty of time to argue then. Safer, too."

"It's best if we get these conditions out of the way prior to the mission. I'll think we'll all feel a bit safer if we know what's going to happen going in, aight'?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 07:08:39 pm »

"I was volunteering to go with you so I could make sure you don't die."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 07:09:46 pm »

"I was volunteering to go with you so I could make sure you don't die."

"Why?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2014, 07:12:05 pm »

"Because you're young. Also, death probably sucks. Cat girl or no."

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2014, 07:14:32 pm »

Wow, now this guy's got the hots for the cat. Pretty sure he didn't bring any medical supplies. Ha. Pretty sure noone brought any medical supplies. Oh $#@! we're *&^%ed.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 07:17:14 pm »

((He did actually get some medical supplies when he got out of stasis and was buying stuff.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2014, 07:18:35 pm »

"Because you're young. Also, death probably sucks. Cat girl or no."

"Look, I don't know what you're trying to pull, but could you stop? It's creeping me out how much your tryin' me, and if you want to be team doctor that's cool, but don't treat me any differently than anyone else."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2014, 07:19:12 pm »

Kyle rolls his eyes.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2014, 07:27:17 pm »

"Alright, everyone grab some artifact containers. If you do find something strange, for the love of god, DO NOT TOUCH IT. Call me, and I'll take care of it. If I'm dead or otherwise busy, use the container to pick it up."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 72