Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 195386 times)

Shizmoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #360 on: June 25, 2014, 04:51:41 pm »

can you post the entire contents of the details section in the exception?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
it looks like the user.config specified may be corrupt. try deleting (or moving) the file, and if that doesn't work paste the user.config for me to take a look at.

That seemed to be the issue. I created a second windows account and logged on it. Installed Masterwork and your patch and it kept harder farming off.

On another note which is probably nothing, I unchecked harder smithing too and exited. When I re-opened it had harder smithing on, but doesn't look like it changed any value because breastplates still had a material size of 1 when I looked at the raw. I uncheck it again and exited. Reopened it and it was off by default.

Ill report any more errors, but seems to be working fine thanks for patch I love ironhand tileset and the new graphical icons are awesome in masterwork :)

herocrafter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 25, 2014, 05:23:12 pm »

Stupid question I suppose but do I need to generate a new world each time there is an update to make use all the tweeks and new goodies?

Undeadlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 25, 2014, 07:04:32 pm »

In 5.08, selling a Titanium bar at Teduk's Fine Goods says it should be worth 2500 sovereigns. However once its sold there are only 3 of the 500 gold coins present.

Undeadlord

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 25, 2014, 07:05:43 pm »

Stupid question I suppose but do I need to generate a new world each time there is an update to make use all the tweeks and new goodies?
Sadly, yes.
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 25, 2014, 08:38:42 pm »

The Destroyer.

This guy appeared in my fort. It looks slick. What causes him to appear? I have lots of questions about Masterwork, and the manual doesn't seem to want to open on my machine.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #365 on: June 25, 2014, 11:46:50 pm »

The Destroyer.

This guy appeared in my fort. It looks slick. What causes him to appear? I have lots of questions about Masterwork, and the manual doesn't seem to want to open on my machine.
Guardian of Armok. Either from the religious tree and massive sacrifices, or you found one in a fossil. But that should be very rare now... maybe I even make it rarer, like the negative super-fossil.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 26, 2014, 01:36:52 am »

Can he show up with a migrant? I got my first Apostle, and the next thing I knew the Destroyer was wandering about.

Also, I just ran across another issue. I can't build a greatforge even though I have two of the required researches needed to build them. I was able to build them no problem, then the researches were moved to a stockpile and they don't seem valid anymore.

::EDIT::
The greatforge thing fixed soon after. Not sure what that was about.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #367 on: June 26, 2014, 01:55:16 am »

Can he show up with a migrant? I got my first Apostle, and the next thing I knew the Destroyer was wandering about.

Also, I just ran across another issue. I can't build a greatforge even though I have two of the required researches needed to build them. I was able to build them no problem, then the researches were moved to a stockpile and they don't seem valid anymore.

::EDIT::
The greatforge thing fixed soon after. Not sure what that was about.
No with migrants.

Burrows bug, see manual KnownBugs section.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 26, 2014, 06:27:12 am »

Bug Report:

* Category names are appearing as preferences, I got a Dwarf with Material like for "====special gems===="
* While preparing for the journey carefully, you can "buy" (for 0$) "collapsed bricks" and blocks, crafts and several other trinkets made of it... which apparently just evaporate into a "boiling magma" cloud in the middle of your wagon when embarking... this also allows for things like "buying" 5000 units of "collapsed brick" and showing up with 6 wagons (free wood!) and 12 pulling animals (free mountain tuskoxens!!)
* Also you can buy "liquid" (for 1$) which apparently serves no purpose besides giving you a free flask

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #369 on: June 26, 2014, 06:28:26 am »

Bug Report:

* Category names are appearing as preferences, I got a Dwarf with Material like for "====special gems===="
* While preparing for the journey carefully, you can "buy" (for 0$) "collapsed bricks" and blocks, crafts and several other trinkets made of it... which apparently just evaporate into a "boiling magma" cloud in the middle of your wagon when embarking... this also allows for things like "buying" 5000 units of "collapsed brick" and showing up with 6 wagons (free wood!) and 12 pulling animals (free mountain tuskoxens!!)
* Also you can buy "liquid" (for 1$) which apparently serves no purpose besides giving you a free flask

1. unfixable
2. fixed
3. havent checked that one yet.

I could change the category titles to *GEMS* or something less out of line when seen in preferences. The guy just likes gems, all of them, no worries.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 26, 2014, 06:56:40 am »

Does SPECIAL helps with preference, I don't recall seeing anyone liking adamantine.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #371 on: June 26, 2014, 07:04:29 am »

they all have special.

Rimbinas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 26, 2014, 09:31:31 am »

Can anyone confirm farming Shade-thorn and Nether-caps in farms ? For me the option does not appear once I obtain the spores. I have no trouble farming 3rd cavern herbs thou, only these 2 tree types.

Also can anyone point me to the files where I could add missing - make bed - option  to metalcrafter workshop. (I want golden beds)

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 26, 2014, 09:51:34 am »

Bug Report:

1. unfixable
2. fixed

I could change the category titles to *GEMS* or something less out of line when seen in preferences. The guy just likes gems, all of them, no worries.
Oh, I was wondering that... does him having a preference for the category name actually has an effect on him liking gems of all types? if so I got myself a new Gemcutter... :P

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #374 on: June 26, 2014, 10:11:43 am »

Bug Report:

1. unfixable
2. fixed

Oh, I was wondering that... does him having a preference for the category name actually has an effect on him liking gems of all types? if so I got myself a new Gemcutter... :P
No.

Can anyone confirm farming Shade-thorn and Nether-caps in farms ? For me the option does not appear once I obtain the spores. I have no trouble farming 3rd cavern herbs thou, only these 2 tree types.

Also can anyone point me to the files where I could add missing - make bed - option  to metalcrafter workshop. (I want golden beds)
For golden beds have a look at the Furniture Workshop.

I dont know about the farms, but had the report before.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 92