Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 72

Author Topic: Mission 14: Cult investigation: A Storm Is Coming.  (Read 171763 times)

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 14: Cult investigation: Wrong side of the Dakka
« Reply #405 on: June 30, 2014, 11:33:20 am »

"What the heck?"
Get ready to shoot stuff.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 30, 2014, 12:02:04 pm »

"Hey man, sorry I stepped out for a sec. So, what'd I miss? Why are we on the kitchen floor?"
"because we've lost our legs."
"Oh, sick, how'd that happen?"
"Faith smashed them with her magic club."
"Bitches be crazy. Why'd she do that, though? Was it sexual harassment?"
"Nah, I think she's possessed."
"Well you better unposses her soon then, up and at em'."

"For the love of the pantheon, don't touch her! Keep gooping her!"

Use mass amp to keep Fiath's body from moving. at all. keep her arms and legs and the club in compelete lockdown. Use the dynamic bonus for exo as we discussed in the OOC thread. Should the possessor-banshee-lady reemerge, release faith and use mass amp to tear the possessor into little fucking pieces

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 30, 2014, 10:43:11 pm »

Run around until I think I can contact Steve.

"Shock Faith. Shock Faith NOW, she's been possessed by some kind of alien fuckery!"

If Faith shows up shoot with shotgun.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2014, 07:37:13 am »

"Oh well time to be productive"
see if I can play any games on the inside of my helmet, that or watch a movie
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2014, 11:33:35 am »

Crush Bandages against the side of the tunnel.

((Full robot, don't feel pain.))
In this case, you do. Though ribs should be Costal support structures.

You hold your side with one hand and swat the  air with the other, swinging toward Bandages. He slams into the wall with a wet crush and slides down, leaving blood and skin on the rough brick. He's back up on one knee almost instantly, left arm broken but right still pointing the rifle at you. He fires again.

You dodge to the side and end up rolling off into the water. You hit the surface and find it to be jelly-like in consistency, supporting your weight in a bouncy sorta fashion. You bob there for a second before it swells up under you and punts you down the length of the tunnel. You clang off the ceiling in a shower of sparks and slide down across the wall and smash through a section of the wooden platform on your way to the ground. Your side is throbbing and, in the dark under the remains of the pathway, you can see little green lights, like pinprick fireflies, digging through your metallic flesh in slow, semi-random paths.

"What the heck?"
Get ready to shoot stuff.
You point your rifle at the man who fell through the ceiling and he gives you a tired, dismissive glance before looking back up at the ceiling. You notice he's missing his legs.

"Oh well time to be productive"
see if I can play any games on the inside of my helmet, that or watch a movie
You play a game of tetris, guiding the pieces with a little chin switch.

"No, stop giving me "T" sections! I just need a straight block! NO NOT A FUCKING L!"

Run around until I think I can contact Steve.

"Shock Faith. Shock Faith NOW, she's been possessed by some kind of alien fuckery!"

If Faith shows up shoot with shotgun.
>I am. In fact, according her brainwave functions,
"You girls call that breaking my legs off?!"

Drag myself over to my robot half-legs, and repair (Handiwork) them back on.
she's unconscious. [/color]
You drag yourself over to your legs and spend a good 30 seconds just sort of trying to shove them back into place via pure force. It doesn't work.

"Hey man, sorry I stepped out for a sec. So, what'd I miss? Why are we on the kitchen floor?"
"because we've lost our legs."
"Oh, sick, how'd that happen?"
"Faith smashed them with her magic club."
"Bitches be crazy. Why'd she do that, though? Was it sexual harassment?"
"Nah, I think she's possessed."
"Well you better unposses her soon then, up and at em'."

"For the love of the pantheon, don't touch her! Keep gooping her!"

Use mass amp to keep Fiath's body from moving. at all. keep her arms and legs and the club in compelete lockdown. Use the dynamic bonus for exo as we discussed in the OOC thread. Should the possessor-banshee-lady reemerge, release faith and use mass amp to tear the possessor into little fucking pieces
Put my faith in the goop and goop all the Faith. With all the goop. If there's any chance of a last-ditch adrenalin burst magically giving me plusses, go berserk.
Ytta screams incoherently and just keeps pumping goop onto Faith (Hey-o), completely covering her in a dense, expanding mass.

A floor below a mildly annoyed Pancaek lifts himself up into a sitting position and raises his hands above his head, his real hands mimicking the actions of his mental manipulation. The ball of goop that covers Faith, along with lose chunks of the floor, a swirling cloud of dust and random debris, leaps into the air and hovers there. Pancaek brings his hands together and squeezes,as though trying to work a ball of clay into a sphere. The ball of goop responds, crushing down into a smooth sphere, with Faith somewhere at its center.

