Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57

Author Topic: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode  (Read 106417 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« Reply #780 on: May 17, 2015, 05:23:31 am »

It is craftable.

TOTEM:NONE:NONE:NONE. It's an item type on its own, doesnt have subtypes. If you want to make a metal totem for example, you can to TOTEM:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: May 17, 2015, 12:26:51 pm »

Well, I sort of understand the basics from reading the wiki.

But, I can't find the entry where the totem is in any of the text files. I found craftsman txt in the repositry folder, but it doesn't have the totem entry. I haven't found any other craftsman file, and I can't find any of the craftsman workshop ones either.

Its mostly for practice than anything, but I can't even find the right entries or files :P
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:34:16 pm by Vendayn »
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #782 on: May 17, 2015, 12:50:47 pm »

I dont understand what you mean. You want to create a REACTION that produces a totem, so you need to make a new REACTION in any reaction-file.

REACTION:MAKE_NEW_TOTEM
BUILDING:CRAFTSMAN
REAGENT:WHATEVER
PRODUCT:100:1:TOTEM:NONE:WHATEVER:WHATEVER
SKILL:WHATEVER

You dont go to the buildings and add it... you add the building ID to the reaction. And after all is done, you add PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_NEW_TOTEM to the entity and generate a new world.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: May 17, 2015, 12:58:58 pm »

Ah, I see. Thanks. :)

I guess I just wanted to see what the reactions were that were already in there. I didn't want to edit them or anything (like I said, I want to add a custom one). I just wanted to see what the totem reaction looked like so I could use it as a reference. No idea where that one is though lol, unless its named weird. It isn't just adding the items, I wanted to see what was there and build on it with my own custom one(s). But, maybe it doesn't matter anymore.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #784 on: May 17, 2015, 01:04:22 pm »

Ah, I understand.

Many of the vanilla reactions do not exist in the raws. Most of them in fact. You cant see, alter or copy them.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: May 17, 2015, 01:06:44 pm »

Ah, I understand.

Many of the vanilla reactions do not exist in the raws. Most of them in fact. You cant see, alter or copy them.

Oh okay. No wonder I couldn't find it lol. I thought I was just being really dumb. :P Thanks :)

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: May 17, 2015, 11:34:49 pm »

[REACTION:MAKE_NEW_TOTEM]
   [NAME:Make Meat Totem]
   [BUILDING:CRAFTSMAN]
   [REAGENT:A:1:MEAT:NONE:NONE:NONE]
   [PRODUCT:100:1:TOTEM:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON]
   [SKILL:METALCRAFT]

Is there something wrong with that?

It isn't just meat I'm going to use, I'm gonna add metal as a requirement. But it isn't showing up in craftsman workshop.

I tried making a custom building that included this, as that worked with another item. I did same thing as that item...but the make totem isn't even appearing on the workshop crafts. In either craftsman or when I tried a custom building.

I of course added

[PERMITTED REACTION:MAKE_NEW_TOTEM]

As I did with another item I added.

Is there a reason the totem one isn't working? I'm guessing it has to do with that meat reagent. Since everything else looks right. I didn't know what the meat one looked like, so I just copy/pasted from another meat entry lol. Probably got it wrong.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:37:24 pm by Vendayn »

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: May 17, 2015, 11:47:17 pm »

PERMITTED_REACTION with an underscore;

and unless i'm badly mistaken, "MEAT:NONE" isn't a valid item token.  Wiki has comprehensive list.  ... looks like i was in fact wrong about that part ;)  learn something new :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:51:38 pm by smakemupagus »

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: May 17, 2015, 11:49:59 pm »

ROFL. Go figure I missed the tiniest thing xD No idea how I kept missing that. *facepalm*

thanks

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: May 17, 2015, 11:53:03 pm »

ROFL. Go figure I missed the tiniest thing xD No idea how I kept missing that. *facepalm*

thanks

np.  When the reaction doesn't show up at all it's a pretty good bet that the problem is with your permissions, or something fundamental like that, rather than with the reagents or products

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: May 18, 2015, 01:10:03 am »

Hm, its still not showing up. Maybe its the reaction name itself?

[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_NEW_TOTEM]

That is correct now

So it must be something in here

[REACTION:MAKE_NEW_TOTEM]
   [NAME:Make Meat Totem]
   [BUILDING:CRAFTSMAN]
   [REAGENT:A:1:MEAT:NONE:NONE:NONE]
   [PRODUCT:100:1:TOTEM:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON]
   [SKILL:METALCRAFT]

It doesn't show up in my custom building either.

Something it doesn't like there for some reason.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: May 18, 2015, 02:33:30 am »

in the snippet you shared, you don't have [BUILDING:YOUR_CUSTOM_BUILDING], so it definitely won't show up there.

You sure the craftsman accepts custom reactions?  most vanilla workshops don't.

edit:  maybe take this to a different thread since it's modding help, not really Warlocks related?

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: May 18, 2015, 03:49:31 pm »

Now that I got that figured.Now I have a gameplay issue.

No one is working in the Soul Syphon? When I go to build a necromancer shrine it says I have 12 souls. Its from butchering animals and some of it I think is from graveyard. But, no one is trapping them in hourglasses (I have plenty of those) at the Soul Syphon. Even with "no job" warlocks around.

I even set two warlocks to use the soul syphon, but they still don't use it.

Do I need to build the Soul Syphon near something? Its pretty close to everything else as I kept everything roughly together as far as workshops and what not go.

Its been over 3 hours and no one is trapping souls in hourglasses :( (and I did try having everyone able to use it, but after waiting an hour or so, I thought maybe putting the "no job" ones to be able to use it would work. But nope :(

I definitely have souls and hourglasses.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:10:15 pm by Vendayn »

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: May 20, 2015, 04:41:35 am »

Sorcery labour enabled?

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: May 20, 2015, 10:36:15 am »

Ah, yeah guess that was it. I keep forgetting small dumb things. xD Like, going into Therapist and activating Sorcery lol. That explains why it was working then wasn't. Thanks. :)
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57