Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 195054 times)

lordofgilneas

• Bay Watcher
  • And i suppose you think you're the one to do it?
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #1215 on: April 13, 2015, 01:18:50 am »

Hey so I abandoned a fort while there were merchants around. When I reclaimed some of their merchandise was there. Is this normal?

Thelo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: April 13, 2015, 02:28:31 am »

Another question: how do I do to get my military dwarves constantly working on the weight bench? I have plenty of lead bars around my benches and my dorfs just use them a couple of cycles (or just one) and then they suspend the reaction.

That is strange. Do you have a bar stockpile? It may be that dwarves keep tagging the lead bars with hauling jobs to bring them to the stockpile.

If that is the case, just turn off Lead in your bar stockpile. If not, then try checking your alerts page for job suspensions, that may shed some light on the matter.

I have a stockpile for only lead around my weight benches. It only accepts lead and is set to not use any bins. After a fitness cycle, my dwarves cancel the job and it gets suspended forever unless I activate it again manually. The stockpile is full of lead and no one is using those bars.

c0mplex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 13, 2015, 02:57:22 am »

Hey so I abandoned a fort while there were merchants around. When I reclaimed some of their merchandise was there. Is this normal?

Yeah, abandoning forts can do weird things when members of other civs are around. They won't just leave or do things as normal when the fort ends so leaving their stuff where they left it is to be expected.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1218 on: April 13, 2015, 03:02:27 am »

Use dfhack to make the map a lair before you abandon and reclaim. That fixes it.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lordofgilneas

• Bay Watcher
  • And i suppose you think you're the one to do it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 13, 2015, 03:22:34 am »

Oooooorr.... Keep their stuff...  :D

Lottanubs

• Bay Watcher
  • [DF_JOKE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 23, 2015, 01:24:36 pm »

Where my magma smelters at..?

wowe im such noob.

Even in Vanilla you have to find a magma lake/volcano before the magma furnace unlocks. wowe.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:28:00 pm by Lottanubs »

dimescion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 23, 2015, 06:59:00 pm »

My female cave tortoise is "tattooed with pictures of skulls." Is this a bug?

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 23, 2015, 10:22:06 pm »

The text string that shows when creature's have the highest level of muscle is replaced with that in Masterwork. I don't know why, but I'd say it's not a bug, just an oversight.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

dimescion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 24, 2015, 01:21:23 am »

The text string that shows when creature's have the highest level of muscle is replaced with that in Masterwork. I don't know why, but I'd say it's not a bug, just an oversight.

Ah, thank you.

Lottanubs

• Bay Watcher
  • [DF_JOKE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 24, 2015, 08:06:38 am »

Haha, I'm imagining the turtles doing squats and lifts with each other to pass the time.

c0mplex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: May 06, 2015, 02:53:18 am »

So the shrine of Armok's harvest souls task somehow resurrected the corpses instead of turning them into souls. I don't think that is intended so uh... does anyone know if that reaction is messed up or something because that was really weird. Luckily it only rezzed a pair of gnolls, a wild falcon (which just flew away), and a tuskox (which is now counted as friendly to me). 

Okay, so I just tried to use that reaction again and it worked properly, turning the corpses into souls as normal. But now the resurrection thing bugs me even more.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:58:13 am by c0mplex »

oldark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: May 08, 2015, 05:49:50 pm »

Can you make illumination in the current version? I checked the craftsdwarf shop and the only option is toys.  Using rendermax and I needs to make things look bright and pretty xD

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1227 on: May 09, 2015, 12:24:01 am »

Can you make illumination in the current version? I checked the craftsdwarf shop and the only option is toys.  Using rendermax and I needs to make things look bright and pretty xD
Not yet.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Urist Arrhenius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: May 09, 2015, 09:08:56 pm »

Are you interested in having people make embark profiles, like you included in the last one? Or am I missing them and they're already incorporated?
We're all just Simple Folk trying to get by.

You can also watch me learn to draw.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1229 on: May 11, 2015, 03:37:16 am »

I can make some, but I wanted to wait till a mode was actually finished.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 92