Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 193224 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« on: May 27, 2014, 12:37:20 pm »

::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 12:37:48 pm »

Please post all discussion, questions, suggestions and bug reports for Dwarves in this thread. Thank you.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Erivor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 02:49:23 pm »

Then i'll add this threads first question.

Is there anyway to check what biology research has already been researched?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:04:23 pm »

There is a way with dfhack, "showunitsyndromes him" targetted at a hostile. For example of goblins come, you check out a goblin and see if he has any of the debuffs from the biology you researched. Otherwise target a dwarf, but they have quite a few dormant interactions for all kinds of things.

Overall I am not statisfied with the biology system and might remove it. The idea is nice, but it would make much more sense to use dfhack, instead of masses of items, reactions and interactions that you cant really check.

cs96385

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 06:25:33 pm »

I really like the mod, but I have a crash to report.

The game crashes when the elven caravan is visiting. I think the elven diplomat is the trigger. The game crashes when the second dialog with him should happen. The first one (the greeting) works fine. I can also trade with the elven traders without problem if I am fast enough or the diplomat can't have the meeting with the leader.

Edit: The used Masterworks version is V4j.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 02:52:45 am »

Type in "DiggingInvaders Disable" into dfhack after you did load the save. That should fix it. The next update will have both an update on that plugin and will disable it by default.

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 04:41:30 pm »

I had an ironclad cragtooth boar give birth. I thought they were supposed to be sterile? Not that im complaining that I get more bacon.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 05:29:13 pm »

They are turned sterile when they are transformed, but since STERILE is not a creature tag, but only one for interactions, the ones you buy from traders/embark do not have it.

Podesta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 06:22:22 pm »

Is the tagging of the different kinds of ammo (boradhead, piercing, et..) as foreign intentional? And if so, is there any reason for this, since they can be crafted?
I believe that due to the reason of them being foreign they are not automatically included in the default ammo that the hunters would use, which leads to dwarfs simply not equipping them.. He goes to the stockpile looks at it for while, go for it, and comes back, making a loop up until he is 'tired' of doing so... A search led mo to some posts with the same problem, and people not realizing it, usually linking to the bin bug.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 07:14:25 pm »

It is kinda intended, in so far that they are only available to players that have researched the better buildings. So you start with normal ammo, and later on you can make the better ammo.

Although I have been playing with the thought of just replacing normal ammo with these three and make them non-foreign. Have players make them in the forge. Maybe keep the Ammo caster for a more effecient production, but at least they would be in the military templates by default, since they would be ammo that is enabled in the entity file.

I cant do that with javelins though, because they have to be more expensive.

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 10:30:16 pm »

Meph, the thing is, when the piggy gave birth.... the piglets WERE NOT ironclad. They were regular cragtooth boars.

Shizmoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 11:51:26 pm »

Dont know if this is the right place or to make new thread, but one of my miners is mining 10x faster than he use to and compared to other miners. I dont know what triggered this. Im using Masterwork. How do you fix this to put him back to normal? He has the same skill level as other miners who are at normal pace.

I see hes just 10x faster in general for everything
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:59:28 pm by Shizmoo »

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 12:04:26 am »

Meph, the thing is, when the piggy gave birth.... the piglets WERE NOT ironclad. They were regular cragtooth boars.

The child name in the raws just calls them regular piglets. If you check their description it should mention armour.

Dont know if this is the right place or to make new thread, but one of my miners is mining 10x faster than he use to and compared to other miners. I dont know what triggered this. Im using Masterwork. How do you fix this to put him back to normal? He has the same skill level as other miners who are at normal pace.

It looks like he may have mined through a blessing of armok. It will wear off on its own eventually.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:09:51 am by BlackFlyme »

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 12:22:00 am »

@BlackFlynne i just checked it when i got home from work, and you are right. The piglets have armor.

Edit: Question though. Since the piglets are natural born, will they ALSO continue to breed?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:31:24 am by Tenderroast »

Shizmoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 12:39:07 am »

The child name in the raws just calls them regular piglets. If you check their description it should mention armour.

It looks like he may have mined through a blessing of armok. It will wear off on its own eventually.

Ah I remember seeing an announcement.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 92