Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]

Author Topic: ☼Orcs☼ - Everything Orc Mode - Taking suggestions!  (Read 81439 times)

SpiritArmor

• Bay Watcher
  • Your curiosity will be the death of you.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Orcs☼ - Everything Orc Mode - Taking suggestions!
« Reply #675 on: May 22, 2016, 12:46:57 pm »

Yay for bloodsteel and for it being a uniquely orc-and-necro-thing! Although not so keen about limiting ironbone to armor crafting, but that's only because my 34.11 games end up flooded with body parts, and ammo-crafting helps slake my thirst for ways to use up mountains of bone and ash. Granted, given how sieges/invasions seem to happen far less frequently in 42.06, that might not be so much of an issue anymore.

Ultra-hyped for the return of the green tide!

Kars

• Bay Watcher
  • registered flex offender
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Orcs☼ - Everything Orc Mode - Taking suggestions!
« Reply #676 on: May 23, 2016, 01:40:30 pm »

I would like to see slavery more heavily involved. Perhaps a sort of building where they can be... uh... "conditioned" to obey, and exit the building with the "doesn't really care about anything anymore" psychological trait. They could gain skills slower as an offset, or have a chance to incite rebellions, similar to a tantrum spiral - a fort with happy (or simply terrified) slaves wouldn't be much at risk, but one that mishandles their slaves could find them caving their skulls in with pickaxes.
🇮🇹 dall'italia con amore🇮🇹
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]