Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: Mission 15: Arctic Expedition: I. HEAR. A. SOUND.  (Read 62674 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Mission 15: Arctic Expedition: Stacy is fired.
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2014, 10:20:28 am »

I know a lot of you had actions but...well this sort of supersedes them I think.

Ehehehe. Beginning metamorphic procedures.

Envelop Stacy's brain in myself, using a moderate amount of biomass to give him a body like this the size of a basketball, with two moderately sized arms as well. Eject his new body once I'm done and reform into what I was.

Use dynamic Will bonus for this; I'm going to need it.

[Will:6+2-1]

You absorb stacy's brain.

You start dancing, uncontrollably dancing. Your lower body spasms and wrenches itself about, half formed legs- Limb shaped boils, clubbed feet with dozens of toes pushing up like weeds through strained, clear skin, nascent muscles swelling and splitting out of the skin, the mushy red flesh dissolving into pus- jerking about in a distorted can-can as they bubble up. Xan's entire upper body melts and reforms into a 15 foot tall, oddly feminine leg. In place of a foot, the leg ends in a head, a sort of half fused tumorous lump which holds a composite of both Xan and Stacy's face. Xan's face is distorted with agony and terror while stacy's is serene and peaceful, smiling even. A mane of dancing legs sprouts around the head, grotesquely elongated, multi-jointed limbs which twitch and sway like the tentacles of a Sea anemone.

"Come!" The face sings, multi-tonal voice ringing like a thousand bells, "Let us dance! Let us sing the end of this world!"

Faces sprout on the leg, coming up like boils, Smiling Stacy faces. They begin to sing. And the room begins to burn.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 15: Arctic Expedition: I. HEAR. A. SOUND.
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2014, 10:40:36 am »

I don't think that superceded my action to wake up
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2014, 10:42:49 am »

I don't think that superceded my action to wake up
You know what. Fine. You're awake. Not even gonna roll for that. We need all the help we can get right now.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2014, 11:07:36 am »

((Well. That's a thing. Reminds me of that one Penny Arcade comic. also:  :o))

"WHAT IN THE UNHOLY FUCK?!"

Michael, seeing a 15 ft tall abomination suddenly morph from Xan and stacy, does the only sane thing: he hobbles over to the rope and begins climbing it as fast as he's able. As soon as he's at the top(whether through climbing or by Mesk carrying him) he contacts steve and asks for an evac and an orbital cleansing of the area

"Jobis...jbas...argh, I'll call you Joe! JOE, WE NEED THAT APC AT THE HOLE SO WE CAN IMMEDIATE EVAC! THINGS JUST WENT HP LOVECRAFT HERE!"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:24:34 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2014, 11:10:57 am »

"Wee-hee! I am a sexy, dancing angel of flaming death!"

See if my thought patterns survive within the body of Bud (Xan). If so, see if I can't cooperate with them somehow. Find a way around their considerable mental clout. Try to overpower them through sheer intelligence and methodical planning! And then hopefully calm down.

If not, and this is just Stacy-flavored chaos, how about seeing if we can't dig to the center of the earth through amp power alone? Or testing what constitutes a microwave amp overload? Or maybe checking what Mesk tastes like?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 11:19:28 am by Harry Baldman »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2014, 11:16:45 am »

Magilla runs up and punches the abomnation with his Kinetic Amplifier, if their players agree to such a foolish and deadly action that will likely get Magilla killed before he manages to do it anyway.
If they don't, which is very likely, he just makes a run for it up the rope, carrying anyone who can't move with him.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2014, 11:42:44 am »

((Wait, PW, does this mean your whack-a-mole balancing plan for Xan is to have us kill him?))

"The fuck?! We didn't even find any alien shit yet. Oh well. It's Shackle Time!"

Shackle Time! If that fails, go for the rope or see if Mesk can rocket me out of here.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2014, 12:15:32 pm »

"Huh? What happened? Where are my arms and why am I.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

Fire the HEP at StaXan with my feet. THE BAD IDEAS WON'T STOP.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2014, 12:30:05 pm »

((Wait, PW, does this mean your whack-a-mole balancing plan for Xan is to have us kill him?))
Spoiler: No. (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2014, 03:21:39 pm »

((Oh. That went so much more wrong than I could have imagined.
Kriella, you online?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2014, 03:50:55 pm »

"What... what the fuck?  What the fuck!?  Oh shit!  Anyone with a weapon, stop that thing before it burns us all alive!"
Grab Michael in one arm and rocket up above Xantcy, fire down at him with the Pyramid of Power on my other arm.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2014, 04:41:49 pm »

Though Xan can't entirely express himself at the moment, his thoughts turn red and his faces begin contorting into angry faces.

MY SACRED FLESH NOT DEFILEMENT MIND OF OTHER BLOOD SEX DANC-DDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEË

Summon the power of rage that has previously vaporized an entire spaceship and exterminate the foreign thought patterns from my mind! Also attempt to expel Stacy's brain from myself, rend it to bits with my matter control amp, and then vaporize the bits with my microwave amp.
Oh, and if I have the capacity to respond to people attacking me, try deflecting projectiles with my one amp and freezing attackers with the other.

((I knew I was gonna roll a six. HEY. HEY MISSION 14. WHAT'S THAT ABOUTS YOU FUCKING IT UP? SUCK IT))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:58:26 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2014, 05:07:35 pm »

((Oh, you can have the fuckup. Here, take ours.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2014, 05:09:20 pm »

((Someone should contact Steve and let him see the feed from your helmet cameras.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2014, 05:10:17 pm »

((Someone should contact Steve and let him see the feed from your helmet cameras.))
((On it boss man. :P))
Contact Steve and let him watch what's happening from my helmet camera.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33