Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 123415 times)

Muxia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #480 on: November 24, 2014, 01:23:55 pm »

What a sad answer. Thanks for your help.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 16, 2014, 09:28:53 am »

If you wanted to play a succubus fort in a community fort, now is the chance :
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=146594.0

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #482 on: December 18, 2014, 04:09:22 am »

Thanks for changing the stolen kobold tech building. :) Just noticed that while updating.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 19, 2014, 06:00:23 am »

Thanks for changing the stolen kobold tech building. :) Just noticed that while updating.

No problem, features tend to carry over races so I try to support that.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #484 on: December 19, 2014, 01:43:57 pm »

Bug report: Soul wisp, devilkin and fire imp cost 1 at embark.

Edit: Tiny typo in manual, in the intro: "The love wandering geat palaces" ... great is missing the R.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:20:19 pm by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 19, 2014, 03:46:25 pm »

Bug report: Soul wisp, devilkin and fire imp cost 1 at embark.

Edit: Tiny typo in manual, in the intro: "The love wandering geat palaces" ... great is missing the R.

Those aren't just bugs Meph, they're supernatural bugs :P

All sillyness on a stick and thrown away tho,
On almost 99% of the new worlds i create, i either have no above ground seeds (in area's where you should be able to plant them, i can after dfhacking them in after embark, same for the next part) or cave seeds.

Also the succubi embark profiles are abit whacked, most succibi have more than allowed skills, and the point costs of them are just insane, up to 6000 of them.

I've had these even before changing anything an the gui/startupthingamajic, so it aint the gui-changes that do anything.

P.s. i used the latest revised one you Boltgunbunny gave.

Modify P.s.s. i embarked for giggles with alot of fire imps, and all of them bled to death instantly on the map, before i even could press the spacebar to unpause the game. No battle reports, just bled to death
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:46:54 pm by AquaMouser »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #486 on: December 19, 2014, 04:08:29 pm »

Yes, the embark profiles get messed up. I have to talk to Splinterz about it... I'm not sure why, but it copies an already existing copy into the current ones, resulting in duplicate entries sometimes.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 19, 2014, 05:24:32 pm »

I have to check the profiles, that' s a part of the game I keep messing up but I don't recall editing the skills directly, only the inventories.
Also if that matter to splinterz, but I sometimes commit while on linux and sometimes on windows and it seems that line endings ends up changed*.

Also I am surprised about fire imp bleeding, I tested temperature with them. Adding that to my test-again todo list.

And I'll fix that typo along the bug fixes.

* Yes, linux, mac and windows do not have the same 'return and go to the next line'. This is why some raws looks messed up when opened with notepad.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #488 on: December 19, 2014, 05:37:10 pm »

No, your embark profiles are fine. Its the GUI that does something with them, I think since the settings profiles have been added.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #489 on: December 20, 2014, 11:47:28 am »

Another tiny bugreport: The Gemforge has a reaction called "SKILL GEMENCRUST", but no actual reactions that use that skill. It also has a reaction called "make gem battle axe", which makes a gem-tipped pitchfork.

The Slaughterhouse has the "SKILL BUTCHER" twice. The skill-help reaction. There must be two of them permitted somewhere in the entity file.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 01:57:15 pm by Meph »

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 22, 2014, 01:32:00 am »

My succubi are refusing to harvest bloodworm, instead allowing it to just rot in the field. The food stockpile claims to allow bloodworm, but I can't get them to move it  there.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 22, 2014, 03:35:15 am »

I am adding all these bugs in github to keep track of what's what.

Are the succubi ignoring only bloodworms or other plants as well? I have the weirdest stockpile issues myself lately.

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 22, 2014, 07:27:02 pm »

So far I've only caught them ignoring bloodworms in the fields - the wild blueberries and ostrich ferns I brought worked just fine, and the only problem I had with the silver barbs was that I was trying to grow them on the plots the succubi refused to clear of dead bloodworms. They seemed to be perfectly fine eating and brewing the ones I brought with me, though, since I had some bloodworm wine in my stock I didn't bring with me after I got the distillery going. ...Oh, and speaking of bringing bloodworms with me, bloodworm currently appears to be completely and totally free on embark. As much as I like being set for life on food from word go, that's probably wrong.

And as long as we're on stockpile issues, I noticed that the succubi were moving shells to the "useless dead things" refuse stockpile - the one with only Item Types, Corpses, and Body Parts on - and refusing to bring them to the "useful dead things" refuse stockpile - the one I put next to the crafts workshops for shells and bones and other such things. Bones don't seem to have this problem - the kestrel skeleton made it to its proper pile as soon as it stopped getting back up and trying to peck holes in people.

Update: I found some withered bloodworms in my distillery miasmaing up the place. No idea how they got there or why they weren't brewed or something instead of rotting.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:02:37 pm by CaptainGame »

ChildofSolitude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 26, 2014, 11:37:44 pm »

Removed due to being an absolutely fucking stupid question. Please wait whilst I drink bleach.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:40:26 pm by ChildofSolitude »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 31, 2014, 11:36:22 pm »

Played with those training whips you put in the new version. Bad new is, I can't use them to build the Den of Inequity. Still thanks for throwing em in.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43