Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 193465 times)

Zeebie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2014, 12:24:26 pm »

I am getting a consistent crash during a goblin siege.  Here's the errorlog. Any suggestions on how to prevent it? Thanks.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Type in DiggingInvaders Disable into dfhack

Thanks Meph, that did it.  Is there a red flag in the errorlog that indicates this is a problem with diggingInvaders?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #331 on: June 23, 2014, 12:31:17 pm »

I am getting a consistent crash during a goblin siege.  Here's the errorlog. Any suggestions on how to prevent it? Thanks.

Thanks Meph, that did it.  Is there a red flag in the errorlog that indicates this is a problem with diggingInvaders?
Kinda maybe no. There was much confusion and two bugfixes by expwnent. But if you still have crashes, they apparently did not work. What version are you playing and which OS?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Zeebie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 23, 2014, 12:42:17 pm »

Kinda maybe no. There was much confusion and two bugfixes by expwnent. But if you still have crashes, they apparently did not work. What version are you playing and which OS?

5.06 on Win7.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #333 on: June 23, 2014, 12:43:56 pm »

5.06 on Win7.
Crap. That means that expwnents fixes did not work. Or maybe a little, but if its still crashing I really dont know what to do with it. Send him yet another crash report? Remove it from the mod? Argh.

You dont happen to have a save from just before the crash?
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2014, 07:14:37 pm »

BTW, is it intended that the gem and stone workshops can't produce pestles?  The can make mortars, but you either need bone crafters or the standard craftdwarf to make pestles.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2014, 08:35:13 pm »

In the newest version the dwarven distillery has a reaction called "Tests" and it seems to cause the worker to give birth.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2014, 08:42:58 pm »

BTW, is it intended that the gem and stone workshops can't produce pestles?  The can make mortars, but you either need bone crafters or the standard craftdwarf to make pestles.
I think I wanted to merge them to mortar&pestle, one item, at some point, and simply got distracted. But that was a long time ago... I'll add it to my list.

In the newest version the dwarven distillery has a reaction called "Tests" and it seems to cause the worker to give birth.
Yikes. I did remove the cheat reaction from kobolds, but of course forgot about the dwarven one. That is unfortunate.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2014, 10:28:12 pm »

Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2014, 10:41:01 pm »

Can I put that as my signature? Is that something that makes sense as a signature? How do you put something as a signature? Is it called a signature?
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2014, 11:14:49 pm »

Its a great tradition of Masterwork to leave these cheat reactions in the release, just to remove them later. Argh, I cant believe I forgot about that one.

Zeebie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 24, 2014, 02:07:15 am »

5.06 on Win7.
Crap. That means that expwnents fixes did not work. Or maybe a little, but if its still crashing I really dont know what to do with it. Send him yet another crash report? Remove it from the mod? Argh.

You dont happen to have a save from just before the crash?

I'm afraid not. If it happens again I'll let you know.

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 24, 2014, 03:26:52 am »

Yikes. I did remove the cheat reaction from kobolds, but of course forgot about the dwarven one. That is unfortunate.

The only unfortunate thing about this is that everyone's first thought wasn't to immediately weaponize the baby making reaction!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:52:25 pm by Repseki »

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 24, 2014, 03:04:20 pm »

This is probably more of a general question, but it happened to me in Dwarf Mode and I don't think there's a thread for general questions. I decided that with my newest fortress once I talked to the first diplomat I would seal my fortress entirely. Eventually I ended up opening it to clear up all the corpses of the dwarves that went insane and I accidentally let in an elven diplomat. I was able to get everybody back inside and lock the door before the diplomat had finished talking to my Expedition Leader so I was expecting to have to briefly unlock the doors to let him out. Instead of waiting around however, the diplomat started going towards the caverns that I had yet to seal off and then he left through the caverns. This isn't something that's ever happened to me before, nor have I heard it mentioned so I thought it might be Masterwork related since I know Masterwork adds underground civs that can attack you. It might be important that the diplomat walked past about three possible exits before going through one.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 24, 2014, 03:25:44 pm »

Nah, that's normal. Diplomats, migrants and caravans CAN come and leave through caverns, but they're hardcoded to only enter through the surface even if they could technically enter through the caverns.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Shizmoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 24, 2014, 06:00:55 pm »

Open GUI. Click on "Harder Farming" button to disable it. Done. Gen a new world.

I do that, but every time I re open masterwork its on by default. Now harder smithing is always on. How do I make these off by default like the others?

Even when I gen a world with harder farming off, it still takes 4 season for plumps to grow
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:51:02 pm by Shizmoo »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 92