Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 57

Author Topic: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode  (Read 105843 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« on: May 27, 2014, 12:41:49 pm »

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:47:30 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 12:42:38 pm »

Please post all discussion, questions, suggestions and bug reports for Warlocks in this thread. Thank you.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Majoras123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 06:42:06 pm »

Oh I get first question! :) (is that a good thing? ??? )

So I have a pile of the first invaders who were foolish enough to challenge my right for complete world domination sitting outside my tower, however it seems my ghouls have developed a conscience and are not butchering their corpses, am I missing something obvious like a order that I need to change or something I need to do with their corpses manually? They're not forbidden so that not it so....any help?

Aristion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 07:17:59 pm »

They might be rotten. Also range may be an issue with butcher's workshop sometimes so move them closer.
I kept imagining this guy go "By Armok, not the dead roaches! Oh gods the hamsters oh the dwarfmanity!"
Devotes several hours a day making vampires an endangered species.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 07:32:40 pm »

You should double check that you allowed the hauling of outside refuse through the orders menu as well.

Majoras123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 08:51:17 pm »

You should double check that you allowed the hauling of outside refuse through the orders menu as well.
Ah, Thats the problem, :P whoops
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:09:56 am by Majoras123 »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 07:54:28 pm »

PTW
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

mikael grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 02:38:57 am »

There is some strange behavior with the Hoardmaster.

Some reactions (like Sell 25 Meat, Sell 10 Weapons) produce a 'soul' plant, which works normaly, as intended, while some other (Sell 5 Drink, Sell 10 Armor) produce 'souls' which seem to not be recognized as a normal soul. Trying to force a reaction by using a manager, it seems that you need one 'soul' but a stack of 'souls' to run a reaction, I dont think thats intended.

And one question, what sources of Thread do warlocks have except Rope Reed? To which I dont have currently access (neither my civ had them, nor does my embark seem to grow them). Shouldnt warlocks have access to some sort of thread made from leather?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 07:37:11 am »

I spy a typo in that picture... it says mangledflesh instead of mangled flesh. Just feeling like doing some nitpicking right now.

biglazyman

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 12:35:34 pm »

I choose at embark and evil biome with the intent  of farming seed from demonic attorney. Bought the skullfrond and build a farm plot but they are not on the list. What am i doing wrong?

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 01:23:42 pm »

Is the farm above or below ground?Skull fronds grow underground.
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

biglazyman

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 09:38:19 am »

Tried in all evil biome (terryfing haunted and sinister ) both above and under ground no evil crop listed

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 09:49:38 am »

Its a DF problem, a vanilla df bug. There might be a script around to fix it, I think I saw one a few months ago.

(int) magicMissile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 05:28:30 pm »

A few questions about gameplay:-
1. What the hell do ghouls actually EAT? They start starving when I start with a stockpile of meat, but they seem fine when I butcher stuff. Do they have bonecarn?
2. I had a question about trade, but I think it might be fixed in the latest release.

A question about future plans: Since the introduction of the succubi, do you think you're going to transition from warlocks being just bad guys and make them purely undead focused whilst the succubi are demon focused, or are you going to keep them as is?
I Love Bacon

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 06:57:41 pm »

A few questions about gameplay:-
1. What the hell do ghouls actually EAT? They start starving when I start with a stockpile of meat, but they seem fine when I butcher stuff. Do they have bonecarn?

yes they are Bonecarn
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 57