"If You've all got plans, now is the time to spring into action. I can't hold her like this forever!" He shouts, feeling, in some abstract way, that she's struggling inside the tomb of foam.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2014, 01:54:16 pm »

Am I down at the end of the side tunnel? If so, look around for Scuba man's rifle, if he dropped it. If I find it, fire it at Bandages. If not, use my amp to create a fine mesh of force, and use it to shred Bandages.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2014, 05:28:35 pm »

Reattach my legs. For real this time.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 02, 2014, 05:44:27 pm »

"I'll take a dismissive look over being murdered any day."
Protect Pancaek from hostile actions
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 02, 2014, 06:02:30 pm »

Yttra keeps pointing her gun at the ball of Despair and squeezing the trigger until nothing but small impotent spurts of goop come out, dribbling uselessly onto the mangled floorboards. She looks around wildly for another weapon and sees only Lerman futilely trying to stick his smashed legs back on, and Konrad apparently unconscious and trapped by the earlier goo-shot. Out of options she does the only thing she can.

Crawl / scramble over to Konrad and de-goop him with the spray de-gooper. Drag Konrad and Legless Lerman back to the APC in the least gentle manner possible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 02, 2014, 07:50:32 pm »

Expedite Stockholm Syndrome.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #415 on: July 03, 2014, 09:21:21 am »

Am I down at the end of the side tunnel? If so, look around for Scuba man's rifle, if he dropped it. If I find it, fire it at Bandages. If not, use my amp to create a fine mesh of force, and use it to shred Bandages.
Well, scuba didn't have a rifle so...

You concentrate on trying to pulp bandages into a form that he most definitely won't be able to get up from, but you can't get your thoughts together. You can tell, vaguely, that bandages has gotten back on his feet and is walking, somewhat unsteadily, in your direction. You look to your left and notice the water starting to climb, unnaturally, up the embankment towards you. You scramble out of the way as it grinds up to where you were a half second ago, carving furrows in the brickwork.

Reattach my legs. For real this time.
You reattach your legs alright. You weld them back on super good. Unfortunately you weld them back on to your chest so that you now have leg boobs.

"I'll take a dismissive look over being murdered any day."
Protect Pancaek from hostile actions
You switch your guarding attention from the hatch, where everything is quiet, to pancaek, who looks like he may need some guarding.

Yttra keeps pointing her gun at the ball of Despair and squeezing the trigger until nothing but small impotent spurts of goop come out, dribbling uselessly onto the mangled floorboards. She looks around wildly for another weapon and sees only Lerman futilely trying to stick his smashed legs back on, and Konrad apparently unconscious and trapped by the earlier goo-shot. Out of options she does the only thing she can.

Crawl / scramble over to Konrad and de-goop him with the spray de-gooper. Drag Konrad and Legless Lerman back to the APC in the least gentle manner possible.
You degoop konrad and drag him and lerman back to the apc. You make sure to kick lerman down the stairs, just for the fun of it.

Expedite Stockholm Syndrome.

"HEY! HOSTAGE-SAN! Am I Kawaii?"

"I don't..."

You pull open your suit in such a way that it causes both normal cleavage and the ever illusive, gravity defying, anime underboob cleavage.

"How about now?~"

He seems noticably flustered, his face a mask of terror and confused arousal. "I'm not sure what that word mea-"

You flop down on the ground and yank him on top of you, so his head is laying in your cleavage, his bound arms working semi-desperately behind him.

"Oh, Hostage-san, what are we going to do on the floor?" You stare at him with entirely the wrong type of expression to match your innocent talk and waggle your eyebrows.

"I...I...what.."

You waggle harder.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 03, 2014, 10:12:50 am »

((WHoops, looks like I missed the update because I fell asleep. Ah well.))

"All right, I'm gonna try something. You may want to get ready to run"

Let the sphere down the hole in the floor and put it on the other side of the kitchen. Switch to a cameye setting that lets me see Fiath inside of the ball. Then release my power on the ball and instead focus on Faith's arms. Once she starts breaking free of the sphere, use mass amp to hold her hands behind her back, observe results

IF after a few seconds of hands behind back nothing seems to happen, tear off her arms with amp, just to be sure. If the banshee does come out, create a sphere of force in her center mass that expands violently and very shortly outwards, EG make a very short explosion of force inside of her.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 11:42:17 am by Pancaek »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 03, 2014, 03:32:03 pm »

Prime and lob a flashbang at the two, making sure I look away from the detonation. Then rush bandages, and attempt to wrestle the gun away from him. If, before I get there, he aims at me, jump into voidspace, take two steps, and then jump out, and, if in a position to do so, continue to rush him and take his gun.

((I realize he has no head, but I'm out of ideas. And who knows, it just might work. Also, the Wiki says I have a flamethrower, even though I'm pretty sure I don't. Do your notes say I have one? I just want to make sure of the location of Schrödinger's Flamethrower, so I can update wiki accordingly and stop confusing myself.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 03, 2014, 03:46:25 pm »

Crawl into a safe-looking corner of the APC, hug own preciously-still-attached legs and start shivering.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:23:12 pm by yobbo »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 03, 2014, 07:03:07 pm »

Can I walk with leg boobs? If not, unweld them off my chest onto the stumps where my legs were this time.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 72