Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]

Author Topic: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode  (Read 106455 times)

Brody

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2015, 10:46:39 pm »

My understanding is that the only way to play warlocks currently is to use the older version of masterwork. Is this correct?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #841 on: December 18, 2015, 05:20:11 am »

My understanding is that the only way to play warlocks currently is to use the older version of masterwork. Is this correct?
Yes.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #842 on: December 18, 2015, 09:04:16 am »

Yes. I wrote them for the old version, went to travel through asia for a year, did not have time to write them again for the new version, and now there is a new new version.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Brody

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 21, 2015, 03:31:36 pm »

No complaint. Just didn't took me a while to figure out why I couldnt set Warlocks as playable in the 40.X version.

I do have a question though. Why is the soul syphon not working? Is there a skill that needs to be enabled?

Nvm, got it figured out now.

Brody

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 22, 2015, 08:23:14 pm »

I keep finding items labeled [creature] rock (they have the creature names). What are these for, and how can I profit from them?

LMeire

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Troglodytes for their horradorability.
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 23, 2015, 12:46:26 am »

I keep finding items labeled [creature] rock (they have the creature names). What are these for, and how can I profit from them?

From what I can tell, those are gizzard stones. You can find similar rocks from butchering some kinds of birds/reptiles in vanilla. Basically they're just pre-cut rocks that you can you to encrust furniture with and raise the item's value. (Which in turn increases the rate and intensity of your sieges.)
"☼Perfection☼ in the job puts pleasure in the work." - Uristotle

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 04, 2016, 06:01:31 am »

PTW
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

harkejuice

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 22, 2016, 08:31:54 am »

Hi I have the Square of Sator and I've called the Drow a few times to get Crates of Bloodsteel and Boxes of Library goods, but realized I have nowhere to unpack them. Was I even intended to be able to trade for crates? Or was I just supposed to murderkill the Drow? I had hoped they had caged prisoners of some sort.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]