Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 72

Author Topic: Mission 14: Cult investigation: A Storm Is Coming.  (Read 167852 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 14: Cult investigation: Between SWAT and a hard place.
« Reply #630 on: July 26, 2014, 11:09:07 am »

"What foul sorcery is this?"

Scuttle out of my alley and cautiously grab any swat gear thats lying in the street nearby.

If i see Faith, incinerate her lower spine with my manipulator.

I do believe you missed my action good sir.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 26, 2014, 11:10:54 am »

Well mysterious hallucination that's probably coming from my nearing death and pain, I always thought hell would be ironic. Or just reliving everything I ever regretted.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 26, 2014, 11:37:47 am »

Just keep my guard up. Roll int to see if I feel something is off.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:40:28 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 26, 2014, 03:21:38 pm »

"Frankish? Interesting. I am from a clan, we hunted together and fought together, until the government came and brought me here."
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 26, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »

Struggle against the proverbial hand over my mouth. Try to figure out if resisting or overriding it is possible.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 26, 2014, 05:35:25 pm »

Piecewise, you missed my actions:

((Hmm. I have a problem: I don't want to leave the APC nor the wounded/dead alone, but stationing thea APCat the diner is dangerous, and letting it stay where it is means condemning at least one player to staring at a wall for a good while. Hmm. Wish I had npc's for this kinda stuff  :/  (and no, I don't trust Lerman to do that, he'd find a way to screw up somehow.)

PW, if I left the APC without an active player, could I assume the driver notifies me in time if anything would happen to it? Cause if not, I'll be forced to have a player stand around and do nothing for a long time. Alternatively, could you tell me what we would need to do to get a shuttle down to evacuate our dead? If we could do that, then I wouldn't need to assign anyone to watch over them, andd all players that are still alive could actually play.

Could you run this please?

"Goddammit, it seems Faith made it to that basement already. Team 3, you really need to get going right the hell now. However, be careful when you enter, it would be the perfect moment for a trap. Hell, Faith could just stand on the other side of the blackness and swat you like flies as you enter. Anyone carry some grenades? Either way, you'll want to think about who enters first.

Pancaek, you're joining team 3 for the moment, or at least until Faith is confirmed incapacitated or dead. Auron, I'll need you to carry him, since he can't walk anymore and those newbs don't have the required upper arm strengthen. oh, and Pan, how's your headache feel like? You think you could manage a little rippling wave of force and have enough left for what's down there? In case there's nothing on hand to flush out what might wait beyond the blackness.

Also, would someone on team 2 please open that god forsaken care package and tell me what's in it. Seriously, people, it's opening a box, how is this so hard? What is this, a flying circus?

Flint, while you deal with the civvies you could consider building some barricades or something. Or maybe check out that hole Faith made. I'd ask you to send a team in to flank her, but you wouldn't fit and I don't think sending in Jack and a few noobs would be enough. Try to keep your troops productive if there's no immediate threat they need to take cover from. Oh, and from further viewing of the camera feeds it seems there is another cultist, a headless man or something, still around somewhere. Maybe scan with cameyes again to see if you can spot him. Or at least pop some smoke, just in case.

Team 1, I can't help but notice none of you have yet taken Lerman's weapons. Is there any particular reason for this?"

Watch the video feeds from the previous team in more detail (aka get IC knowledge I already have OOC).
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:47:40 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 26, 2014, 05:50:47 pm »

Wake up. Sit on floor of the APC until I find something to do.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 26, 2014, 05:52:34 pm »

Wake up. Sit on floor of the APC until I find something to do.

And for the record, Lerman stays zapped unconscious until i have a task for him.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 26, 2014, 06:12:43 pm »

-snip-
"Sure thing, I'll just have to find a way down from the roof first. Headache's mostly gone. I'm pretty sure I can contain Faith for a while if we can see her before she attacks. Not so sure about the rippling wave of force, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot. Just to be clear, if I lose my arms as well then I'm definatly out of here. I mean I'm not giving up yet, but my day has just been real shit, ya know? "

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 26, 2014, 06:14:53 pm »

-snip-
"Sure thing, I'll just have to find a way down from the roof first. Headache's mostly gone. I'm pretty sure I can contain Faith for a while if we can see her before she attacks. Not so sure about the rippling wave of force, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot. Just to be clear, if I lose my arms as well then I'm definatly out of here. I mean I'm not giving up yet, but my day has just been real shit, ya know? "

"Yeah, I can see how losing all 4 limbs puts a downer on your day. And that wave of force will only be necessary if there's no other way to 'discourage' potential ambushes behind that blackness."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 26, 2014, 06:33:48 pm »

Keep resting, keep watching for signs of Timmy.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 26, 2014, 10:20:46 pm »

Fortify the first floor of the diner as well as a mangled, one armed robot can.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 26, 2014, 11:57:54 pm »

Load the "dead" back into the APC, because why were they taken out?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 27, 2014, 02:53:14 am »

"They are out of the APC because it is safer when we need to pickup more wounded from the battlefield"
Unload wounded, possibly have wounded tug of war
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 27, 2014, 03:49:30 am »

"They are out of the APC because it is safer when we need to pickup more wounded from the battlefield"
Unload wounded, possibly have wounded tug of war
((... what's that logic? 'Yes I do think that if someone is dying it would be best to take them out of the heavily armored vehicle and increse the chance of dying because OTHER people may get wounded.'))
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 72